Do you agree (or disagree) with this Trump statement ?

No, Trump is stating a fact. The president is not covered under federal conflict of interest laws. The office of president is excluded in the law. Further, we have never had a president with such far reaching financial assets.

In other words, screw all those ethics and let Trump do whatever he could possibly want to increase his fortune.....after all, the sheep who voted for him are ripe for the slaughter.

No dumbass, you asked if I agreed or disagreed with Trump's statement. He was factually correct. You can't seem to grasp that.

Obama was not a millionaire when he came into office, now he is worth something North of $7m. His eight year salary does not equate to that total. Question: How did he gain his wealth in office?
BHO will write a book and 37.7 million Negroes will buy and read it.

That's at least $37.7 million right there -- way north of $7.

I'm white as casper and I read it.
Morons don't count nor do pop up books sugar titz..

Jesus Christ, was that English? How ironic.

Obama was not a millionaire when he came into office, now he is worth something North of $7m. His eight year salary does not equate to that total. Question: How did he gain his wealth in office?

You know we can easily find out BECAUSE OBAMA ACTUALLY RELEASES HIS TAX RETURNS.
How do you know?

What? How do we know he released his returns?

Because HE RELEASED THEM, NUMNUTS!
Ok puppy

******************************SNOWFLAKE CONSTRUCTION THREAD*************************

Plz yield for SNOWFLAKE tears, meltdowns, peepee in corners, regular diaper changes, new play-doh toys and for Gad's sake , everyone gets a trophy!

President Trump is precisely that... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.. WE WON. *grinz... See how that works?
Some of the same old do as I say not as I do libturd ironies!

giphy.gif
It's amazing to me why libturds don't have smashed faces from running into walls cause they can't see past their own noses

Yo, come on, they are ugly enough already, take a look on youtube, they are just born that way, no excuses!!!

"GTP"
tumblr_mmtej0Tsjf1qcczmgo1_500.gif

You know we can easily find out BECAUSE OBAMA ACTUALLY RELEASES HIS TAX RETURNS.
How do you know?

What? How do we know he released his returns?

Because HE RELEASED THEM, NUMNUTS!
Ok puppy

How do you know the sun came up this morning, you clueless sack of shit?

In other words, screw all those ethics and let Trump do whatever he could possibly want to increase his fortune.....after all, the sheep who voted for him are ripe for the slaughter.

No dumbass, you asked if I agreed or disagreed with Trump's statement. He was factually correct. You can't seem to grasp that.

That's it? I waited for this comment and that's all you got? You're dismissed.. Don't know ya and don't care to.. You SUCK, period.

******************************SNOWFLAKE CONSTRUCTION THREAD*************************

Plz yield for SNOWFLAKE tears, meltdowns, peepee in corners, regular diaper changes, new play-doh toys and for Gad's sake , everyone gets a trophy!

President Trump is precisely that... ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES.. WE WON. *grinz... See how that works?
Some of the same old do as I say not as I do libturd ironies!

giphy.gif
It's amazing to me why libturds don't have smashed faces from running into walls cause they can't see past their own noses

Yo, come on, they are ugly enough already, take a look on youtube, they are just born that way, no excuses!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 106022

No shit, it's totally the liberals whose faces got smashed into walls.

mitch.jpg

His books? Investments? (I hear Wall Street has done quite well.....) And I think he did have a million or so when he started, didn't he?

As of 2007 his net worth was $1.3m.

No accurate numbers are available for his current wealth, although it is estimated he makes $5.5m annually. Point is, presidents become rich in office.

He can still be impeached for taking advantage of his conflicts, however. So technically, he's wrong.

Snowflake, the GOP controls the house...

Khmer Rouge plan to take out Trump;

1. Riot - failed
  2. Recount - Trump lead increased, epic fail
  3. Pervert the Electoral College - Trump lead increased, epic fail
  4. Blame RUSSIA - failed
  5. Impeach - :lol:
You butthurt fucktards are the dumbest creatures in creation.

That's it? I waited for this comment and that's all you got? You're dismissed.. Don't know ya and don't care to.. You SUCK, period.

I'm sorry, did you think this was speed-dating? I don't want to "know" you, either, bitch. Especially now that it's clear you can't read/type/speak English.

Here, let's go ahead and get his out of the way from the leftist dingbats..

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

snivel snivel, fart... whine.........

He can still be impeached for taking advantage of his conflicts, however. So technically, he's wrong.

Snowflake, the GOP controls the house...

Khmer Rouge plan to take out Trump;

1. Riot - failed
  2. Recount - Trump lead increased, epic fail
  3. Pervert the Electoral College - Trump lead increased, epic fail
  4. Blame RUSSIA - failed
  5. Impeach - :lol:
You butthurt fucktards are the dumbest creatures in creation.

How does any of this affect the fact that high crimes and misdemeanors are grounds for impeachment?

You can't determine new worth from an income tax return idiot.

His books? Investments? (I hear Wall Street has done quite well.....) And I think he did have a million or so when he started, didn't he?

As of 2007 his net worth was $1.3m.

No accurate numbers are available for his current wealth, although it is estimated he makes $5.5m annually. Point is, presidents become rich in office.
The memoirs alone are worth several millions.

Even Pres. U.S. Grant got rich that way, although he died of cancer soon afterwards.

Forum List

Back