Biden Targets Florida And Texas

Sure! Waste your state's taxpayer dollars on a futile gesture. Florida would have to catch them as the state is not notified of these flights.
Sorry sooner or later you have to stop rolling over... Texas has sacrificed a lot to defy Biden and Florida will have to as well....
Every Red state needs to come together and its actually happening with some states sending troopers to Texas...

Fani's done. That case is going nowhere. Atlanta tells the whole tale about GA.

I doubt that. We already have convictions and people promising to testify against Trump in exchange for a lighter sentence.

Sidney Powell, the Texas lawyer who joined former President Donald Trump's legal team after his 2020 election loss, pled guilty to several misdemeanors in a Georgia election interference case.

For god sakes she broke into a voting machine for Trump. Just like Michael Cohen paid Stormy for Trump (legal expenses) Do you think because he sent his fixer to break the law for him that he's immune? It'd be like Capone sending a hit man and saying he isn't responsible for the murder.

Why do Trump's lawyers go to jail but not Trump?

Sorry sooner or later you have to stop rolling over... Texas has sacrificed a lot to defy Biden and Florida will have to as well....
Every Red state needs to come together and its actually happening with some states sending troopers to Texas...
Red states need to follow the illegal worker to his job and then burn that business down. Why is that Republican business owner hiring illegals and not red necks, white trash blue collar workers?

Red states need to follow the illegal worker to his job and then burn that business down. Why is that Republican business owner hiring illegals and not red necks, white trash blue collar workers?
Well don't blame the employer... they can ask for an employment based visa but they can not refuse to honor it... so then when they send the information to be verified it takes years...
Blame the leaders not the employers....

It is not a speech impediment.

Look at a speech of his from the 1990s.

The man is senile. He is not stuttering as a result of a SPEECH IMPEDIMENT.

Does he also have a walking impediment?

How about a stairs impediment?

How about a TRUTH IMPEDIMENT? He said he took the train over the Key Bridge….a bridge that NEVER HAD TRAIN TRACKS.

WHY DOESNT HE STUTTER IN THE 1990s, 2000s, and 2010s?

Show me a speech from the 1990s where he stutters.
Having no medical degree can not fully answer your question.
Could you consider that he worked hard on his speech & did better when a bit younger, & its more difficult now?
I was a much better speaker when younger and could hear better. Just seems an odd thing to beat him up over.

Until the courts rules otherwise, all those guardsmen are nothing more than security cards to help Texas turn them over to the Border Patrol. My state just sent some National Guard to Texas like other states.

Until the courts rules otherwise, all those guardsmen are nothing more than security cards to help Texas turn them over to the Border Patrol. My state just sent some National Guard to Texas like other states.
That is not the reporting I'm hearing... the Texas military is sending them back to Mexico... that word has gotten out and along with that came the Mexican government blocking people from transiting their country... in truth large numbers of people are currently bottled up throughout Mexico.... and are growing frustrated and self deporting back home...
The numbers of new migrants to our border has dropped off significantly at a time when it normally picks up... so Texas is having some success...
Its a start...

That is not the reporting I'm hearing... the Texas military is sending them back to Mexico... that word has gotten out and along with that came the Mexican government blocking people from transiting their country... in truth large numbers of people are currently bottled up throughout Mexico.... and are growing frustrated and self deporting back home...
The numbers of new migrants to our border has dropped off significantly at a time when it normally picks up... so Texas is having some success...
Its a start...
Well, I guess you would be wrong. Even under the new law, they are arrested and confined, not sent back. Texas is having success because first they can't get across the river like they used to, but California and Arizona are being overrun with immigrants, including a lot of Chinese illegals sent by their government with permission.

Well, I guess you would be wrong. Even under the new law, they are arrested and confined, not sent back. Texas is having success because first they can't get across the river like they used to, but California and Arizona are being overrun with immigrants, including a lot of Chinese illegals sent by their government with permission.
Just yesterday a Texas DA took the case to a Texas Grand Jury and they voted to prosecute them... they are still in lock up as we speak... As far as AZ is concerned they are still crossing but a lot of that has slowed due to the relentless heat... same with NM... California has a wall and the one break where it can easily be breeched still needs to be sealed up... Also...
CA lets them come to the border and turn themselves in but the gangsters don't like going that route... and neither do the Chinese migrants.... Texas is the preferred crossing point for the cartels to human traffic and its getting harder and harder...
And if they turn themselves over to the Texas guard they do not get released immediately and those with records get turned away... this is why Biden is suing Texas....

Just yesterday a Texas DA took the case to a Texas Grand Jury and they voted to prosecute them... they are still in lock up as we speak... As far as AZ is concerned they are still crossing but a lot of that has slowed due to the relentless heat... same with NM... California has a wall and the one break where it can easily be breeched still needs to be sealed up... Also...
CA lets them come to the border and turn themselves in but the gangsters don't like going that route... and neither do the Chinese migrants.... Texas is the preferred crossing point for the cartels to human traffic and its getting harder and harder...
And if they turn themselves over to the Texas guard they do not get released immediately and those with records get turned away... this is why Biden is suing Texas....
Nothing I said was incorrect. You however are not up to date on recent changes to the immigrants accessing our border. Texas is a lot quieter, and the weather has nothing to do with it. It's April and the weather says that it should be the best time of the year to cross. If Biden gets beaten in November, what do you think the border will be like between the election and Trump's inauguration?

Nothing I said was incorrect. You however are not up to date on recent changes to the immigrants accessing our border. Texas is a lot quieter, and the weather has nothing to do with it. It's April and the weather says that it should be the best time of the year to cross. If Biden gets beaten in November, what do you think the border will be like between the election and Trump's inauguration?
First of all I wasn't completely disagreeing with you... maybe you should re read my post.... I don't care if its April its over 100 degrees in southern AZ and Mexico right now... Texas is quieter because of the Texas Guard... the word got out that they are not turning them over to the BP that they are arresting them and shipping them back to Mexico....
If Trump wins I would think the same thing will happen that happened when he won in 2016... many migrants disillusioned with the USA will pack up and go home...

Texas and Florida for sure!

They are doing it in front of our eyes.....they are trying to steal the next election too....this time by importing masses of unchecked illegal savages voting.....:mad-61:

Only GOD knows how this will end!

SHOCKING Number of MYSTERIOUS New TX Voters Registered for 2024​

First of all I wasn't completely disagreeing with you... maybe you should re read my post.... I don't care if its April its over 100 degrees in southern AZ and Mexico right now... Texas is quieter because of the Texas Guard... the word got out that they are not turning them over to the BP that they are arresting them and shipping them back to Mexico....
If Trump wins I would think the same thing will happen that happened when he won in 2016... many migrants disillusioned with the USA will pack up and go home...
Current temp in Tuscon is 86 degrees. We had higher temps than that last week here in TN.

:laugh:

Screen-Shot-2022-12-25-at-9_02_05-AM.jpg

8018326-6544777-image-a-9_1546355278115.jpg

Well…he’s being consistent in his being president for ALL, at least…

Nogales tomorrow will hit 90... try walking through the back country at that temp... now you are arguing just to argue... very child like....
I do not argue just to argue. I have walked through the back country many times with temps over 100. The fact remains it is not that hot yet. I spent a lot of time in Texas where the temps rarely dropped into the 90s, and that was just before sunrise.

My Google search shows Nogales at a blistering 74 degrees tomorrow, not 90 as you claimed.

I frankly want to know....

What is Florida and what is Texas going to do about this??

Do nothing???

Allow this to happen??

If they do the deserve all the shit that is coming.

And when it comes to Florida....

With President Joe Biden campaigning in Tampa, Attorney General Ashley Moody says he owes Florida an explanation of an immigration program allowing migrants to be flown into Florida airports.

“Attention all Florida media: Do not let Joe Biden leave Tampa today until you have asked him why he has flown the vast majority of aliens within his illegal direct flight program into Florida and why he keeps doing that despite unvetted criminals committing murders and rapes,” Moody posted on X.

We all want to know why!!! WHY??? Why is Obiden doing this?

Forum List

Back