Don't be a butt; vaccinate your children

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The measles out break is not good for anyone.

Some parents think they are cool in not vaccinating their children, that they are standing out from the crowd. How true, just like crippled adults in a herd who should not be breeding. Their oh so smart is simply the new stupid. Mock and shame such parents if that is the only way to deal with such duds who are willing to put their children at risk. If that does not work then shame and mock them. Such wankers may change their path. If not, ignore them, and certainly do not let your children play with them, for the little ones are being mentally inoculated against science and common sense.

Last edited:
  • Banned
When it is a friend, I am not going to include the source. So I will edit it, just for you. :)

Last edited:
Without a shred of evidence, Republicans think vaccines cause autism. True story.

Sorry bout that,

The measles out break is not good for anyone.

Some parents think they are cool in not vaccinating their children, that they are standing out from the crowd. How true, just like crippled adults in a herd who should not be breeding. Their oh so smart is simply the new stupid. Mock and shame such parents if that is the only way to deal with such duds who are willing to put their children at risk. If that does not work then shame and mock them. Such wankers may change their path. If not, ignore them, and certainly do not let your children play with them, for the little ones are being mentally inoculated against science and common sense.

1. I say we mock your dumb autistic kids who you made take the shots!
2. FUCK YOU!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Without a shred of evidence, Republicans think vaccines cause autism. True story.

1. When I was a kid no one ever got autism….now that the children get as much as 100 shots, when we only got like five shots right before school grade 1 why are you so ignorant to the facts that over dosing small babies is indeed harmful you fucking blithering idiot!
2. So all in all FUCK YOU!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. When I was a kid no one ever got autism….now that the children get as much as 100 shots, when we only got like five shots right before school grade 1 why are you so ignorant to the facts that over dosing small babies is indeed harmful you fucking blithering idiot!
2. So all in all FUCK YOU!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Vaccinations do NOT cause autism. It has never been proven.

Uh, my nephew went autistic less than a week after his shots. However, his mother (aunt in law), a registered nurse, believes it was a coincidence, and still gets her flu shot.

The one time my aunt tried to mention the ...obvious...my aunt-in-law blew up. I only wish she harbored the same hatred towards the "doctors" and people like the OP as she did towards people that knew the truth about modern vaccines.

Shaming and mocking are the only solutions for the anti vax crowd.

Nah, it's for you.
Have it your way......but you are still a dickhead. ..... :cool:
And you are still a too scared yet wannabee jihadist.

If they were more open about such things, would you support him like you do ISIS?
Now you try other lies since you get your reactionary far right ass kicked all the time. :)

So yes this far left drone still supports the far left without question or hesitation and thus still supports ISIS..

Good luck with that far left drone..

Hah, very funny.

The only people I know that think vaccines cause autism are dems.

The only autistic kid in my family is the son of my tofu sucking, vegan, Obama voting, breast-feeding niece.

I think exposure to "liberals" causes autism.

Forum List

Back