DOJ is suing Gallup: No poll ever to be beleived now

It's clear at this point that the righties understand how they're going to lose. That's why they're shifting to damage control, pre-positioning a list of excuses explaining why they lost.

Vote fraud!

Rigged Polls!

Military vote suppressed!

Righties, anything else you want to add to the list? After all, it couldn't be you'll lose because your candidates and message stink. Conspiracies are the only possible explanation!

If the left lose it will be because of Voter I.D. laws and Fox news.
Both do the blame game.

The Right is now FOR tax payer funded contractors overcharging the government?

Without accountability? Without consequences?

Do you people ever think before you post?

This lawsuit was started by a former employee who says gallop overcharged our government. So we should just ignore a pollster breaking the law because an election is coming up soon?

Just why in fucking hell are our tax dollars being wasted on polls in the first place?

That might be appropriate in some cases. I can't say its wrong for a representative form of government to take a read on the view of the people on some measures it is contemplating.

But it is fascinating that after agreeing to a contract price, suddenly now, years later, the government is willing to throw in with a whistle-blower and say there is some merit to the proposition that the government ACCEPTED a contract that charged them too much.

And of course, it's just a coincidence (nothing to see here) that it involves an organization that has criticized some numbers coming out of the same Administration.

The fact that it has such an overwhelming stench, at this point, of being politically motivated SHOULD have led the government to take a different position. Their action now has the aura of being politically motivated. And I'd bet a dollar it is.

The timing is suspect, indeed. Not to mention they threatened a lawsuit before coming up with a convenient 'whistleblower' suit to join. I won't put anything past this administration. How many days left? 57?

Last edited:
Give people a pass, when they're stealing from our tax dollars? Are you people really this fucking stupid, or is it that you're really this desperate?

You mean democrats are going to pay back the green energy loans?

You havent gotten any smarter, have you?

Just why in fucking hell are our tax dollars being wasted on polls in the first place?

That might be appropriate in some cases. I can't say its wrong for a representative form of government to take a read on the view of the people on some measures it is contemplating.

But it is fascinating that after agreeing to a contract price, suddenly now, years later, the government is willing to throw in with a whistle-blower and say there is some merit to the proposition that the government ACCEPTED a contract that charged them too much.

And of course, it's just a coincidence (nothing to see here) that it involves an organization that has criticized some numbers coming out of the same Administration.

The fact that it has such an overwhelming stench, at this point, of being politically motivated SHOULD have led the government to take a different position. Their action now has the aura of being politically motivated. And I'd bet a dollar it is.

The timing is suspect, indeed. I won't put anything past this administration. How many days left? 57?

I think the timing is beyond suspect. It is heavy handed and plodding. Morons like the current AG probably view it as "finesse."

I can't WAIT until election day.

It's clear at this point that the righties understand how they're going to lose. That's why they're shifting to damage control, pre-positioning a list of excuses explaining why they lost.

Vote fraud!

Rigged Polls!

Military vote suppressed!

Righties, anything else you want to add to the list? After all, it couldn't be you'll lose because your candidates and message stink. Conspiracies are the only possible explanation!

You forgot media bias.

Yeah, media bias
handjob.gif

Just more proof that Obama's administration is the most corrupt in at least 100 years.....Makes me wonder if he will try to make himself president for life when he loses this election....

vote this administration OUT

every time we turn around they are suing somebody or the states YOU LIVE in

The Right is now FOR tax payer funded contractors overcharging the government?

Without accountability? Without consequences?

Do you people ever think before you post?

Funny bunch, eh? They're against their own ideas on health care reform, against infrastructure, against military involvement in other countries, for Hollywood actors, and for wasting tax dollars :confused:

The timing is suspect, indeed. I won't put anything past this administration. How many days left? 57?

I think the timing is beyond suspect. It is heavy handed and plodding. Morons like the current AG probably view it as "finesse."

I can't WAIT until election day.

You do realize Obama is going to win reelection, with ease?

Deep down you realize it, you just can't admit it to yourself. It's starting to set in with a lot of you righties and it's fun to watch.

JoeytheK has so little credibility, he denies the existence of left wing media bias in the U.S. media.

:lmao:

Failability is either blind or watches only Faux News. I've seen plenty of criticism of the Obama administration on the so-called biased liberal media. Stop jacking off to Ann Coulter for two minutes and you'll see it too.

The timing is suspect, indeed. Not to mention they threatened a lawsuit before coming up with a convenient 'whistleblower' suit to join. I won't put anything past this administration. How many days left? 57?

Are your really this conspiratorial/stupid? How long do you think it takes for a prosecutor to develop a credible case? How many surveys did Gallup overcharge for, over what period of time. Shove your tin foil sombrero up your ass, you're not making any sense.

I will ask the question that I asked earlier if the DOJ under a Republican President was suing a pollster a few months before the election what would the reaction from the left be?

Forum List

Back