DOJ is suing Gallup: No poll ever to be beleived now

Republicans are so cute when they all get the orders to parrot the same conspiracy theory. When it happens, you can see them all bleating the same thing in unison, all across the internet.

Let's look a the conspiracy theory. Axelrod, a campaign advisor who is paid to make political statements, made a political statement about Gallup. According to the kooks, Axelrod simply saying the poll was inaccurate somehow qualifies as "The Obama adminstriation is leaning on Gallup". And thus this proves an old minor lawsuit about overcharging, something that would only get Gallup fined, was really politically motivated. Crafty, those Democrats, to have started the plot all those years earlier.

Why can't the right come up with better conspiracy theories? I mean, what would even the point be of getting Gallup to report better polls, since polls don't win elections?

Republicans are so cute when they all get the orders to parrot the same conspiracy theory. When it happens, you can see them all bleating the same thing in unison, all across the internet.

Let's look a the conspiracy theory. Axelrod, a campaign advisor who is paid to make political statements, made a political statement about Gallup. According to the kooks, Axelrod simply saying the poll was inaccurate somehow qualifies as "The Obama adminstriation is leaning on Gallup". And thus this proves an old minor lawsuit about overcharging, something that would only get Gallup fined, was really politically motivated. Crafty, those Democrats, to have started the plot all those years earlier.

Why can't the right come up with better conspiracy theories? I mean, what would even the point be of getting Gallup to report better polls, since polls don't win elections?

Not sure that I understand....are you refuting the facts, or stating your opinion?

this is what running your country people, a administation that doesn't like you or the way you do things, it SUES YOU?

This is pure intimidation..

vote them Out of our lives

"Gallup violated the False Claims Act by giving the government inflated estimates of the number of hours that it would take to perform its services, even though it had separate and lower internal estimates of the number of hours that would be required. The complaint further alleges that the government paid Gallup based on the inflated estimates, rather than Gallup’s lower internal estimates."

Republicans don't want to see the False Claims Act enforced? Color me surprised.

I simply stated the facts. It's now the obligation of the conspiracy theorists to refute them.

That is, please post your examples of the Obama administration "leaning" on Gallup, and your evidence that Gallup rigged polls as a result of such pressure. Note that "But it could possibly be true, and I want it to be true!" probably would not qualify as good evidence.

"gallup violated the false claims act by giving the government inflated estimates of the number of hours that it would take to perform its services, even though it had separate and lower internal estimates of the number of hours that would be required. The complaint further alleges that the government paid gallup based on the inflated estimates, rather than gallup’s lower internal estimates."

republicans don't want to see the false claims act enforced? Color me surprised.

wtf?
you can't be serious you want these people prying on our free speech this way..If this the case then we should SUE Obama

Last edited:

Not sure that I understand....are you refuting the facts, or stating your opinion?

Why, I do beleive he/she is parroting the libturd/Dem party line, bleating in unison with all the other weak-minded, Koolaide-drinking sheeple.

Let's look a the conspiracy theory. Axelrod, a campaign advisor who is paid to make political statements, made a political statement about Gallup. According to the kooks, Axelrod simply saying the poll was inaccurate somehow qualifies as "The Obama adminstriation is leaning on Gallup". And thus this proves an old minor lawsuit about overcharging, something that would only get Gallup fined, was really politically motivated. Craft, those Democrats, to have started the plot all those years earlier.

Lib dweebs like manfoot here can't even track the conversation.

I looked at the OP. I investigated what it said. As it turns out, the Administration's Dept. of Justice DID join in on a qui tam suit filed by a whistle-blower against Gallup.

That whistle-blower suit alleged that Gallup was essentially engaged in a scheme to defraud the government based on deliberate miscalculations of the amount of time required to engage in polling activity and charging (in advance) for those inflated estimated hours.

The claims of the whistle-blower might have some validity or they might not. But it is POLITICALLY suspect for the Administration to join in THIS particular qui tam suit.

Close your eyes to that fact, manfoot. You'll sleep better tonight, you lib-sheep drone. But I guaranfuckingtee you that if the shoe were on the other foot and it was a GOP Administration aiding some whistle-blower to "investigate' Gallup after Gallup had been critical of the Republican Administration's "numbers," you'd be up in arms over it.

We all know it too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back