Kansas prosecutor who framed innocent man surrenders law license, will soon be disbarred

That you can’t answer it? Yes, we knew you wouldn’t be able to
What is it to answer, it's a dumbass question. It's like saying, "how does it benefit black folks to have equal opportunity."

How did it benefit white folks to get 3 right wingers on the Supreme Court?

What is it to answer, it's a dumbass question. It's like saying, "how does it benefit black folks to have equal opportunity."

How did it benefit white folks to get 3 right wingers on the Supreme Court?
No it's not, you specifically mentioned this Justice, we had equal opportunity before she was put on the bench. Black folks have been in elected to high office since end of the Civil War.

So how does having this black justice benefit black folks?

No it's not, you specifically mentioned this Justice, we had equal opportunity before she was put on the bench. Black folks have been in elected to high office since end of the Civil War.

So how does having this black justice benefit black folks?
Representation. How does it benefit white folks to have white folks on the bench? I said that Democrat president put a black woman on the bench, I didn't mention her name.

Still waiting on you to give us something.

How is appointing a black woman that can’t define what a woman is, doing something for black folks? How’s that making our lives better?

I can answer it. She can define what a woman is. She was saying she wasn't going to pre-judge a position on a case she hasn't heard it. It was spun to make her saying she didn't know what a woman is.

I believe all justices should answer most questions this way. We have their history on rulings.

Representation. How does it benefit white folks to have white folks on the bench? I said that Democrat president put a black woman on the bench, I didn't mention her name.

Still waiting on you to give us something.
Republican Presidents have put black women on the bench....women that can define a woman.

Republicans have been electing black folks to represent them in high office since the end of the Civil War.

You really need to come up with a better answer, what have Dems done to benefit black people, then simply put a black woman on a bench. What polices have they put into place? How is your life better because of it.

Right now, after four years of Xidenflation black people are worse off:

Black America is suffering disproportionately in Biden’s inflation nation. It's time for a change.​

Black America is suffering disproportionately from inflation. And Democrats are to blame.​

I can answer it. She can define what a woman is. She was saying she wasn't going to pre-judge a position on a case she hasn't heard it. It was spun to make her saying she didn't know what a woman is.

I believe all justices should answer most questions this way. We have their history on rulings.
Why do you lie? That was not what she was asked.

Blackburn: “Can you provide a definition for the word ‘woman’?”

Jackson: “Can I provide a definition?”

Blackburn: “Mhmm, yeah.”

Jackson: “No, I can’t.”

Hardly seems fair. She has to surrender her law license after retiring? I was hoping this was going to be a rare positive story and she was going to be prosecuted.
I thought of that, too, but could it affect some of her income during retirement, depending on where it comes from?

I wonder how many other judges we have in this country who have so little respect for our laws and so little human decency. It looks like we have quite a few from what I'm seeing these days. Back to MAGA
The entire J6 prosecution is a textbook demonstration of corrupted prosecutors and judges.

Republican Presidents have put black women on the bench....women that can define a woman.
Biden has put more Black folks on the bench than any other President.
Republicans have been electing black folks to represent them in high office since the end of the Civil War.
Have they?
You really need to come up with a better answer, what have Dems done to benefit black people, then simply put a black woman on a bench. What polices have they put into place? How is your life better because of it.
Wow, are you really that dense? Pew research shows black folks do better in education, employment, business, home ownership, etc. When a Democrat is in the WH.
Right now, after four years of Xidenflation black people are worse off:

Black America is suffering disproportionately in Biden’s inflation nation. It's time for a change.​

Black America is suffering disproportionately from inflation. And Democrats are to blame.​

False. Biden's Inflation Reduction Act and Infrastructure Bill has benefitted black folks. Biden has capped insulin cost which has benefitted black folks, most black Judges on the bench, most money to HBCUs. Now give me some policies that Trump signed that benefitted black folks.

Biden has put more Black folks on the bench than any other President.

Have they?

Wow, are you really that dense? Pew research shows black folks do better in education, employment, business, home ownership, etc. When a Democrat is in the WH.

False. Biden's Inflation Reduction Act and Infrastructure Bill has benefitted black folks. Biden has capped insulin cost which has benefitted black folks, most black Judges on the bench, most money to HBCUs. Now give me some policies that Trump signed that benefitted black folks.
Has he? How has that made black folk better off? He also gave us the racist 94 crime bill

The numbers don’t lie, xiden and his admin have made black Americans worse off

Has he? How has that made black folk better off? He also gave us the racist 94 crime bill
Representation.
The numbers don’t lie, xiden and his admin have made black Americans worse off.
Is that why you don't posts the numbers, because it will show you are lying.

Now show us the policies or bills that Trump signed that benefitted black folks. You claim he did so much, but can never show what it was. Why is that?

Representation.

Now show us the policies or bills that Trump signed that benefitted black folks. You claim he did so much, but can never show what it was. Why is that?
That’s not a good answer. We have had representation. It’s the policies that matter

And the policies have left African Americans worse off, poorer. To be fair xiden’s left a record number of all Americans worse off

And he’s appointed judges that can’t even define what a woman is

LOL...you really are a dumb one! Democrats control the Senate and the White House...you know...parts of the government that you need to have control of to pass bills? Duh? So what bills have Democrats passed that benefited blacks?

Trump isn't wrong. He is simply a huge hypocrite on the subject. I've pointed this out many times. People came to him as president complaining about the two tiered justice system and he called them SOB's.

So now Karma has bit him in the backside.
So now he's being tried for "bad Karma"? Seriously?

That’s not a good answer. We have had representation. It’s the policies that matter.
So why is it historic when these folks are appointed if it really doesn't mean nothing.
And the policies have left African Americans worse off, poorer. To be fair xiden’s left a record number of all Americans worse off

And he’s appointed judges that can’t even define what a woman is.
So tell us the policies and bills that Trump signed that benefitted black folks, why is that so hard?

Representation.

You really are a moron! Trump's fiscal policies led to historically low unemployment numbers for blacks. They had jobs and they were getting paid more for those jobs. Joe Biden has been a disaster for most Americans but especially for blacks. Inflation is killing them and Biden could care less. The open border has inundated American cities with hundreds of thousands of illegals and liberal politicians are taking services away from blacks to take care of illegals!

You really are a moron! Trump's fiscal policies led to historically low unemployment numbers for blacks.
if thats the case dumbass, Biden has the lowest unemployment numbers EVER.
They had jobs and they were getting paid more for those jobs. Joe Biden has been a disaster for most Americans but especially for blacks. Inflation is killing them and Biden could care less. The open border has inundated American cities with hundreds of thousands of illegals and liberal politicians are taking services away from blacks to take care of illegals!
So give me the signed Trump policies or bills that benefitted black folks so much, why is that so hard?

if thats the case dumbass, Biden has the lowest unemployment numbers EVER.

So give me the signed Trump policies or bills that benefitted black folks so much, why is that so hard?
And yet people who ARE working can't pay their bills because of the inflation that Joe Biden caused with his policies! Costs have increased almost 20%! It's costing the average American thousands more each year just to buy the things they've always bought. Savings are at an all time low. Credit card debt is at an all time high.

Trump's policies benefited most Americans...regardless of skin color! What part of that concept don't you grasp?

Forum List

Back