Kansas prosecutor who framed innocent man surrenders law license, will soon be disbarred

First step act was just an extension of what Pres. Obama started.

Tax Cuts were for the rich.

Why did he sign the bill restoring it? Because he was the one who cut the funding. Smfh.

Biden has the lowest black and Hispanic unemployment in the history of this country, all of which started under Pres. Obama.

It's amazing how boot lickers will lie to try and make massa look good.
1) haha Obama started nothing
2) no they weren’t, the bill cut taxes for every working American…which lead to the record low UE numbers and an actual increase in real wages for the first time this century

Why do you lie?

No he hasn’t. I just provided a link showing that xidenflation caused by hus war on the working class, has harmed minorities the most.
Biden's unemployment numbers are the best in the history of this country. That is a fact, as usual you've got nothing. Maybe that other coon can help you out.

1) haha Obama started nothing
2) no they weren’t, the bill cut taxes for every working American…which lead to the record low UE numbers and an actual increase in real wages for the first time this century

Tell us why unemployment dropped under Pres. Obama.

1713993372337.png

What is the unemployment rate today?

Biden's unemployment numbers are the best in the history of this country. That is a fact, as usual you've got nothing. Maybe that other coon can help you out.
Not for minorities and African Americans, moreover, they are on avg poorer then they were four years ago thanks to xiden’s policies

But you don’t care that minorities are poorer because xiden appointed a black judge that can’t define what a woman is

The floor is yours, tell me why anybody black should vote for Trump or any other republican.
Simple, because they want to be better off. The numbers don’t lie, a record number of Americans say they are worse off since xiden took office

Black folks don’t like paying 25 percent more at the grocery store then they did before the demklan took office

Not for minorities and African Americans, moreover, they are on avg poorer then they were four years ago thanks to xiden’s policies

But you don’t care that minorities are poorer because xiden appointed a black judge that can’t define what a woman is
You are pathetic, you are a boot licking, coon and then in the next breath you try to act as if you care about black folks. What a joke.

Last time I checked black folks were minorities, so yea Biden has the lowest unemployment numbers in history.

Simple, because they want to be better off. The numbers don’t lie, a record number of Americans say they are worse off since xiden took office

Black folks don’t like paying 25 percent more at the grocery store then they did before the demklan took office
Tell me what policies..............never mind, it's like beating a dead horse.

Because he isn't. Why do white racists keep trying to tell us how Bidenis racist but Trump is not?
I guess you'll have to ask them because I don't know. In fact, why are you asking me?

Quid Pro's racism is apparent if you're willing to take what he says at face value.

If incarceration of innocent Blacks upsets you, and the person doing it is a trash rank and file prosecutor, have you checked the record of the current Vice President when she was California’s AG? Her Boss, the President, backed laws that disproportionately incarcerated Blacks.

And yet you back these people.
He is your typical Democrat hypocrite. Party over everything else .

Forum List

Back