Do you agree (or disagree) with this Trump statement ?

Sorry Snowflake, but you don't have credibility. You defended and applauded Hussein when he boasted about not needing Congress and having that pen. So complaining about Trump being above the law now, is just disingenuous hypocrisy on your part.

Fuckhead, Obama NEVER said that he did not need congress.......It was congress who sat with their fingers up their asses and did NOTHING for 6 years......Go on, moron, list all those great bills that congress enacted since 2011.

Loony Obamabot revisionist history. Hussein said F-U to Congress. He did boast about not needing it and having that pen. You wanna live in denial about that, so be it i guess. It doesn't matter. Trump has the pen now.

******************************SNOWFLAKE CONSTRUCTION THREAD*************************

Plz yield for SNOWFLAKE tears, meltdowns, peepee in corners, regular diaper changes, new play-doh toys and for Gad's sake , everyone gets a trophy!

President Trump is precisely that... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.. WE WON. *grinz... See how that works?

Yeah, the Obamabots were perfectly fine with Hussein being above the law. But now they're suddenly so concerned with the issue. Pretty convenient, no? But hey i just tell em, too bad. It's Trump's turn to be above the law. They're just gonna have to deal with that. He has the pen and phone now.

I remember here on this forum alone how they crowed when we brought up Odumbo acting like a King with his mighty pen... they not only didn't give a damn but applauded it.. FUCK EVERY LIBERAL here and anywhere who now has a problem with it.. PAYBACK TIME BIATCHES.

Yes, and Hussein himself often boasted about not needing Congress and having his pen & phone. So i agree, it is payback time. Trump is above the law now. And that's that.
"it is payback time"......

The sum total of the Drumpfsters' moral code.

Sorry Snowflake, but you don't have credibility. You defended and applauded Hussein when he boasted about not needing Congress and having that pen. So complaining about Trump being above the law now, is just disingenuous hypocrisy on your part.
Your understanding of the law as it pertains to presidential acts is sadly lacking.

Yeah, the Obamabots were perfectly fine with Hussein being above the law. But now they're suddenly so concerned with the issue. Pretty convenient, no? But hey i just tell em, too bad. It's Trump's turn to be above the law. They're just gonna have to deal with that. He has the pen and phone now.

I remember here on this forum alone how they crowed when we brought up Odumbo acting like a King with his mighty pen... they not only didn't give a damn but applauded it.. FUCK EVERY LIBERAL here and anywhere who now has a problem with it.. PAYBACK TIME BIATCHES.

Yes, and Hussein himself often boasted about not needing Congress and having his pen & phone. So i agree, it is payback time. Trump is above the law now. And that's that.
"it is payback time"......

The sum total of the Drumpfsters' moral code.

Your understanding of the law as it pertains to presidential acts is sadly lacking.

Uh huh, Hussein above the law = 'Good'/Trump above the law = 'Bad.'

Y'all are such disingenuous hypocrites.

Loony Obamabot revisionist history. Hussein said F-U to Congress. He did boast about not needing it and having that pen. You wanna live in denial about that, so be it i guess. It doesn't matter. Trump has the pen now.

Great...Stay Dumb......We need morons like you so we can tell our kids what happens if they don't learn from others.

So, you agree trolling has been going on.

I saw the paid and organized Soros trolls start showing up around the 2000 election. While I think rdean and guno5000 are unpaid, they ARE coordinated from hate sites like ThinkProgress and Alternet.

The intent of the Soros syndicate is to disrupt the American election process.

I have little doubt Russia also used trolls on Facebook. But these are late in the game and fewer in number than the Timmy, Rightwinger, Jakestarkey trolls who infest the internet.

So WHY in the FUCK would I suddenly get outraged about trolls?

Would you not then agree that whatever Trump said to get elected, but has no intention of doing, like having Mexico pay for a wall, is trolling too?

Again, just more of the same I see from the left.

I'm not interested in what others have said on the board or what appears in Facebook. It's neither here or there, since none of them are president. It's beneath the dignity of the office to troll. I'm afraid we're in for a long four years, if this president doesn't show the kind of class we've come to expect from the office. Whatever you may have against Obama, Hillary, et al., they didn't demean their offices with the kind of trolls Trump engages in on a daily basis.

Obama is a pile of shit who has done more damage to this nation that any one person in my lifetime. While I didn't vote for Trump, my worrying about HIM after that fucking puckwad Obama is laughable.
Up the meds. There's nothing more laughable than Trump and the notion that he's anywhere near Obama's or Clinton's league.

Now he has to govern. He can make people fall for his bullshit, but can he close the deal? This isn't a game show where he can fire the contestants.

Great...Stay Dumb......We need morons like you so we can tell our kids what happens if they don't learn from others.

As i said, just loony Obamabot revisionist history. It's Trump's turn to be above the law. Y'all haters are just gonna have to accept that. See ya in 2020. :)

Fuckhead, Obama NEVER said that he did not need congress.......It was congress who sat with their fingers up their asses and did NOTHING for 6 years......Go on, moron, list all those great bills that congress enacted since 2011.

Uhhhh, yeah he did. "I have a pen and phone" were his words IIRC.

Someone has to clue him in. He was elected president, not emperor.
There have been posters on this board who declared they were voting for him because they wanted a dictator, a king, an emperor.

Sort of like the people at Obama's rally last night chanting four more years? That kind of assault on a democratic republic? Tossing the Constitution?

So, you agree trolling has been going on.

I saw the paid and organized Soros trolls start showing up around the 2000 election. While I think rdean and guno5000 are unpaid, they ARE coordinated from hate sites like ThinkProgress and Alternet.

The intent of the Soros syndicate is to disrupt the American election process.

I have little doubt Russia also used trolls on Facebook. But these are late in the game and fewer in number than the Timmy, Rightwinger, Jakestarkey trolls who infest the internet.

So WHY in the FUCK would I suddenly get outraged about trolls?

Would you not then agree that whatever Trump said to get elected, but has no intention of doing, like having Mexico pay for a wall, is trolling too?

Again, just more of the same I see from the left.

I'm not interested in what others have said on the board or what appears in Facebook. It's neither here or there, since none of them are president. It's beneath the dignity of the office to troll. I'm afraid we're in for a long four years, if this president doesn't show the kind of class we've come to expect from the office. Whatever you may have against Obama, Hillary, et al., they didn't demean their offices with the kind of trolls Trump engages in on a daily basis.

Obama is a pile of shit who has done more damage to this nation that any one person in my lifetime. While I didn't vote for Trump, my worrying about HIM after that fucking puckwad Obama is laughable.
Up the meds. There's nothing more laughable than Trump and the notion that he's anywhere near Obama's or Clinton's league.

I'd like to hear more about McCain being a "chicken hawk". And how "no one voted for him" in 2008.

Well he wants to attack every country he disagrees with without any back up, and he lost by a huge landslide in 2008 because no one wanted to vote for him at least no conservatives did. I suppose The career politicians that are the GOP would've voted for him...

Fuckhead, Obama NEVER said that he did not need congress.......

Ohhh, look at gnat lie. How clever you must be to be to be such a fucking liar. :thup:

Soros loves you for it.

It was congress who sat with their fingers up their asses and did NOTHING for 6 years......Go on, moron, list all those great bills that congress enacted since 2011.

Doing nothing is the best thing congress can do.

That doesn't alter your outrageous and absurd lies.

Don't cry little Snowflake, there's always 2020. Good luck with that. :lmao:

2020? Probably not. If Trump declines a second term, as I suspect he will, then Pence is an easy win in 2020-24.

Look, Shortbus has an IQ of about 60, she is also perpetually drunk. Anything she babbles is just lifted from the Soros hate sites. She kind of defines the left for me, particularly the USMB left.

“The law’s totally on my side, meaning, the president can’t have a conflict of interest.”

— Donald Trump, interview with the New York Times,Nov. 22, 2016

Basically, paraphrasing Nixon, Trump is stating that the president is above the law.
No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

US Constitution, ARTICLE I, SECTION 9, CLAUSE 8

Don't cry little Snowflake, there's always 2020. Good luck with that. :lmao:

2020? Probably not. If Trump declines a second term, as I suspect he will, then Pence is an easy win in 2020-24.

Look, Shortbus has an IQ of about 60, she is also perpetually drunk. Anything she babbles is just lifted from the Soros hate sites. She kind of defines the left for me, particularly the USMB left.

Yeah, they're gonna concoct new Trump scandals 24/7-365. It's sabotage. They did it with Bush too. But i kinda agree with you. I don't think Trump will run again. His passion is running his business. But if he does decide to run again, i think he'll win easier than he did this time. Democrats thought their sabotage would prevent Bush from being re-elected, and he won easily. Most Americans don't approve of the Democrat Fake News stuff. It'll backfire on em.

Why are you upset by this law now?
The problem with liberals is they only want restrictions on republicans......

NOONE bitched about Obama, Clinton, Carter, johnson....ect.

How true..........Johnson, carter, et al. ALSO had all those hotels and golf courses and sold their names like klenexes.......So, I guess you have a right to bitch......LOL

Awwwwwww.....so they were all just govt hacks then.

Forum List

Back