Shooting a dog <> shooting a fetus.... What's the diff?

Any one doing that and any hospital that has a policy that allows that would be charged with a federal crime. The bill passed with unanimous support in both chambers over two decades ago.

To protect infants who are born alive. Aug. 5, 2002

"As used in this section, the term `born alive', with respect
to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or
extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of
development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a
beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of
voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been
cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a
result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced
abortion."
It happens all the time, no matter what you say or bill that congress passed!

Another thing all hunters understand. You eat what you kill. If she ate the dog I'd be less offended at her complete lack of morality. Perfect fit for VP.
but you guys would just get mad she ate the dog,,

I just choose not to judge country folk using a city boy mindset,,

that would be wrong of me,,

farmers and ranchers shoot dogs everyday,,

she just didnt expect it wouuld trigger the morons this bad,,

Another thing all hunters understand. You eat what you kill. If she ate the dog I'd be less offended at her complete lack of morality. Perfect fit for VP.
Noem describes calling Cricket, then using an electronic collar to attempt to bring her under control. Nothing worked. Then, on the way home after the hunt, as Noem stopped to talk to a local family, Cricket escaped Noem’s truck and attacked the family’s chickens, “grabb[ing] one chicken at a time, crunching it to death with one bite, then dropping it to attack another”
Sounds like it needed to be put down before it hurt someone!

Noem describes calling Cricket, then using an electronic collar to attempt to bring her under control. Nothing worked. Then, on the way home after the hunt, as Noem stopped to talk to a local family, Cricket escaped Noem’s truck and attacked the family’s chickens, “grabb[ing] one chicken at a time, crunching it to death with one bite, then dropping it to attack another”
Sounds like it needed to be put down before it hurt someone!
thaats a dead dog that does shit like that on a farm,,

It wasn't as big a deal, or she would not have mentioned it in her book! She is a threat to democrats and therefore must be destroyed by any means.

I won't do it, but I have Friends that are real-deal Farmers and they'll put a dog down in a heart beat if he needs to be.

I was raised on a Farm and knew of several instances where dogs had to be put down. When they start killing chickens or baby pigs or go after Cattle and Calves, they need to be put down.

And I'm not going to spend $300 on a Veterinarian when the job can be done by a $1 bullet and a backhoe.
It's $50 dollars now to put a dog down, back then, maybe $30.

Yep but they probably aren't mentioning that in the media!
my wife quietly asked me about it last night because of all the pearl clutching she saw in the webs,,

once I explained that it was an aggressive dog on a ranch she understood,, didnt like it but understood it,,

Yep but they probably aren't mentioning that in the media!
you bring them to a shelter and drop them off, it is free and they take EVERY dog.

the shelter tries to get them retrained to be family pets, with Dog trainers, instead of farm dogs.

if the dog still is a danger to people, then they will keep it if a no kill shelter, or if not a no kill shelter, euthanize it, via lethal injection, in a humane manner.

This was still a puppy, this was not a pitbull....

Trump has taken her off the VP List, so I guess he's triggered, too.
ANd he doesn't even like dogs.

you bring them to a shelter and drop them off, it is free and they take EVERY dog.

the shelter tries to get them retrained to be family pets, with Dog trainers, instead of farm dogs.

if the dog still is a danger to people, then they will keep it if a no kill shelter, or if not a no kill shelter, euthanize it, via lethal injection, in a humane manner.

This was still a puppy, this was not a pitbull....
how far is the closest shelter to her ranch??

A dog getting shot in the face is worse than, "not winning a plastic trophy because a girly-boy ran faster than I could."

First World Problems, people.

lol, where was the dog shot in the face?? Please, link that. I’ve not heard it.

not winning a plastic trophy because a girly-boy ran faster than I could."

Or getting your skull fractured by a trans mma fighter, or the numerous stories of kids on high school sports teams being injured by trans students.

A woman doesn't have to kill her baby. She can put it up for adoption.
after 9 months of carrying it, with possible medical risks to herself. About 65,000 women a year have serious medical issues with pregnancy, and about 400 killed a year in childbirth, in the USA.

Forum List

Back