2024 Canada and America "happiness rankings" down sharply. America out of top 20 for first time in history....

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This was bound to occur in America as you try to copy our centralized system that leads to police and court abuses among other sad outcomes.

Canada was #1 20 years ago, then our Police State expanded and operated much like the Stasi did. We didn't have internet then so it was largely unknown. Police States have one absolute commonality; cowardly citizens in abundance.

Canada is now 15th. No leaders visit us. Businesses leave Ontario in droves. In fact, I just had a visit to another liquidation sale, maybe 5 or 6 I have been to the last three years.

We need to get back to our Judeo-Christian roots. We need more Mensches, less mice.

Ranked: The 20 Happiest Countries In The World In 2024, According To A New Report​

Finland has done it again. The 2024 World Happiness Report is out, and for the seventh year in a row, Finland has been named the happiest country in the world.

This annual report ranks global happiness in more than 140 countries around the world. The ranking is based on six factors—social support, income, health, freedom, generosity and absence of corruption—using data from sources including the Gallup World Poll. Released every year in honor of the International Day of Happiness on March 20, it is a partnership between several outlets including the Sustainable Development Solutions Network, Gallup and the Oxford Wellbeing Research Centre.

But the news isn’t as good for the United States—which has hit a new low. The U.S. didn’t even make the top 20 list—the first time it has ranked so poorly since the World Happiness Report was created in 2012.

This was bound to occur in America as you try to copy our centralized system that leads to police and court abuses among other sad outcomes.

Canada was #1 20 years ago, then our Police State expanded and operated much like the Stasi did. We didn't have internet then so it was largely unknown. Police States have one absolute commonality; cowardly citizens in abundance.

Canada is now 15th. No leaders visit us. Businesses leave Ontario in droves. In fact, I just had a visit to another liquidation sale, maybe 5 or 6 I have been to the last three years.

We need to get back to our Judeo-Christian roots. We need more Mensches, less mice.

Ranked: The 20 Happiest Countries In The World In 2024, According To A New Report​

Finland has done it again. The 2024 World Happiness Report is out, and for the seventh year in a row, Finland has been named the happiest country in the world.

This annual report ranks global happiness in more than 140 countries around the world. The ranking is based on six factors—social support, income, health, freedom, generosity and absence of corruption—using data from sources including the Gallup World Poll. Released every year in honor of the International Day of Happiness on March 20, it is a partnership between several outlets including the Sustainable Development Solutions Network, Gallup and the Oxford Wellbeing Research Centre.

But the news isn’t as good for the United States—which has hit a new low. The U.S. didn’t even make the top 20 list—the first time it has ranked so poorly since the World Happiness Report was created in 2012.
You liked seeing this news huh? LOL

You liked seeing this news huh? LOL
I report the news, I don't like seeing failure.

As someone who understands history and having to face reality, I've lived abuses and continue to that would shock you as an example; I am a firm believer in confronting what ails us.

Unhappy citizens leads to betrayal and major national security issues. It is how the West recruited Russian spies during the Cold War.

We cannot become like them. Ontario is already there...

Last edited:
I report the news, I don't like seeing failure.

As someone who understands history and having to face reality, I've lived abuses and continue to that would shock you as an example; I am a firm believer in confronting what ails us.

Unhappy citizens leads to bretrayal and major national security issues. It is how the West recruited Russian spies during the Cold War.

We cannot become like them. Ontario is already there...

We unfortunately have half our voting population duped by an authoritarian. They are convinced Democrats are destroying America. They refuse to admit that Reagan and Bushanomics are what destroyed the middle class.

Now Biden is president and by every measure they judged Trump and Bush, Biden is doing a great job. Now suddenly Republicans are pretending to look out for blue collar workers. Particularly white uneducated workers. They're doing the worse in America. And I'm not happy about it but I do find it interesting that these same uneducated whites who had it so good in the 50's, 60's, 70's, etc....told blacks to quit complaining. America is the greatest country in the world. No excuses. But then we inact affirmative action and send their high paying union jobs overseas, suddenly it's uneducated white Americans acting like n*#Rs.

And storming the Capitol? OMG! Snowflakes. It didn't take very much to get them to revolt against the country they supposedly love.

Compared to them, blacks have been very mature about America treating them like second class citizens. Suddenly shoes on the other foot and whites are quick to point out how unfair things are.

My bro, is retiring. I found out he make $2 million a year. The diversity candidate will make 4 times what he made. Because companies are looking for qualified minorities and women. They need to diversify. Too many white men in the company. And this is pissing white people off.

We unfortunately have half our voting population duped by an authoritarian. They are convinced Democrats are destroying America. They refuse to admit that Reagan and Bushanomics are what destroyed the middle class.

Now Biden is president and by every measure they judged Trump and Bush, Biden is doing a great job. Now suddenly Republicans are pretending to look out for blue collar workers. Particularly white uneducated workers. They're doing the worse in America. And I'm not happy about it but I do find it interesting that these same uneducated whites who had it so good in the 50's, 60's, 70's, etc....told blacks to quit complaining. America is the greatest country in the world. No excuses. But then we inact affirmative action and send their high paying union jobs overseas, suddenly it's uneducated white Americans acting like n*#Rs.

And storming the Capitol? OMG! Snowflakes. It didn't take very much to get them to revolt against the country they supposedly love.

Compared to them, blacks have been very mature about America treating them like second class citizens. Suddenly shoes on the other foot and whites are quick to point out how unfair things are.

My bro, is retiring. I found out he make $2 million a year. The diversity candidate will make 4 times what he made. Because companies are looking for qualified minorities and women. They need to diversify. Too many white men in the company. And this is pissing white people off.
How about poor, white kids stuck in a caste system who are educated, work extremely hard but persecuted? Can we seek asylum too?

I don't say that tongue in cheek, you guys don't realize how good you have it. THis doesn't mean you should accept mediocrity and decline.

How about poor, white kids stuck in a caste system who are educated, work extremely hard but persecuted? Can we seek asylum too?

I don't say that tongue in cheek, you guys don't realize how good you have it. THis doesn't mean you should accept mediocrity and decline.
Those white kids have white privilege.

My brother, I just found out makes $2 million a year. White man in his 50's. In the next 2 decades, it's going to be women, blacks, asians, hispanics, arabs getting those jobs. Sorry but with a country as diverse as ours, why are 90% of all the good jobs going to us white men?

Hey, I know it's gonna suck for white men, but they haven't given up power easily. It's like becoming a head coach in the NFL. Usually your dad was a coach or you were some guys assistant coach for years and you take over for him. If 100% of the coaches are white guys, they are picking white guys to take over when they retire. So no blacks get a chance to coach. The only problem is now the only thing companies want are diversity candidates. So I guess now white men are going to know what it feels like to be a woman or minority who historically got passed over because of their sex or color.

I'm a white man. I feel you. I'm just grateful my job doesn't care what color you are. Can you sell?

And what's funny is these new diversity hires aren't going to give everyone raises either. And keep in mind the diversity hire probably makes more than a white man because the company is trying to diversify and can't find any women/minorities who are qualified. When you do you have to pay them a shit ton or someone will steal them.

Yeah, I can't stand Brandon either.

Make America Unhappy Again!

1711051525457.png

One of us will always be unhappy. I was unhappy with Reagan, Bush, Bush 2 and Trump. I get it. But I have good reason to hate Republican Presidents. Why did you guys hate Bill Clinton? Was Trump right?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Knowing this is how Trump felt about Clinton, don't you feel stupid for hating Clinton? And remember you loved GW Bush? EW!!

“A lot of people think a Clinton-Obama or Obama-Clinton pairing would be a dream ticket in November, but for that to happen one of them has to be willing to serve as number two. Until that time, it’s going to be very interesting,” Trump added in his 2008 comments.

CNN has reached out to the Trump campaign for comment on the recordings.

This is not the only time that Trump praised Clinton during her 2008 run. He told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer in 2007 that Clinton is “very talented” and wrongly predicted that she’d be the Democratic nominee.

“I think she will be,

” he said on CNN’s “Situation Room.” “I know her she very well. She’s very talented. And she has a husband that I also like very much. I think she’s going to get the nomination rather easily.”

Trump went on to call Clinton “terrific.”

“If it is Hillary Clinton vs. Rudy Giuliani for president of the United States … where does Donald Trump stand,” Blitzer asked.

“I can tell you this. They’re both terrific people, and I hope they both get the nomination,” Trump replied. “And then it’s going to be a very interesting race. And I always go with one person. I will make a decision.”

Trump has donated to Clinton in the past and even invited her and Bill Clinton to his wedding. But his 2008 commentary strikes a significantly different tone from his assessment of Clinton in 2016.

What a con artist Trump is.

View attachment 920482
One of us will always be unhappy. I was unhappy with Reagan, Bush, Bush 2 and Trump. I get it. But I have good reason to hate Republican Presidents. Why did you guys hate Bill Clinton? Was Trump right?

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

Knowing this is how Trump felt about Clinton, don't you feel stupid for hating Clinton? And remember you loved GW Bush? EW!!

“A lot of people think a Clinton-Obama or Obama-Clinton pairing would be a dream ticket in November, but for that to happen one of them has to be willing to serve as number two. Until that time, it’s going to be very interesting,” Trump added in his 2008 comments.

CNN has reached out to the Trump campaign for comment on the recordings.

This is not the only time that Trump praised Clinton during her 2008 run. He told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer in 2007 that Clinton is “very talented” and wrongly predicted that she’d be the Democratic nominee.

“I think she will be,

” he said on CNN’s “Situation Room.” “I know her she very well. She’s very talented. And she has a husband that I also like very much. I think she’s going to get the nomination rather easily.”

Trump went on to call Clinton “terrific.”

“If it is Hillary Clinton vs. Rudy Giuliani for president of the United States … where does Donald Trump stand,” Blitzer asked.

“I can tell you this. They’re both terrific people, and I hope they both get the nomination,” Trump replied. “And then it’s going to be a very interesting race. And I always go with one person. I will make a decision.”

Trump has donated to Clinton in the past and even invited her and Bill Clinton to his wedding. But his 2008 commentary strikes a significantly different tone from his assessment of Clinton in 2016.

What a con artist Trump is.
This seems to be more of a.criticism of Bush than excitement for Clinton. Don't forget also, that Trump is a .former Dem, he is perhaps the first Indeoendent president in history. I am.not sure how any of this rekated to the current unhappiness rankings Canada and America have slilped on.

Hard to be happy when one spends most of their adult life working. That doesn't sound too happy.

Since Trump came on the scene with his anti American bullshit brainwashing...Dear Lord, please take him from us, or in the least, shut his Debbie Downer mouth! Amen!

This seems to be more of a.criticism of Bush than excitement for Clinton. Don't forget also, that Trump is a .former Dem, he is perhaps the first Indeoendent president in history. I am.not sure how any of this rekated to the current unhappiness rankings Canada and America have slilped on.
Trump aint independent. He took over the Republican party. The GOP has always been run by the RINO DEEP STATE GLOBALISTS. Those same RINO's are now loyal to Trump. Any of them who isn't, got booted. Trump turned hard right when he got elected as a Republican so please don't call him independent!

I would have loved him if he did that. Got in and said "I'm not going to play politics with bullshit social wedge issues". Instead the first thing he did was kick trannies out of the military.

You may not know you're being conned but us people who don't love Trump see it so clearly. We are amazed at how the religious folks in your party love him. Well, he did give them Roe V Wade judges. And he has loyalty from the white racists in this country. Uneducated blue collar.

What scares me is young people like Trump. Not the majority of them but enough. Hopefully young women show up and punish him for giving us Roe V Wade. He brags about it

Trump pretends to be for blue collar/poor Americans by going after illegals. I can tell you why this is a con. Trump is an illegal employer himself.

Thanks lefties. You’ve done a wonderful job of destroying every major city in the country. And now the rest of the country is heading down the same path as Detroit.

America as we know it is dying, and everyone knows it.

Thanks lefties. You’ve done a wonderful job of destroying every major city in the country. And now the rest of the country is heading down the same path as Detroit.

America as we know it is dying, and everyone knows it.
Higher wages is the cure. Asking people to work for lower wages is the whole problem.

Well shut down businesses that hire illegals. Would you support that? Just close the doors on them. There. Problem fixed.
Yup I do support it. But it’s not like the illegals are actually working. Only a small percentage actually work. Most are collecting some form of welfare from the state,and/or are criminals committing fraud, ID theft, or petty theft to make money.

Forum List

Back