Do you agree (or disagree) with this Trump statement ?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
“The law’s totally on my side, meaning, the president can’t have a conflict of interest.”

— Donald Trump, interview with the New York Times,Nov. 22, 2016

Basically, paraphrasing Nixon, Trump is stating that the president is above the law.

“The law’s totally on my side, meaning, the president can’t have a conflict of interest.”

— Donald Trump, interview with the New York Times,Nov. 22, 2016

Basically, paraphrasing Nixon, Trump is stating that the president is above the law.

No, Trump is stating a fact. The president is not covered under federal conflict of interest laws. The office of president is excluded in the law. Further, we have never had a president with such far reaching financial assets.

• Banned
No, Trump is stating a fact. The president is not covered under federal conflict of interest laws. The office of president is excluded in the law. Further, we have never had a president with such far reaching financial assets.

In other words, screw all those ethics and let Trump do whatever he could possibly want to increase his fortune.....after all, the sheep who voted for him are ripe for the slaughter.

In other words, screw all those ethics and let Trump do whatever he could possibly want to increase his fortune.....after all, the sheep who voted for him are ripe for the slaughter.

In other words, as OP, ..you were completely full of shit and the law IS completely on Trumps side AND he is in no way saying that he is above the law.

/thread

Do you really doubt it? Hussein proved it to be the case. He should have been Impeached for his awful IRS and NSA abuses. But it didn't happen. So now it's Trump's turn to be above the law. Y'all haters are just gonna have to accept that. He has the pen now.

No dumbass, you asked if I agreed or disagreed with Trump's statement. He was factually correct. You can't seem to grasp that.

Obama was not a millionaire when he came into office, now he is worth something North of $7m. His eight year salary does not equate to that total. Question: How did he gain his wealth in office?

I would have disagreed had the left's (once) New Messiah not demonstrated that Trump is absolutely correct.

But, alas, He did. So now it's settled law. Suck it up, buttercups!

******************************SNOWFLAKE CONSTRUCTION THREAD*************************

Plz yield for SNOWFLAKE tears, meltdowns, peepee in corners, regular diaper changes, new play-doh toys and for Gad's sake , everyone gets a trophy!

President Trump is precisely that... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.. WE WON. *grinz... See how that works?

No dumbass, you asked if I agreed or disagreed with Trump's statement. He was factually correct. You can't seem to grasp that.

Obama was not a millionaire when he came into office, now he is worth something North of $7m. His eight year salary does not equate to that total. Question: How did he gain his wealth in office?

BOOOM... The Snowflakes don't care about the RABID corruption on the Left as exposed by Wiki.. LOL

In other words, the forum libtards are again demonstrating they are clueless. ha...

Think about it. We voted for him. You think we care about ETHICS?

Leave Odumbo out of this old Hag.

His books? Investments? (I hear Wall Street has done quite well.....) And I think he did have a million or so when he started, didn't he?

In other words, as OP, ..you were completely full of shit and the law IS completely on Trumps side AND he is in no way saying that he is above the law.

Start practicing your bending over regimen .......LOL

Ha, ha. I'm talking about Trump, you loud mouthed maniac.

Ha, ha. I'm talking about Trump, you loud mouthed maniac.
Poor old bat... "Trump" isn't even President yet.. Go put your teeth back in and take your lithium.. Goofy biatch

******************************SNOWFLAKE CONSTRUCTION THREAD*************************

Plz yield for SNOWFLAKE tears, meltdowns, peepee in corners, regular diaper changes, new play-doh toys and for Gad's sake , everyone gets a trophy!

President Trump is precisely that... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.. WE WON. *grinz... See how that works?

Yeah, the Obamabots were perfectly fine with Hussein being above the law. But now they're suddenly so concerned with the issue. Pretty convenient, no? But hey i just tell em, too bad. It's Trump's turn to be above the law. They're just gonna have to deal with that. He has the pen and phone now.

Forum List

Back