Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted

I believe he hid his donation by having someone else give the money. It's called fraud.
but it's NOT fraud when you use 5 different names and 4 different addresses.

if you're doing it cause you hate trump, anything is legal to the left.

This has been gone over, she didn't use 5 different names and in the end she also didn't contribute over the limit using other peoples' identification.
Yes, she did use five names. Everyone spells their name exactly the same way every time, except O'Donnell.

No, not everyone spells their name the same way. I have different variations of mine where sometimes I use my middle initial, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I use my full first name and sometimes I shorten it and of course variations of the two example gives you multiple versions.

O'Donnell used her own fucking credit card and when it was discovered by Act Blue that she gave too much to a single candidate she remedied the situation according to existing law. Where as Dinesh fraudulently gave someone else his money to contribute under their name for him. That is flat out fraud.
Sorry, turd, but no one believes that. I sign my name the exact same way every time unless someone tells me I'm required to include my middle name or middle initial.

I believe he hid his donation by having someone else give the money. It's called fraud.

This has been gone over, she didn't use 5 different names and in the end she also didn't contribute over the limit using other peoples' identification.
Yes, she did use five names. Everyone spells their name exactly the same way every time, except O'Donnell.

No, not everyone spells their name the same way. I have different variations of mine where sometimes I use my middle initial, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I use my full first name and sometimes I shorten it and of course variations of the two example gives you multiple versions.

O'Donnell used her own fucking credit card and when it was discovered by Act Blue that she gave too much to a single candidate she remedied the situation according to existing law. Where as Dinesh fraudulently gave someone else his money to contribute under their name for him. That is flat out fraud.
They are both fraud, if that's what you want to call it. But you want to call one fraud and call the other a "mistake" because you're a sleazy lying unscrupulous douchebag.

It's not the crime it's the coverup. In one case he committed a purposeful fraud by using other people he funneled money through.
O'Donnell committed fraud also. Put her in prison where she belongs.

Seriously, she's gay, she's just not that into you so stop flirting.

Sorry, turd, but no one believes that. I sign my name the exact same way every time unless someone tells me I'm required to include my middle name or middle initial.

Thankfully not everyone is like you.

fuck
O'Donnell also committed fraud, douchebag.
No she didn’t

She was upfront about who was donating
fuck that. if you use 4 names and 5 addresses you are NOT beong "up front"

Donald Trump
Donald J. Trump
John Barron
David Dennison
and if donald gave donations under 4 different names and 5 different addresses it would raise flags for me. i know it would for the left.

however if one of their own does it, it's excusable.

that in itself is our biggest problem today. this whole "do as i say and shut the fuck up when you notice i don't do it also" is our cause of divide.

try doing that while getting TSA PreScreening or a Passport.

let me know how that works for you.

fuck
No she didn’t

Donald Trump
Donald J. Trump
John Barron
David Dennison
and if donald gave donations under 4 different names and 5 different addresses it would raise flags for me. i know it would for the left.

that in itself is our biggest problem today. this whole "do as i say and shut the fuck up when you notice i don't do it also" is our cause of divide.

He did use a different name when he paid off Stormy Daniels.

try doing that while getting TSA PreScreening or a Passport.

let me know how that works for you.

Are we talking about either?

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
"If the Post story is accurate, federal prosecutors have an obligation to charge O’Donnell with violating campaign finance law and to put her on trial. And if she’s found guilty, my advice to the sentencing judge would be to give her a sentence including confinement and a sizable fine – just as I received for violating campaign finance law."

Obama's DOJ never gave D'Souza a break.
If Rosie is convicted she could always ask Trump to pardon her.

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
Seriously is this all you got? LOL

fuck
No she didn’t

Donald Trump
Donald J. Trump
John Barron
David Dennison

no he didn't his lawyer did it.

Dinesh should be able to give Crooked Donnie inside advice on how to survive in prison
Mueller and all the deep state coup plotters will be in prison long before Trump ever gets near one, douchebag.
22 indictments and counting

Cohen is next

What do they have to say about Crooked Donnie?

HOw many are about what the investigation is supposed to be investigating?

ie collusion with Russia, to prevent you from lying and dodging.

Rosie is a great American Patriot
She loves the Fourth of July, Waves the flag, hugs veterans

Dinesh D’Sousa is a foreigner bent on destroying this great nation

fuck
No she didn’t

Donald Trump
Donald J. Trump
John Barron
David Dennison

Which is a Campaign donation...

fuck
No she didn’t

Donald Trump
Donald J. Trump
John Barron
David Dennison

It's not a campaign donation according to the FEC.

fuck

Donald Trump
Donald J. Trump
John Barron
David Dennison

Give us an actually link of the FEC saying that please...

And it is not just the FEC, he could also have IRS issues...

Donald Trump
Donald J. Trump
John Barron
David Dennison

You could have IRS issues.

Rosie is a great American Patriot
She loves the Fourth of July, Waves the flag, hugs veterans

Dinesh D’Sousa is a foreigner bent on destroying this great nation
she's a hunk of whiney shit that needs mental care for her deranged rants.

You could have IRS issues.

Wow, what answer...

Mark this down... Just put in my place...

That is answer from a 5 year old..

Forum List

Back