Do you agree (or disagree) with this Trump statement ?

Okay, so to be clear, you believe when Trump DOES commit crimes, your party is so thoroughly dishonest, corrupt, and shitty, that it will ENABLE these crimes, en masse?

Just want that on the record from you, sweet tits.

To be clear you are butt hurt and will have to deal with four to eight years of Trump.

Derp! Derpness! Derpings! Benghazi Derp!

This nicely summarizes your posting abilities. Maybe mix it up with Doh" Dohness! Dohings! Void of ethics Doh!
Ah yes, the "I know you are but what am I" defense. Brilliant, as usual.

Returning to seriousness a moment: How, precisely, do you think you, personally, will benefit from a Trump presidency as opposed to a Hillary presidency?

Because I guarantee you will not.

Okay, so to be clear, you believe when Trump DOES commit crimes, your party is so thoroughly dishonest, corrupt, and shitty, that it will ENABLE these crimes, en masse?

To be clear you are butt hurt and will have to deal with four to eight years of Trump.

Yeah, I figured as much.

We're not talking about federal law. You're making thinly veiled assumptions that Obama profited off of conflicts of interest (however legal they are) in office.

I'm telling you that we can determine whether he did or not by and through a review of his tax returns WHICH HE MADE AVAILABLE, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE.

Why don't you trot out Trump's 2017 - 2020 tax returns then. We should be able to determine conflicts of interest pretty easily.

We're not talking about federal law. You're making thinly veiled assumptions that Obama profited off of conflicts of interest (however legal they are) in office.

I'm telling you that we can determine whether he did or not by and through a review of his tax returns WHICH HE MADE AVAILABLE, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE.

Why don't you trot out Trump's 2017 - 2020 tax returns then. We should be able to determine conflicts of interest pretty easily.

Holy shit, you don't understand the first thing about ANYTHING, do you?

Please remember the old adage about "wrestling with pigs" when responding to KittyLiberty....

Congress [wrongly] assumed that the president could be trusted to do the right thing.
Most recent presidents — Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton — have placed their personal assets in a blind trust, even if they did not have a legal obligation to do so. President Obama did not, but his assets were only in mutual funds and Treasury bonds.

Trump.....so far....has refused.

I understand you can't determine unethical transactions until they occur. Somehow in your small brain you think Trump has committed crimes as president and he hasn't even taken office yet.

Congress [wrongly] assumed that the president could be trusted to do the right thing.
Most recent presidents — Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton — have placed their personal assets in a blind trust, even if they did not have a legal obligation to do so. President Obama did not, but his assets were only in mutual funds and Treasury bonds.

That's because we still need a Moscow Trump Tower, a Jerusalem Trump Tower, a Taiwan Trump Tower, a London Trump Tower -- so much work to do !!

:D

Most recent presidents — Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, GeorgeW. Bush, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton — have placed their personal assets in a blind trust, even if they did not have a legal obligation to do so. President Obama did not, but his assets were only in mutual funds and Treasury bonds.

So no different than obummer

That's because we still need a Moscow Trump Tower, a Jerusalem Trump Tower, a Taiwan Trump Tower, a London Trump Tower -- so much work to do !!

:D
They'll have to tear down all the Radical mosques

The fact is that all of your mindless rage, induced by your rulers in your filthy party, is impotent Snowflake.

You have hatred, but you lack power.

I've seen crimes shoved in our face for 8 years, Obama using the IRS to wage war on his enemies, the act that got Nixon tossed, with no consequence. The ONLY crime Trump has committed was kicking the skanky ass of Crooked Hillary.

“The law’s totally on my side, meaning, the president can’t have a conflict of interest.”

— Donald Trump, interview with the New York Times,Nov. 22, 2016

Basically, paraphrasing Nixon, Trump is stating that the president is above the law.

Well let's see, Obama shoved Obamacare down our throats and then made personal exemptions by edict for his own law, so yea, the President is above the law.

Too bad I can't make exemptions for myself like that.

Most recent presidents — Lyndon Johnson, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan, GeorgeW. Bush, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton — have placed their personal assets in a blind trust, even if they did not have a legal obligation to do so. President Obama did not, but his assets were only in mutual funds and Treasury bonds.

So no different than obummer
That's a fail there.

President Obama's Financial Portfolio

BHO will write a book and 37.7 million Negroes will buy and read it.

That's at least $37.7 million right there -- way north of $7.

I'm white as casper and I read it.
Morons don't count nor do pop up books sugar titz..

Jesus Christ, was that English? How ironic.

That's it? I waited for this comment and that's all you got? You're dismissed.. Don't know ya and don't care to.. You SUCK, period.

I'm sorry, did you think this was speed-dating? I don't want to "know" you, either, bitch. Especially now that it's clear you can't read/type/speak English.
I'm pretty sure she's drunk today; just ignore her.

Forum List

Back