Don't be a butt; vaccinate your children

The measles out break is not good for anyone.

Some parents think they are cool in not vaccinating their children, that they are standing out from the crowd. How true, just like crippled adults in a herd who should not be breeding. Their oh so smart is simply the new stupid. Mock and shame such parents if that is the only way to deal with such duds who are willing to put their children at risk. If that does not work then shame and mock them. Such wankers may change their path. If not, ignore them, and certainly do not let your children play with them, for the little ones are being mentally inoculated against science and common sense.
I beg to differ.
The measles outbreak only affects the people too stupid to vaccinate against the measles.
If we're lucky, they will die, thus removing some of the stupid from the gene pool.

No measles affects those who are too stupid to get their kids vacinated- and those who cannot be vacinated because of compromised immunity- like the child recovering from leukemia I mentioned earlier, and babies who are too young to be vacinated.

Parents who don't vacinate endanger the lives of other children.

Without a shred of evidence, Republicans think vaccines cause autism. True story.

Not just Republicans, Moderats and Dem's also.
Autism has skyrocketed 1000% since 1990.
What happened?
Babies getting vaccines when they are a day old?
Maybe too many vaccines?
Look at how many they get before they are 1 yr. old.
It's insane how many they get. 8 vaccines by the time they are 2 months old.
Infants Children Teens birth - age 18 Vaccines.gov
Before children had to be 3 months old before they got any vaccines.
Now look how many they get.
Evidence is they changed it from 3 months old to one day old and the amount that they get.
Yeah, let's go green, and hearken back to the carefree days, when half the babies died before they lived long enough to get a name or reach a first birthday.

How about not getting so dramatic and having the babies get them after they are 3 months old and spacing them out so that they are not getting so many all at the same time?

Parents can space them out however they want. No one forces a parent to vacinnate their kids at a certain time- they are recommendations.

Up until the child needs to enter pre-school or school, which hopefully will require a full set of vacinations for all students.

Don't misunderstand.

I really don't care that Liberal birth control involves professional using "proper" tools.

I do care that I, along with all of you, are being required to pay for them.

I don't enjoy paying for your wars, corporate welfare, and intrusive government agencies such as Homeland Security so you can feel safe flying on an airplane.

Suck it up, buttercup. Welcome to democracy.

You are being a lazy but, so I kicked it for you.

Go look for the answer, lazy butt.

Without a shred of evidence, Republicans think vaccines cause autism. True story.

Jenny-Mccarthy-7.jpg

Darn Republican anti-science anti-vaxxers. LOL!

Sorry bout that,

1. If anything fat kids are protected from autism because there is more the virus has to over come, which is not as easy to do compared to a skinny kid.
2. So if you have a fat baby that baby has a better chance to NOT GET autism.
3. But anyway only a fucking idiot would shoot their kids up with viruses…fat or thin,.... dumb ass!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If anything fat kids are protected from autism because there is more the virus has to over come, which is not as easy to do compared to a skinny kid.

Ummm....autism is caused by a virus? Shit, which virus made you stupid?

Sorry bout that,

I heard that there is a 1 in 100k chance a child will be born with autism....
That is off the chart nuts.
My wife's friend has two children who got all their vaccinations and now they're BOTH Autistic.

1. Yes there is a real and present danger in getting TOO many shots in a short period of time when the child is of the age of 2 years old to 4 years old, this is the area of time the children are most at risk to get autism.
2. And last I heard 1 in 100 these days they expect to get autism…..
3. No FuCK YOU!!!!
4. Please stop with all the shots, PLEASE!!!!!!!
5. You idiots are ruining your children's lives, and if they don't get autism they can get other learning disorders.
6. Please think twice before you submerge your child's brains in viruses.
7. Stretch them out over a longer period of time at least, if you must get the shots for your children like a mind numb robot!
8. In the 1960's we got about three shots only right before school started in first grade.
9. Now they go into kindergarden one year earlier, and the health department seems to think they need to shoot up your child to the tune of 50-100 shots before you arrive in the school systems.
10. Fucking INSANE!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. If anything fat kids are protected from autism because there is more the virus has to over come, which is not as easy to do compared to a skinny kid.
3. But anyway only a fucking idiot would shoot their kids up with viruses…fat or thin,.... dumb ass!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If anything fat kids are protected from autism because there is more the virus has to over come, which is not as easy to do compared to a skinny kid.

1. I'm telling the truth, you just can't handle the truth.
2. Each day thousands of children are being labeled with autism, for no good reason.
3. Its evil to destroy your babies, better you had just sacrificed them, thats what your doing anyways, please stop killing your babies brains!
4. Research this problem, it is the shots!
5. And this bullshit that my kids don't get shots makes it worse for your kids is just that BULLSHIT!!!!!
6. My kids are supposedly taking the risks by not getting these dead viruses injected into the brains, how are your kids more at risk???
7. Stupid is as stupid does….

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What virus, penis breath? I mean really? What is wrong with you?

The doctors know better than you and Jenny. Fact.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

2. Each day thousands of children are being labeled with autism, for no good reason.
3. Its evil to destroy your babies, better you had just sacrificed them, thats what your doing anyways, please stop killing your babies brains!
5. And this bullshit that my kids don't get shots makes it worse for your kids is just that BULLSHIT!!!!!
6. My kids are supposedly taking the risks by not getting these dead viruses injected into the brains, how are your kids more at risk???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm telling the truth, you just can't handle the truth.

Prove it.

Research this problem, it is the shots!

They have been researching it. So far, no proof of your claim.

And this bullshit that my kids don't get shots makes it worse for your kids is just that BULLSHIT!!!!!

It's called herd immunity.

My kids are supposedly taking the risks by not getting these dead viruses injected into the brains, how are your kids more at risk???

It's apparent you've done little reading on this topic.

Stupid is as stupid does….

Don't be so down on yourself, the smarter people are glad to help you.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Prove it.

And this bullshit that my kids don't get shots makes it worse for your kids is just that BULLSHIT!!!!!

My kids are supposedly taking the risks by not getting these dead viruses injected into the brains, how are your kids more at risk???

1. They are researching in a half ass-ed way.
2. If your kids have the shots explain to me why they are at risk with my kids who don't have the shots?
3. Seeing your kids heads are full of vaccines why are they still at risk?
4. Don't the shots work?
5. I heard on the news that "Most the people in California, who got the measles didn't have the vaccine, seems thats saying some people who got the measles were already infected with the measles vaccine, could it be they got the measles from the measles vaccine itself?
6. Sounds like a distinct possibility!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Prove it.

2. If your kids have the shots explain to me why they are at risk with my kids who don't have the shots?
4. Don't the shots work?
5. I heard on the news that "Most the people who got the measles didn't have the vaccine, seems thats saying some people who got the measles were already infected with the measles, could it be they got the measles from the measles vaccine?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If your kids have the shots explain to me why they are at risk with my kids who don't have the shots?

Vaccines don't work 100% of the time.
Some people cannot get the vaccines, due to medical conditions.
After the vaccination, it takes time to take full effect.
So when idiots like you don't vaccinate your kids, you increase the risk for those people.

Do some research, you'll sound less stupid.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Prove it.

4. Don't the shots work?
5. I heard on the news that "Most the people who got the measles didn't have the vaccine, seems thats saying some people who got the measles were already infected with the measles, could it be they got the measles from the measles vaccine?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If your kids have the shots explain to me why they are at risk with my kids who don't have the shots?

Vaccines don't work 100% of the time.
Some people cannot get the vaccines, due to medical conditions.
After the vaccination, it takes time to take full effect.
So when idiots like you don't vaccinate your kids, you increase the risk for those people.

Do some research, you'll sound less stupid.

1. Ok, if they are not fail proof why risk your children to autism?
2. So you are going to shoot into the arm of your children a dead virus that perhaps won't even be effective and perhaps could be the source of autism?
3. God Damn Your Dumb!
4. Are you sure the measles virus isn't why your kids are getting the measles?
5. As you should know some people who get the flu shots end up getting the flu?
6. Why wouldn't these vaccines for measles, as well make you get the measles?
7. You people would give your children a supposed death vaccines, *vaccine that protects from death*, and wonder with amazement why your kids are dying!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

"After the vaccination, it takes time to take full effect."

1. How convenient your kids after having gotten the measles vaccine, are not infected by the vaccine when they develop the measles, its kids like mine who didn't get the shots that infect your kids right before the shots would have taken effect!
2. I call *BULLSHIT*!!!!
3. Your kids get the measles from the vaccine!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Ok, if they are not fail proof why risk your children to autism?
2. So you are going to shoot into the arm of your children a dead virus that perhaps won't even be effective and perhaps could be the source of autism?
3. God Damn Your Dumb!
4. Are you sure the measles virus isn't why your kids are getting the measles?
5. As you should know some people who get the flu shots end up getting the flu?
6. Why wouldn't these vaccines for measles, as well make you get the measles?
7. You people would give your children a supposed death vaccines, *vaccine that protects from death*, and wonder with amazement why your kids are dying!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ok, if they are not fail proof why risk your children to autism?

I'll let you know, after you post your autism proof.

And please, read up on this stuff. Your idiocy makes my teeth hurt.

Are you sure the measles virus isn't why your kids are getting the measles?

How do you manage to type, with such a low IQ?

Sorry bout that,

"After the vaccination, it takes time to take full effect."

1. How convenient your kids after having gotten the measles vaccine, are not infected by the vaccine when they develop the measles, its kids like mine who didn't get the shots that infect your kids right before the shots would have taken effect!
2. I call *BULLSHIT*!!!!
3. Your kids get the measles from the vaccine!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I see the anti-intelligence shot they gave you worked, 'cause you are stupid!

Forum List

Back