Don't be a butt; vaccinate your children

Roadrunner, you don't know any more than I do about that. I think the smugness of the anti vax idiots is spread across the spectrum.

Sorry bout that,

Without a shred of evidence, Republicans think vaccines cause autism. True story.

1. When I was a kid no one ever got autism….now that the children get as much as 100 shots, when we only got like five shots right before school grade 1 why are you so ignorant to the facts that over dosing small babies is indeed harmful you fucking blithering idiot!
2. So all in all FUCK YOU!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
When I was a kid, fat kids were very rare.

Today, most kids are fat.

I think autism is related to all the white sugar and other refined foods people consume.

Both the obesity epidemic and the autism epidemic started about the same time.

I think it is in the diet.

Sorry bout that,

Uh, my nephew went autistic less than a week after his shots. However, his mother (aunt in law), a registered nurse, believes it was a coincidence, and still gets her flu shot.

The one time my aunt tried to mention the ...obvious...my aunt-in-law blew up. I only wish she harbored the same hatred towards the "doctors" and people like the OP as she did towards people that knew the truth about modern vaccines.

1. Yeah fine one day then got the shots then BOOM!!!! Autism…..
2. I know this will never happen, there will never be a study, a truthful study on the percentage of children who never get shots how many of those kids who acquire autism???????? fuck you will never happen!!!!
3. Its a fact shots are the cause of autism, you dumb asses are just way too stupid to see it!
4. The only thing you should study is the fact autism and stupid kids is a new thing, theres ADD, AHD, ATD, ADDHA, all these mental disorders we didn't have when I was a kid, now we have it, its the fucking shots stupid!
5. You want to protect kids from disease more than you want to protect their minds…Fuck You!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

SirJames demonstrates the cool anti-establishment meme of the anti-vax crowd.

And the children go suffering because of that stupidity.

Sorry bout that,
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Without a shred of evidence, Republicans think vaccines cause autism. True story.[/QUOTE

1. When I was a kid no one ever got autism….now that the children get as much as 100 shots, when we only got like five shots right before school grade 1 why are you so ignorant to the facts that over dosing small babies is indeed harmful you fucking blithering idiot!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
When I was a kid, fat kids were very rare.

Today, most kids are fat.

I think autism is related to all the white sugar and other refined foods people consume.

Both the obesity epidemic and the autism epidemic started about the same time.

I think it is in the diet.
SirJames demonstrates the cool anti-establishment meme of the anti-vax crowd.

And the children go suffering because of that stupidity.

1. Fat kids get autism????
2. Damn you are dumb.
3. NEXT!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. If anything fat kids are protected from autism because there is more the virus has to over come, which is not as easy to do compared to a skinny kid.
2. So if you have a fat baby that baby has a better chance to NOT GET autism.
3. But anyway only a fucking idiot would shoot their kids up with viruses…fat or thin,.... dumb ass!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Uh, my nephew went autistic less than a week after his shots. However, his mother (aunt in law), a registered nurse, believes it was a coincidence, and still gets her flu shot.

The one time my aunt tried to mention the ...obvious...my aunt-in-law blew up. I only wish she harbored the same hatred towards the "doctors" and people like the OP as she did towards people that knew the truth about modern vaccines.

1. Yeah fine one day then got the shots then BOOM!!!! Autism…..
2. I know this will never happen, there will never be a study, a truthful study on the percentage of children who never get shots how many of those kids who acquire autism???????? fuck you will never happen!!!!
3. Its a fact shots are the cause of autism, you dumb asses are just way too stupid to see it!
4. The only thing you should study is the fact autism and stupid kids is a new thing, theres ADD, AHD, ATD, ADDHA, all these mental disorders we didn't have when I was a kid, now we have it, its the fucking shots stupid!
5. You want to protect kids from disease more than you want to protect their minds…Fuck You!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Stupid Parent, probably breeds stupid kids...
Sorry bout that,

1. If anything fat kids are protected from autism because there is more the virus has to over come, which is not as easy to do compared to a skinny kid.
2. So if you have a fat baby that baby has a better chance to NOT GET autism.
3. But anyway only a fucking idiot would shoot their kids up with viruses…fat or thin,.... dumb ass!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well now know what the stupid kids think?

Right. I didn't not take the vaccines because they don't work, or that they contain dangerous preservatives and mercury (thimerosol).

No! I didn't take them (and still don't) because I want to be hip, slick and cool!

Sorry bout that,

Without a shred of evidence, Republicans think vaccines cause autism. True story.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

sigh......how do these people even manage to tie their own shoelaces?

Really- these people get their 'medical advice' from Jenny McCarthy- who does that to their kids?

Anyone read how contagious measles is? How this entire outbreak may have been started by a single sneeze?

Parents who refuse to vaccinate their own children are endangering not only them- but they are endangering infants who are too young to be vaccinated.

But they will plead ignorance when some baby dies because it gets measles from their kid.

My child has every vaccine that is available- and is doing fantastic- and has been sick far, far less than we were- heck she has almost no chance of getting chicken pox or measles or polio or whooping cough- all because of vaccines

Really- these people get their 'medical advice' from Jenny McCarthy- who does that to their kids?

Anyone read how contagious measles is? How this entire outbreak may have been started by a single sneeze?

Parents who refuse to vaccinate their own children are endangering not only them- but they are endangering infants who are too young to be vaccinated.

But they will plead ignorance when some baby dies because it gets measles from their kid.

My child has every vaccine that is available- and is doing fantastic- and has been sick far, far less than we were- heck she has almost no chance of getting chicken pox or measles or polio or whooping cough- all because of vaccines

Anti-Vax nutters cross the spectrum, they come from both sides of the political aisle. The only difference is the reason they don't believe in vaccination and who is "behind all of this"

All of this from one fake study almost 20 years ago...

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
When you were a kid, they didn't know what autism was.

Hah, very funny.

The only people I know that think vaccines cause autism are dems.

The only autistic kid in my family is the son of my tofu sucking, vegan, Obama voting, breast-feeding niece.

I think exposure to "liberals" causes autism.
Wow, nice to know what you think of your family. I suspect the feelings are returned.

Anti-Vax nutters cross the spectrum, they come from both sides of the political aisle. The only difference is the reason they don't believe in vaccination and who is "behind all of this"

All of this from one fake study almost 20 years ago...

I am in shock we are in agreement about something- but I agree with everything in your post.

There are pockets of anti-vaxers in liberal Marin County and conservative Texas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
When you were a kid, they didn't know what autism was.

1. No one knew what it was because it wasn't yet.
2. I never knew or heard of ONE person with autism.
3. And I have never known a person who knew a person with autism.
4. And I have spoken with many very old people upwards to ninety years old and they never heard of a autistic person until somewhere around the year 1979.
5. No you are living the life of a mind numb robot where the media tells you what to think.
6. The autism label is relatively a new thing.
7. Please don't do this to your babies.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back