Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted

Hussein's henchmen arrested and prosecuted D'Souza with lightning speed. And we all know why Hussein went after him. He doesn't make that documentary, nothing comes of it. He was a Political Prisoner. O'Donnell should be treated the same way. Payback's a bitch.

Dinesh is a dangerous felon who was incarcerated to protect innocent Americans from his villainous deeds

Nah, he made a not-so flattering documentary about the Dictator Hussein. So the Dictator sent his henchmen in to railroad D'Souza. He was a Political Prisoner. And now it's time for some payback. O'Donnell should be arrested as soon as possible.
Dinesh makes unwatchable propaganda films

He needs to take lessons from Michael Moore

I thought it was a pretty good doc. But it landed him in jail. Most Americans think there's no such thing as US Political Prisoners. But D'Souza is proof they do exist. No documentary, no prosecution. It's time for O'Donnell to feel that kind of pain. Arrest her, and let the chips fall where they may.
Dinesh fought the law and the law won
He deserved prison

Rosie has broken no laws. If she had, Crooked Donnie would have arrested her by now

Hussein's henchmen arrested and prosecuted D'Souza with lightning speed. And we all know why Hussein went after him. He doesn't make that documentary, nothing comes of it. He was a Political Prisoner. O'Donnell should be treated the same way. Payback's a bitch.

Dinesh is a dangerous felon who was incarcerated to protect innocent Americans from his villainous deeds

Nah, he made a not-so flattering documentary about the Dictator Hussein. So the Dictator sent his henchmen in to railroad D'Souza. He was a Political Prisoner. And now it's time for some payback. O'Donnell should be arrested as soon as possible.

I thought it was a pretty good doc. But it landed him in jail. Most Americans think there's no such thing as US Political Prisoners. But D'Souza is proof they do exist. No documentary, no prosecution. It's time for O'Donnell to feel that kind of pain. Arrest her, and let the chips fall where they may.
He deserved prison

Rosie has broken no laws. If she had, Crooked Donnie would have arrested her by now
Yes she has broken a law, the one that limits how much you can donate to a given candidate. That's the same one the D'Souza broke.

Rosie deserves to go to prison.

He deserved prison

Yes she has broken a law, the one that limits how much you can donate to a given candidate. That's the same one the D'Souza broke.

She should be arrested. Let's see what happens though.

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
"If the Post story is accurate, federal prosecutors have an obligation to charge O’Donnell with violating campaign finance law and to put her on trial. And if she’s found guilty, my advice to the sentencing judge would be to give her a sentence including confinement and a sizable fine – just as I received for violating campaign finance law."

Obama's DOJ never gave D'Souza a break.
If Rosie is convicted she could always ask Trump to pardon her.

Dinesh D'Souza: Rosie O'Donnell should be prosecuted - like I was - if she violated campaign finance law
Dinesh the convicted felon is calling for anyone to be prosecuted?

ROTFLMFAO!!

He deserved prison

The woman Trump hates the most in the world is not getting prosecuted by his Justice Department?

He deserved prison

The woman Trump hates the most in the world is not getting prosecuted by his Justice Department?

If she broke the law, she should be treated just like D'Souza was. No mercy.

He deserved prison

If she broke the law, she should be treated just like D'Souza was. No mercy.
Evidently, she broke no laws

On a side note, folks should check out the documentary that landed D'Souza on the Dictator Hussein's 'Enemies List.' It's a good film. He just told the truth. But it landed him in jail. Anyway, it's worth checking out.

He deserved prison

You've done nothing to support your claim that Trump would be going after Rosie.

On a side note, folks should check out the documentary that landed D'Souza on the Dictator Hussein's 'Enemies List.' It's a good film. He just told the truth. But it landed him in jail. Anyway, it's worth checking out.

Dinesh’s movies are unwatchable ......lightweight propaganda

He deserves prison for bad movie making

He deserved prison

You've done nothing to support your claim that Trump would be going after Rosie.
What kind os pussy is Trump?

He has hated Rosie for decades and he lets her go?

He deserved prison

I point out that you have done nothing to support your claim that Trump would be going after Rosie.

Your "answer" is

to call Trump a pussy,

to put forth the premise that if you hate someone, that you should, or would, use your political power to try to have them arrested.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant.

0540629_PE653098_S5.JPG

He deserved prison

I point out that you have done nothing to support your claim that Trump would be going after Rosie.

Your "answer" is

to call Trump a pussy,

to put forth the premise that if you hate someone, that you should, or would, use your political power to try to have them arrested.

0540629_PE653098_S5.JPG

Why would Trump protect Rosie ODonnell you moron?

He deserved prison

Your "answer" is

to call Trump a pussy,

0540629_PE653098_S5.JPG

Not going after based on personal reasons is not protecting.

That you can't see that, shows what a hell, you envision if you ever get your One Party State.

Question: When you said that you assumed that minority whites would just accept being permanentl marginalized, in your Utopia ONe Party State,

were you saying that with the knowledge that any minority white leaders that were a pain, would be arrested for political reasons?

He deserved prison

Your "answer" is

to call Trump a pussy,

0540629_PE653098_S5.JPG

That you can't see that, shows what a hell, you envision if you ever get your One Party State.

Question: When you said that you assumed that minority whites would just accept being permanentl marginalized, in your Utopia ONe Party State,

were you saying that with the knowledge that any minority white leaders that were a pain, would be arrested for political reasons?
Like I said

Trump is a pussy

Your "answer" is

to call Trump a pussy,

0540629_PE653098_S5.JPG

Like I said

Trump is a pussy

Got it. Not abusing your political power to go after your personal enemies is "pussy" in your world.

So, thus, you DID assume that not only where minority whites in your future One Party Lefty Utopia, accepting being marginalized, but they were accepting large numbers of innocent members of their group being political prisoners.

This has been hinted at before with you libs, but thanks for validating and clarifying it.

Your "answer" is

to call Trump a pussy,

0540629_PE653098_S5.JPG

Like I said

Trump is a pussy

Got it. Not abusing your political power to go after your personal enemies is "pussy" in your world.

So, thus, you DID assume that not only where minority whites in your future One Party Lefty Utopia, accepting being marginalized, but they were accepting large numbers of innocent members of their group being political prisoners.

This has been hinted at before with you libs, but thanks for validating and clarifying it.

Are you claiming Trump is afraid of Rosie?
That is why she has not been arrested?

Maybe....just maybe
It is because she has done nothing illegal

Your "answer" is

to call Trump a pussy,

0540629_PE653098_S5.JPG

Like I said

Trump is a pussy

Maybe....just maybe

Stop playing dense.

You have your world view on how power should be used (or abused),

but you should be well aware by now that conservatives do not share your views.

So knock off the lame ass zingers. And stop being an asshole.

Like I said

Trump is a pussy

Maybe....just maybe

Stop playing dense.

Rosie is innocent

Live with it

Like I said

Trump is a pussy

Maybe....just maybe

Stop playing dense.

Rosie is innocent

Live with it

Oh, no, it's WAY to late to pretend that that is what you are about, after all the pussy talk.

Forum List

Back