Did one of the forum get removed?

Aye, I'm not disagreeing with the view that mods didn't like it, since it was more work for them.

I'm saying that the time between that Gaza post and moving it is connected to those posting and demanding the move of the post and ending of that sub-forum.

And then the deal was done.
Aye blocked me from even being able to comment on that thread by the genocidal antisemite.

I don't know about you, but I judge people on what they DO rather than what they claim.

Aye blocked me from even being able to comment on that thread by the genocidal antisemite.

I don't know about you, but I judge people on what they DO rather than what they claim.

imho?

The next worldwide pogrom?

Will come from the US. Esau is in control of the UN.

Jacob and his twin brother Esau.

"The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau."

Edom = Esau

The book of Obadiah clearly shows that God's wrath and judgment came upon Edom for mistreating a "brother" nation. God exercised authority in punishing Edom.

All Jews can do is fight back as best we can. Just remember that even if you are not a Jew?

You are a dhimmi. As am I. The left will continue to not tolerate us until they come for us.

In prophecy, Esau will, at the end, finally stand.

imho?

The next worldwide pogrom?

Will come from the US. Esau is in control of the UN.

Jacob and his twin brother Esau.

"The first to come out was red, and his whole body was like a hairy garment; so they named him Esau."

Edom = Esau

All Jews can do is fight back as best we can. Just remember that even if you are not a Jew?

You are a dhimmi. As am I. The left will continue to not tolerate us until they come for us.

In prophecy, Esau will, at the end, finally stand.

As you know, I am not Jewish. I refuse to live as a dhimmi, so we are natural allies.

As you know, I am not Jewish. I refuse to live as a dhimmi, so we are natural allies.

It's not hard to see what the future would be if the terrorists and their sympathizers were in change.

It's not hard to see what the future would be if the terrorists and their sympathizers were in change.
They do not believe in Never again.

They believe in again and again.

They believe in again and again.

As we are seeing. Before our very eyes.

Facilitated by certain elements in the woke virtue signalling West. Blinded by its shameful wilful ignorance.

Wait till it starts nearer to home. What then? There are already ominous warnings coming out of various mosques in Great Britain. Did you see it? Imams preaching death to the Jews. And the infidel.

Jihad! Couple that with the sickening Jew hate we witness every day. Some of it on these very forums. :confused:

It's always been that way. We just never were able to speak about it like we can now.

They do like to put a lid on the place. There was a time when the mods were the filthiest posters here. Back then, how they put a lid on the place was to call people (and in the gen forum) the foulest names, change the titles of threads, move members' avatars out and replace them with other graphics. Perm ban and hack the accounts of those who they couldn't perm ban. I saw that personally.

Now they just do this kind of stuff. But both suited the same purposes. When they were stopped from doing that stuff, they have now moved to a different method.

Sounds like the DebatePolitics forum; they do the same thing. Maybe they've merged.

Wrong again. That area had been in the process of being removed since early summer.

I never got why it was needed in the first place, since there was already a Current Events forum. What was supposed to be the difference? Just make the Current Event Forum the lead board Forum. Same thing.

Yes! "Breaking News" became a dumping ground for anything and everything regardless as to whether it was true "breaking" news or not. The threads that were in that area were put in Current Events. A few that have gotten recent responses were moved to the appropriate area (media, Iran & Palestine, etc).
We're calling it "Iran & Palestine" now? 🤔

Not to be the guy that constantly defends the mods, but I'm a former member of several forums with horrible moderating, so . . .

If the breaking news forum was removed, I would guess that it was too hard to police, because the rules were so specific. I posted in the "Politics" forum today for the first time in a long time, but halfway through I realized it was taking the fun out of posting to keep checking it against the rules.

Personally, I just try to post in forums where the rules are not so strict. I don't have to stress out that I might inadvertently break a rule, or wonder if the moderator who corrected me had ulterior motives. I'm guessing most of us click on "What's new" rather relying on the list of forums to guide our viewing.

I have never read the rules or the "what new" thread.

All one needs to do is just use basic common sense

I never got why it was needed in the first place, since there was already a Current Events forum. What was supposed to be the difference? Just make the Current Event Forum the lead board Forum. Same thing.
"Breaking New" was originally called "Writer's Corner". It was started for a handful of members that "applied" and were accepted for writing articles/research papers on political topics with verifiable information. It was quite successful in that it led to a few of the participants being hired as writers for news outlets. When those people got too busy with their "professional" career, the area was changed to "Breaking News" and opened up to any and all. I agree with you - Breaking News was never needed.

Yes! "Breaking News" became a dumping ground for anything and everything regardless as to whether it was true "breaking" news or not. The threads that were in that area were put in Current Events. A few that have gotten recent responses were moved to the appropriate area (media, Iran & Palestine, etc).
Well, to be honest, breaking news was as much use as tit's on a fish because everything was just piled in there.

Forum List

Back