Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted

D'Souza was viciously prosecuted by Hussein and his thugs. Why should O'donnell be treated differently?

:lol:

"Viciously". You guys sure do have a way with words.

He was turned in by the candidate who he donated to, and plead guilty.

Tell me what was so "vicious" about it.

Hussein's thugs showed no mercy. Why should O'Donnell be treated differently?

They "showed no mercy"?

It is truly amazing how you guys can warp reality to fit your delusions.

Wrong...

https://www.quora.com/Why-was-Dinesh-DSouza-incarcerated

His incarceration for this was unusual, because this is a fairly common campaign finance violation. What happens in many cases is the people who do this are fined, and sentenced to probation or community service. It’s also pretty common for the Justice Department to not go after these violators at all. He listed off several campaign donors whose violations were much more flagrant than what he did, and the DOJ hasn’t laid a glove on them for years. His defense counsel was prepared to use the records of these violators as part of his defense, but the judge wouldn’t admit them as evidence.

In his case, he was charged with a felony, which is the maximum sentence under the law. He served his time in a transitional facility, which is a place where convicts who have done hard time for things like rape, larceny, and murder are being prepared to leave prison and re-enter society.

He said that law professor Alan Dershowitz, who is a liberal Democrat, looked at how the DOJ treated his case, and concluded that the prosecution was political. There was no justification for the way the DOJ was behaving. D’Souza claims, with some merit, that he was targeted for this prosecution, because he made a documentary in 2012 that looked into President Obama’s past, which was not vetted by news outlets when he ran for president in 2008. The documentary was also critical of Obama’s political views. He figured he was being punished by the Obama Administration for his speech. He does not excuse his crime in violating campaign finance law, but the sentencing for it was unusually harsh.

The wonder of the internet, if you don't care where you're looking, you can find anything. It looks like D'Souza's lawyers wrote that.

Donating in the name of another is a felony - and D'Souza pled guilty to that felony. According to the sentencing guidelines, 10 months in jail is normal.

8 months in a halfway house, again, is a good deal.

D'Souza was (is) a writer, film maker and a vocal critic of Obama and Hillary. Allegedly he wasn't even aware that he violated electoral law by sending a couple of hundred dollars to a republican candidate. The Hussein administration jumped all over the guy and indicted D'Souza and ultimately sentenced him to prison time which he served on weekends. It stands to reason if left wingers are guilty of the same thing they should be indicted.

You managed to get nearly every fact wrong. Congratulations, that takes some effort.

D'Souza has never claimed that he didn't know he was violating the law. He lied about it and tried to cover it up when Wendy Long, the candidate he donated to, questioned it.

He then plead guilty to the crime, after Wendy Long called the FEC and let them know - and was sentenced to a halfway house (which is not even jail, let alone prison).

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
"If the Post story is accurate, federal prosecutors have an obligation to charge O’Donnell with violating campaign finance law and to put her on trial. And if she’s found guilty, my advice to the sentencing judge would be to give her a sentence including confinement and a sizable fine – just as I received for violating campaign finance law."

Obama's DOJ never gave D'Souza a break.
If Rosie is convicted she could always ask Trump to pardon her.

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
Sounds like the felon has a case of class envy now that he's considered a low life felon...Poor guy...I bet he has a fellow black convict's shoulder to cry upon...

The article admits that this crime is rarely prosecuted.

So, why was D'Souza prosecuted?

Any class issues was BEFORE he was prosecuted.

So, what was the difference?

Because he's Indian? Does she get a pass cause she's white?

Let's be honest they prosecuted D'Sousa because he was critical of Obama.
D'Souza's book The Roots of Obama's Rage.
View attachment 193185
Maybe if you knew the real reason you wouldn't look so stupid in the first place. DeSouza was using strawmen as contributors, Rosie not so much...Idiots should research before stepping in da poop.
O'Donnell used fake names and fake addresses. How is that not just as bad?

"If the Post story is accurate, federal prosecutors have an obligation to charge O’Donnell with violating campaign finance law and to put her on trial. And if she’s found guilty, my advice to the sentencing judge would be to give her a sentence including confinement and a sizable fine – just as I received for violating campaign finance law."

Sounds like the felon has a case of class envy now that he's considered a low life felon...Poor guy...I bet he has a fellow black convict's shoulder to cry upon...

View attachment 193185
Maybe if you knew the real reason you wouldn't look so stupid in the first place. DeSouza was using strawmen as contributors, Rosie not so much...Idiots should research before stepping in da poop.

She did neither of those things.

D'Souza was viciously prosecuted by Hussein and his thugs. Why should O'donnell be treated differently?

They "showed no mercy"?

Wrong...

His incarceration for this was unusual, because this is a fairly common campaign finance violation. What happens in many cases is the people who do this are fined, and sentenced to probation or community service. It’s also pretty common for the Justice Department to not go after these violators at all. He listed off several campaign donors whose violations were much more flagrant than what he did, and the DOJ hasn’t laid a glove on them for years. His defense counsel was prepared to use the records of these violators as part of his defense, but the judge wouldn’t admit them as evidence.

In his case, he was charged with a felony, which is the maximum sentence under the law. He served his time in a transitional facility, which is a place where convicts who have done hard time for things like rape, larceny, and murder are being prepared to leave prison and re-enter society.

He said that law professor Alan Dershowitz, who is a liberal Democrat, looked at how the DOJ treated his case, and concluded that the prosecution was political. There was no justification for the way the DOJ was behaving. D’Souza claims, with some merit, that he was targeted for this prosecution, because he made a documentary in 2012 that looked into President Obama’s past, which was not vetted by news outlets when he ran for president in 2008. The documentary was also critical of Obama’s political views. He figured he was being punished by the Obama Administration for his speech. He does not excuse his crime in violating campaign finance law, but the sentencing for it was unusually harsh.

The wonder of the internet, if you don't care where you're looking, you can find anything. It looks like D'Souza's lawyers wrote that.

Donating in the name of another is a felony - and D'Souza pled guilty to that felony. According to the sentencing guidelines, 10 months in jail is normal.

O'Donnell used fake names and fake addresses to evade the limits. That's also a felony.

They "showed no mercy"?

Wrong...

O'Donnell used fake names and fake addresses to evade the limits. That's also a felony.

Well, it might be - if it had actually happened. But it didn't.

View attachment 193185

Don't prove to the entire forum that you're an ignorant dumbass:

http://fakenewsmatters.org/rosie-odonnell-used-5-addresses-4-names-in-over-sized-dem-donations/

View attachment 193185

http://fakenewsmatters.org/rosie-odonnell-used-5-addresses-4-names-in-over-sized-dem-donations/

My browser is warning me not to click your link.

She used her own name - recorded with minor spelling differences - and her own addresses.

View attachment 193185

She used her own name - recorded with minor spelling differences - and her own addresses.
She used deception to violate the donation limits. That's fraud.

Actually, mine did the same thing. Here's another link:

Rosie O'Donnell Used 5 Addresses, 4 Names in Over-Sized Dem Donations

Who did she try to deceive?

What evidence for this "deception" do you have?

More like Elite Democrats are both full of shit and vengeful. Democrats have a legacy of convicting brown men for even the slightest or specious infraction and they clearly dialed it up for D’Souza.

Why doesn’t Dinesh just make a movie about Rosie?

She used 5 different variations of her name and 4 different addresss. I don't know about you, but I always used the same name and address when I spend money online.

She used 5 different variations of her name and 4 different addresss. I don't know about you, but I always used the same name and address when I spend money online.

I'll ask again. Who do you think she was trying to deceive?

If she was trying to commit fraud, why would she have used her own name and addresses?

If she was trying to commit fraud, why would she have used her own name and addresses?
IF she used the exact same name and address, the app she used would have flagger her donations as over the limit. She obviously was deliberately trying to evade the donation limit.

IF she used the exact same name and address, the app she used would have flagger her donations as over the limit. She obviously was deliberately trying to evade the donation limit.

What "app" are you talking about?

What makes you think she made those donations online?

What "app" are you talking about?

What makes you think she made those donations online?

O’Donnell, who donated more than $90,000 during the 2017-2018 election cycle to 50 different federal candidates and committees, said she uses the online liberal fundraising platform ActBlue.

Forum List

Back