DOJ is suing Gallup: No poll ever to be beleived now

I will ask the question that I asked earlier if the DOJ under a Republican President was suing a pollster a few months before the election what would the reaction from the left be?

Stupid, vapid assumptions- just like the response from today's right wing.

What next suing the American voter for not voting for obama? :eusa_whistle:

Why? Enough of them will for Obama to win reelection.
I really mean this you're a stupid son of a bitch
images

We don't have the same mother.

I will ask the question that I asked earlier if the DOJ under a Republican President was suing a pollster a few months before the election what would the reaction from the left be?

Your strawman doesn't matter. There's a case against Gallup, that they overchared the government, and we, the taxpayers. Instead of dealing with your what ifs, why not address the facts of the case.

Tell me why a respected polling outfit would be bitch slapped, when their numbers have clearly supported the Democrats, if they weren't stealing? If you had a case, it would be Rassmussen who would have been charged.

That might be appropriate in some cases. I can't say its wrong for a representative form of government to take a read on the view of the people on some measures it is contemplating.

But it is fascinating that after agreeing to a contract price, suddenly now, years later, the government is willing to throw in with a whistle-blower and say there is some merit to the proposition that the government ACCEPTED a contract that charged them too much.

And of course, it's just a coincidence (nothing to see here) that it involves an organization that has criticized some numbers coming out of the same Administration.

The fact that it has such an overwhelming stench, at this point, of being politically motivated SHOULD have led the government to take a different position. Their action now has the aura of being politically motivated. And I'd bet a dollar it is.

The timing is suspect, indeed. Not to mention they threatened a lawsuit before coming up with a convenient 'whistleblower' suit to join. I won't put anything past this administration. How many days left? 57?

Are your really this conspiratorial/stupid? How long do you think it takes for a prosecutor to develop a credible case? How many surveys did Gallup overcharge for, over what period of time. Shove your tin foil sombrero up your ass, you're not making any sense.

Was I talking to you? If I want you, I'll put out a bowl of everclear.

Shows how hypocritical and stupid the left is. Of course if for four years there would have been a Republican president in the white house the left would be freaking out.
Salt jones would have been a little less defensive of the president if he were white, the racist piece of shit.

The timing is suspect, indeed. Not to mention they threatened a lawsuit before coming up with a convenient 'whistleblower' suit to join. I won't put anything past this administration. How many days left? 57?

Are your really this conspiratorial/stupid? How long do you think it takes for a prosecutor to develop a credible case? How many surveys did Gallup overcharge for, over what period of time. Shove your tin foil sombrero up your ass, you're not making any sense.

Was I talking to you? If I want you, I'll put out a bowl of everclear.

You're talking on a public forum, you fucking idiot. Why would Obama bitch slap a polling organization, with a long term reputation, that seems to skew in favor of his party? Is it because they were overcharging the American people? Is Obama's DOJ giving them a pass on their overcharges, because it may help him?

How fucking stupid are you?

BTW, you fucking idiot, you were directly responding to me. Are you really this big of a moron?

Last edited:

Yours is the response of a coward because they already know what it would be I will help you out here just tell us what your reaction would be if this were being done by the DOJ with a Republican President I will even tell you mine I would find both the timing and actions to be suspect and questionable at the very least come on man up if you can.

Gallup had obama behind. Then they got sued by the DOJ and all of a sudden obama has a great leap forward. It's not rocket science.

You know what Liability.............

Why not salvage some credibility. You now know that there is no wrongdoing here.....if anything, the DOJ is striving to eliminate any appearance of impropriety.

You know this......but you are going with " the timing is suspect ".

What will we have left after November if every one of you nutters flies off the deep end? We are going to need the intelligent ones to help repair the damage.

Yours is the response of a coward because they already know what it would be I will help you out here just tell us what your reaction would be if this were being done by the DOJ with a Republican President I will even tell you mine I would find both the timing and actions to be suspect and questionable at the very least come on man up if you can.

I'm not an idiot like you. I don't believe in conspiracy theories. Did the DOJ "threaten" all the other polls that are and will continue to show Obama pulling away with this election?

Forum List

Back