Is Hillary Clinton A Racist?

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2016
OHIO
I believe the evidence is overwhelming that she is.

Her relationship with Senator Byrd.
She called Latinos Lazy and Taco Bowls
She called Blacks, Super Predators
She and her party ridiculed Jews and Christians, especially Bernie Sanders.
She called Bernie Sanders supporters "Basement Dwellers" which is not necessarily racist, but it points to her willingness to label human beings with derogatory and insulting terms.
She called people living in flyover states "Uneducated Rednecks"
She insulted and degraded coal miners and disrespected the work they did, and promised to put them out of business and out of work.
She called Trump Supporters a basket of irredeemable deplorables.

There is no question about it that Hillary Clinton is a bigot. The puzzling question I have, is why did her fellow liberals let her get away with it?

That brings up a good question. Once Trump takes over and we all know he can do no wrong, what will you turnips complain about? Rehash the past?

The Left thinks if you're white, you're from the Deep South, and you talk w a Southern accent, you're a racist.

Lefty: "Jeff Sessions is a racist."

Other Lefty: "Why?"

Lefty: "Because he's from Alabama. South Alabama."

Other Lefty: "Oh yeah. SESSIONS IS RACIST!!!!!!!!11111111"

That brings up a good question. Once Trump takes over and we all know he can do no wrong, what will you turnips complain about? Rehash the past?
I just wanted to know if you thought Hillary Clinton was a racist and if so, why did you allow her to get away with it?

I just wanted to know if you thought Hillary Clinton was a racist and if so, why did you allow her to get away with it?

I don't believe she's a racist, but that was far from my biggest concern about her.

I don't think she is a racist. But she is absolutely a bigot. However, 99% of us are. She just might be more of a bigot than some.

The Left thinks if you're white, you're from the Deep South, and you talk w a Southern accent, you're a racist.

No, what you just described means the person is probably just not very smart. A racist can be identified by their statements that include ones skin color or ethnicity. Look at any thread on this site for examples.

the Democrats are the party of segregation & slavery.

Secretary Clinton is a Democrat.

yup. racist.

She called Bernie Sanders supporters "Basement Dwellers" which is not necessarily racist, but it points to her willingness to label human beings with derogatory and insulting terms.
She insulted and degraded coal miners and disrespected the work they did, and promised to put them out of business and out of work.

There is no question about it that Hillary Clinton is a bigot. The puzzling question I have, is why did her fellow liberals let her get away with it?

She's less racist than you are. Case closed.

She used the phrase "Colored peoples time" too

Forum List

Back