Don't be a butt; vaccinate your children

The measles out break is not good for anyone.

Some parents think they are cool in not vaccinating their children, that they are standing out from the crowd. How true, just like crippled adults in a herd who should not be breeding. Their oh so smart is simply the new stupid. Mock and shame such parents if that is the only way to deal with such duds who are willing to put their children at risk. If that does not work then shame and mock them. Such wankers may change their path. If not, ignore them, and certainly do not let your children play with them, for the little ones are being mentally inoculated against science and common sense.
I beg to differ.
The measles outbreak only affects the people too stupid to vaccinate against the measles.
If we're lucky, they will die, thus removing some of the stupid from the gene pool.

Well, there's a few exceptions. A small percentage of people who got the vaccination may not have developed immunity. Apparently people who were vaccinated in a particular time frame in the 60s (64-68 I think it is) may have gotten a bad vaccine. And a small percentage of people may have their immunity actually wear off over time, I have read.

Of course, we're talking about a very small percentage of people, 1 to 2 percent of the vaccinated, in the first and last case. I'm not sure how many of those given the vaccine during that block of years in the 60s are believed to have gotten a bad vaccine (as I understand it, it's important to get a live virus vaccine and, for a short time in the 60s, they used an inactive virus. The inactive virus either has a smaller chance to provide immunity or a much greater chance that the immunity is only temporary).

Sorry to get serious about your humorous post! :lol:

Forum List

Back