Do you agree (or disagree) with this Trump statement ?

Obama was not a millionaire when he came into office, now he is worth something North of $7m. His eight year salary does not equate to that total. Question: How did he gain his wealth in office?

You know we can easily find out BECAUSE OBAMA ACTUALLY RELEASES HIS TAX RETURNS.

You can't determine new worth from an income tax return idiot.
If you divide dividend and interest income by dividend payout rates and interest rates, you can, actually.

Obama was not a millionaire when he came into office, now he is worth something North of $7m. His eight year salary does not equate to that total. Question: How did he gain his wealth in office?

You know we can easily find out BECAUSE OBAMA ACTUALLY RELEASES HIS TAX RETURNS.
How do you know?

What? How do we know he released his returns?

Because HE RELEASED THEM, NUMNUTS!
Ok puppy

How do you know the sun came up this morning, you clueless sack of shit?
How does the sun come up? Isn't always there? You know anything about the universe?

You can't determine new worth from an income tax return idiot.

Did you mean to say "net worth"?

How do you suppose you acquire "wealth", you fucking retard?

******************************SNOWFLAKE CONSTRUCTION THREAD*************************

Plz yield for SNOWFLAKE tears, meltdowns, peepee in corners, regular diaper changes, new play-doh toys and for Gad's sake , everyone gets a trophy!

President Trump is precisely that... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.. WE WON. *grinz... See how that works?
Some of the same old do as I say not as I do libturd ironies!

giphy.gif
It's amazing to me why libturds don't have smashed faces from running into walls cause they can't see past their own noses

Yo, come on, they are ugly enough already, take a look on youtube, they are just born that way, no excuses!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 106022

No shit, it's totally the liberals whose faces got smashed into walls.

mitch.jpg

Yo, this idiot is on your side, needs to be kicked out, period!

"GTP"
animated-bugs-bunny-image-0011.gif

How do you know?

What? How do we know he released his returns?

Because HE RELEASED THEM, NUMNUTS!
Ok puppy

How do you know the sun came up this morning, you clueless sack of shit?
How does the sun come up? Isn't always there? You know anything about the universe?

I guess he doesn't know the Earth rotates?

His books? Investments? (I hear Wall Street has done quite well.....) And I think he did have a million or so when he started, didn't he?

As of 2007 his net worth was $1.3m.

No accurate numbers are available for his current wealth, although it is estimated he makes $5.5m annually. Point is, presidents become rich in office.
Wait Gary dog saw his tax returns!

How does any of this affect the fact that high crimes and misdemeanors are grounds for impeachment?

Taking the butt hurt train all the way to the end I see.

Again, ad hominum aside, is it your contention that Republicans will simply ignore any briberies or treasons committed by Trump purely because they're republicans?

What's that say about your party?

His books? Investments? (I hear Wall Street has done quite well.....) And I think he did have a million or so when he started, didn't he?

As of 2007 his net worth was $1.3m.

No accurate numbers are available for his current wealth, although it is estimated he makes $5.5m annually. Point is, presidents become rich in office.
Wait Gary dog saw his tax returns!

You can, too.

Unless you can't read, which I'm starting to suspect.

“The law’s totally on my side, meaning, the president can’t have a conflict of interest.”

— Donald Trump, interview with the New York Times,Nov. 22, 2016

Basically, paraphrasing Nixon, Trump is stating that the president is above the law.
Technically, I believe he is correct as to the law.

Why Aren't Donald Trump's Epic Conflicts of Interest Illegal?

Whether it's the right thing to do ... that's another question. And so long as there's a potential for corruption, it will be a story. Is he financially beholden to Putin? Maybe. Is he in up past his yuuuuge ass to Deutsche Bank? Yuuugely.

so you nitpick one statement from millions out there by trump and you make a big deal out of it. trump talks a lot, he's bound to say stupid stuff. get over it.

Obama's worth has been attained through book sales; royalties.

All of which are a result of him being president retard.

Okay, I see. You don't understand what "conflict of interest" means.

No idiot, I understand ALL presidents are exempt from that federal law.

How does any of this affect the fact that high crimes and misdemeanors are grounds for impeachment?

Impeachment starts in the house, Snowflake.

Your hatred and butthurt mean nothing if you don't control the house.

Trump will be YOUR president for 4 years.

Go melt in the corner now.

Okay, so to be clear, you believe when Trump DOES commit crimes, your party is so thoroughly dishonest, corrupt, and shitty, that it will ENABLE these crimes, en masse?

Just want that on the record from you, sweet tits.

Ah, but not all acted as if they were. In fact, none did before.

We're not talking about federal law. You're making thinly veiled assumptions that Obama profited off of conflicts of interest (however legal they are) in office.

I'm telling you that we can determine whether he did or not by and through a review of his tax returns WHICH HE MADE AVAILABLE, UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE.

Forum List

Back