DOJ is suing Gallup: No poll ever to be beleived now

How about..

Thorough psychological exams
Thorough background checks
Comprehensive training.

I'd like to see thorough psychological exams before a person can run for elected office!

Okay, just trying to think out of the box here...

Not a bad idea, but frankly, I can't see why a sane person would run for office. Just what they put your family through would discourage most people.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Please try not to brandish your whip at the wrong person. I don't goosestep behind any political banner and I certainly don't wave the flag for any. I hold both parties to the same standard as those I care to have a decent conversation and none of them have met that stand for a very long time.

I vote for people not parties and the best man or woman will get my vote. I couldn't care less If they have a D or an R behind their names.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^IDIOT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1. I think anyone who just votes for personality is a fool, just a un - principled idiot.
2. But what is crazy as shit, is America has fucking tons of non-affiliated voters, who end up deciding every election.
3. These fucking idiots decide who gets the Presidency.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So much for having an adult conversation with people here. This place sounds like a bunch of adolescents screaming at eachother. I'm sorry I bothered you.

1. If you had any principles, you would stand up and fight for choosing to be an *Independent*!
2. But you run away, back to Mama's basement, thinking you're real smart for not fighting with us children, we being so immature. :badgrin:
3. I am closer to sixty than you are closer to twenty.
4. You must learn that here on the internet people will tell you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the un-varnished truth, and its always a good idea to either defend yourself if the truth is painful, and maybe take an honest look at it, if it does hurt, and make allowances towards it, and perhaps learn from that pain and possibly grow from the experience.
5. An Independent voters goes where the winds blow, if that is what you desire from life, stay an Independent, on the other hand, if you want a fulfilled life, learn to have some principles, learn between right and,...*wrong* for the left is wrong, their platform is *Anti-God* take abortion, they want that baby dead on demand, and they want the Church to pay for it, thats sick!!!!!!
6. Stand up for something *Justmetoo*, and you shall learn to never fall for anything some day!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

How about..

Thorough psychological exams
Thorough background checks
Comprehensive training.

I'd like to see thorough psychological exams before a person can run for elected office!

Okay, just trying to think out of the box here...

Not a bad idea, but frankly, I can't see why a sane person would run for office. Just what they put your family through would discourage most people.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ FUCKING HOMO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1. People principled enough, desire high office, in order to fix shit that others do, who want to fuck us all over, like homo libnuts like you Joe Blow#131!!!!
2. Liberals are dragging this country down, and your agenda means death to America, and you're such of a freakish homo, you don't even care what happens to this Nation, get your homo ass back into the closet, and back the fuck off this *Great Nation*!
3. Joe Blow#131, may or may not be an actual homo, but seeing he is a libnut, he is for the homo agenda, and for killing off America, as we now know it, so in my eyes he is a homo, just like real homo's, who have sex with their same sex, sick crazy insane bastards, and bitches!!!!
4. Humans who have no respect for *Gods Creation* get no respect from me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back