Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted

:lol:

Who did she try to deceive?

What evidence for this "deception" do you have?
She used 5 different variations of her name and 4 different addresss. I don't know about you, but I always used the same name and address when I spend money online.

I'll ask again. Who do you think she was trying to deceive?

If she was trying to commit fraud, why would she have used her own name and addresses?
IF she used the exact same name and address, the app she used would have flagger her donations as over the limit. She obviously was deliberately trying to evade the donation limit.

What "app" are you talking about?

What makes you think she made those donations online?

O’Donnell, who donated more than $90,000 during the 2017-2018 election cycle to 50 different federal candidates and committees, said she uses the online liberal fundraising platform ActBlue.
Why doesn’t Crooked Donnie arrest her?

He controls the Justice Dept

Because there is no crime

Hussein's henchmen arrested and prosecuted D'Souza with lightning speed. And we all know why Hussein went after him. He doesn't make that documentary, nothing comes of it. He was a Political Prisoner. O'Donnell should be treated the same way. Payback's a bitch.

D'Souza was viciously prosecuted by Hussein and his thugs. Why should O'donnell be treated differently?

"Viciously". You guys sure do have a way with words.

He was turned in by the candidate who he donated to, and plead guilty.

Tell me what was so "vicious" about it.

Hussein's thugs showed no mercy. Why should O'Donnell be treated differently?

They "showed no mercy"?

It is truly amazing how you guys can warp reality to fit your delusions.

O'Donnell should be treated the same as D'Souza was. She should be arrested immediately.

They "showed no mercy"?

Wrong...

https://www.quora.com/Why-was-Dinesh-DSouza-incarcerated

His incarceration for this was unusual, because this is a fairly common campaign finance violation. What happens in many cases is the people who do this are fined, and sentenced to probation or community service. It’s also pretty common for the Justice Department to not go after these violators at all. He listed off several campaign donors whose violations were much more flagrant than what he did, and the DOJ hasn’t laid a glove on them for years. His defense counsel was prepared to use the records of these violators as part of his defense, but the judge wouldn’t admit them as evidence.

In his case, he was charged with a felony, which is the maximum sentence under the law. He served his time in a transitional facility, which is a place where convicts who have done hard time for things like rape, larceny, and murder are being prepared to leave prison and re-enter society.

He said that law professor Alan Dershowitz, who is a liberal Democrat, looked at how the DOJ treated his case, and concluded that the prosecution was political. There was no justification for the way the DOJ was behaving. D’Souza claims, with some merit, that he was targeted for this prosecution, because he made a documentary in 2012 that looked into President Obama’s past, which was not vetted by news outlets when he ran for president in 2008. The documentary was also critical of Obama’s political views. He figured he was being punished by the Obama Administration for his speech. He does not excuse his crime in violating campaign finance law, but the sentencing for it was unusually harsh.

The wonder of the internet, if you don't care where you're looking, you can find anything. It looks like D'Souza's lawyers wrote that.

Donating in the name of another is a felony - and D'Souza pled guilty to that felony. According to the sentencing guidelines, 10 months in jail is normal.

8 months in a halfway house, again, is a good deal.
O'Donnell used fake names and fake addresses to evade the limits. That's also a felony.

D'Souza was a Political Prisoner. No Hussein documentary, no prosecution. So now it's time for O'Donnell to go down. No mercy. Arrest her now.

D'Souza was viciously prosecuted by Hussein and his thugs. Why should O'donnell be treated differently?

They "showed no mercy"?

Wrong...

https://www.quora.com/Why-was-Dinesh-DSouza-incarcerated

His incarceration for this was unusual, because this is a fairly common campaign finance violation. What happens in many cases is the people who do this are fined, and sentenced to probation or community service. It’s also pretty common for the Justice Department to not go after these violators at all. He listed off several campaign donors whose violations were much more flagrant than what he did, and the DOJ hasn’t laid a glove on them for years. His defense counsel was prepared to use the records of these violators as part of his defense, but the judge wouldn’t admit them as evidence.

In his case, he was charged with a felony, which is the maximum sentence under the law. He served his time in a transitional facility, which is a place where convicts who have done hard time for things like rape, larceny, and murder are being prepared to leave prison and re-enter society.

He said that law professor Alan Dershowitz, who is a liberal Democrat, looked at how the DOJ treated his case, and concluded that the prosecution was political. There was no justification for the way the DOJ was behaving. D’Souza claims, with some merit, that he was targeted for this prosecution, because he made a documentary in 2012 that looked into President Obama’s past, which was not vetted by news outlets when he ran for president in 2008. The documentary was also critical of Obama’s political views. He figured he was being punished by the Obama Administration for his speech. He does not excuse his crime in violating campaign finance law, but the sentencing for it was unusually harsh.

Political Prisoner. Hussein was a Dictator piece of shite.

Hussein's henchmen arrested and prosecuted D'Souza with lightning speed. And we all know why Hussein went after him. He doesn't make that documentary, nothing comes of it. He was a Political Prisoner. O'Donnell should be treated the same way. Payback's a bitch.

Dinesh is a dangerous felon who was incarcerated to protect innocent Americans from his villainous deeds

They "showed no mercy"?

O'Donnell should be treated the same as D'Souza was. She should be arrested immediately.
Rosie O’Donnell is a loyal citizen dedicated to truth, justice and the American way

Dinesh is a dangerous felon who was incarcerated to protect innocent Americans from his villainous deeds

Nah, he made a not-so flattering documentary about the Dictator Hussein. So the Dictator sent his henchmen in to railroad D'Souza. He was a Political Prisoner. And now it's time for some payback. O'Donnell should be arrested as soon as possible.

Nah, he made a not-so flattering documentary about the Dictator Hussein. So the Dictator sent his henchmen in to railroad D'Souza. He was a Political Prisoner. And now it's time for some payback. O'Donnell should be arrested as soon as possible.
Dinesh makes unwatchable propaganda films

He needs to take lessons from Michael Moore

Dinesh makes unwatchable propaganda films

He needs to take lessons from Michael Moore

I thought it was a pretty good doc. But it landed him in jail. Most Americans think there's no such thing as US Political Prisoners. But D'Souza is proof they do exist. No documentary, no prosecution. It's time for O'Donnell to feel that kind of pain. Arrest her, and let the chips fall where they may.

She used 5 different variations of her name and 4 different addresss. I don't know about you, but I always used the same name and address when I spend money online.

If she was trying to commit fraud, why would she have used her own name and addresses?
IF she used the exact same name and address, the app she used would have flagger her donations as over the limit. She obviously was deliberately trying to evade the donation limit.

What "app" are you talking about?

What makes you think she made those donations online?

O’Donnell, who donated more than $90,000 during the 2017-2018 election cycle to 50 different federal candidates and committees, said she uses the online liberal fundraising platform ActBlue.
Why doesn’t Crooked Donnie arrest her?

He controls the Justice Dept

Because there is no crime
Maybe it's because he's not a petty vindictive low-life like Obama.

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
"If the Post story is accurate, federal prosecutors have an obligation to charge O’Donnell with violating campaign finance law and to put her on trial. And if she’s found guilty, my advice to the sentencing judge would be to give her a sentence including confinement and a sizable fine – just as I received for violating campaign finance law."

Obama's DOJ never gave D'Souza a break.
If Rosie is convicted she could always ask Trump to pardon her.

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
Someone should harpoon the sow...

My browser is warning me not to click your link.

She used her own name - recorded with minor spelling differences - and her own addresses.
She used deception to violate the donation limits. That's fraud.

Who did she try to deceive?

What evidence for this "deception" do you have?

Are you using the "Hillary Defense?" Rosie was too stupid to know she was misspelling her own name?

Liberals don't believe that Rosie should be prosecuted because they don't believe in equal application of the law. Liberals are all in favor of police states, as long as they're the ones running it.

So, the problem is not exceeding the campaign limits, but HOW you do it?

So, why have the campaign limits at all, if all you have to do to get around them is spell your name differently on the checks?

I take it you have no problem with exceeding the campaign limits?

We aren't talking about "why", or what my personal views of campaign finance law are. I didn't write the laws.

Of course we aren't,

Because Obama's administration followed the letter of the law, and just happened to imprison a government critic.

Using a law that is rarely enforced.

And you have no problem with that.

HOw very self serving of you.

If a republican president had done this, you would be utterly outraged.

And rightfully so.

You've got a couple of your facts wrong.

First, laws against straw donors are consistently enforced. It's just that they're rarely broken.

Got it. So, it's not about what the law is about, ie limiting contributions, but the letter of the law in HOW the donors get around the law. If they just spell their names differently, that makes it ok.

D'Souza was arrested because he's a fucking moron, not because he was being persecuted. There are countless ways he could have gotten more money to Wendy Long that didn't require him to flagrantly break the law, but he chose to do so anyway.

What ways?

Second, D'Souza wasn't "imprisoned". He was sentenced to probation, community service, a fine and eight months in a half-way house - a surprisingly lenient sentence for the crime.

Considering that he was locked up nightly for doing something that no one seems to think is actually wrong, I think "imprisoned fits the bill nicely.

D'Souza was caught because Wendy Long (the candidate he was donating to) turned him in - after he initially lied to her about it, then finally admitted it to her, claiming that she shouldn't worry about it because she didn't know about it at the time.

NOt sure how this is relevant. But ok.

I know how much D'Souza's painting of himself as a persecuted victim appeals to you guys, since constant victimhood seems to be the new mantra of the American right - but it's really pathetic to watch.

See, on the one hand, you poo poo the idea that there could be anything to the idea of a republican being persecuted by a dem administration.

On the other, your deep hostility, which is obviously shared by so many of your side, makes it very believable that people like you would abuse any power they had to harm their enemies.

My "deep hostility"?

Do you need a safe space, fuckwit?

Jesus Christ, when did you guys become such whiny little bitches?

Its almost unbearably pathetic to watch. Aren't you guys supposed to be all about "personal responsibility"?

So, in rejecting my claim that you feel "deep hostility" to me and my side,

you call me a "fuckwit" and my side, your enemies, "whiny little bitches".

Thanks for supporting my points.

See, on the one hand, you poo poo the idea that there could be anything to the idea of a republican being persecuted by a dem administration.

On the other, your deep hostility, which is obviously shared by so many of your side, makes it very believable that people like you would abuse any power they had to harm their enemies.

It's Maobama's fault that Dinesh broke the law and subsequently plead guilty! :mad:

Grab an umbrella b/c it's raining personal responsibility up in here.

So tell me how your end goal, ie the Minority Majority One Party State, is going to be an Utopia, again.

We never covered your desire for imprisoning your political enemies before.

I mean, I assumed it. But figured that if I accused you of that, that you would act like I was full of shit.

Now that you've admitted it.

Can you see how the minority white population might be upset, when you start arresting their political leaders, and imprisoning them for political reasons?

Why are you working towards a society that you have to know will be Hell on Earth, for everyone?

Forum List

Back