This is what the elite democrats want for women. Woman who had RU 486 abortion describes it

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Well, we pro life people have been TRYING hard to inform everyday democrats and everyone else just how hateful the elite dims are toward women
(despite having a reputation for "caring" for them)

This woman's story is the best story anyone can hear to prove our point.

She describes her experience using RU 486, which the FDA lawlessly approved. Now attorneys are suing the FDA. It is called the Hippocratic Medicine Against FDA case, I believe.

The Supreme Court will hear the case on March 26.

At that site, there is also a video in which briben speaks of the glories of baby murdering & how the evil Republicans are trying to take away a woman's right to kill her children (my words)

Well, we pro life people have been TRYING hard to inform everyday democrats and everyone else just how hateful the elite dims are toward women

She describes her experience using RU 486, which the FDA lawlessly approved. Now attorneys are suing the FDA. It is called the Hippocratic Medicine Against FDA case, I believe.

Could you sum it up for those of us unwilling to subscribe?

At that site, there is also a video in which briben speaks of the glories of baby murdering & how the evil Republicans are trying to take away a woman's right to kill her children (my words)
RU-486 has been proven clinically safe for women for decades, this isn't even an issue.

If you nutters insist on trying to take away a woman's right to choose, you are pretty much giving Biden a second term.

Leftism is a death cult.

RU-486 has been proven clinically safe for women for decades, this isn't even an issue.

If you nutters insist on trying to take away a woman's right to choose, you are pretty much giving Biden a second term.
I notice you say a woman's right to choose

but leave out WHAT she is choosing

typical lib word mangling

Don't forget, everyone

The woman in OP story

was liberal, believed in that old right to choose murder

Now she is on the other side :)

A lot of pro-life women were victims of the abortion industry. Their stories are powerful.
it's like anything else.. As times goes by, more information is gathered so that people can make intelligent .. hate the word but.. choices.

And once you realize, as the woman in OP did, that it really is not just a clump of cells, well...

only psycho women who don't care about the lives of others push for abortion on demand

u should not use Ru 486 unless you want to use it.

Don't forget, everyone

The woman in OP story

was liberal, believed in that old right to choose murder

Now she is on the other side :)
Most will never know, because we're not giving our email to Fox news, and you are too lazy to tell us the story...

The babies in the womb shouldn't either
RU486 is only good for the first few weeks of pregnancy.

When the fetus looks like this.

1707162897850.png

I notice you say a woman's right to choose

but leave out WHAT she is choosing

typical lib word mangling
Ive flushed them down the toilet after a 6 week miscarriage. Was I supposed to name it and bury it? Deduct it on my taxes?

Globby the fetus isn't a person.

We don't count them in the census, we don't count them for tax purposes.
I think larger "Globbys" are a greater threat. We should expand the "threat matrix". It would save lives...

No you havent.
Wife had two miscarriages. Both 6 -8 weeks

As far as we know we were 2 for 4 attempts. However they say most miscarriages go unnoticed. Lots of unborn souls in heaven. You think they float around as an ameba or do they get to chose a new body?

Forum List

Back