Did one of the forum get removed?

Did you ever find out how many angels could dance on the head of a pin?

imo

"Mal'ach" = Messengers = Angels and they may occupy both heaven and earth at the same time, so the number could well be infinite. :dunno:

The one at the top of the page. Breaking News I think it was called?

Was it removed?
Yes! "Breaking News" became a dumping ground for anything and everything regardless as to whether it was true "breaking" news or not. The threads that were in that area were put in Current Events. A few that have gotten recent responses were moved to the appropriate area (media, Iran & Palestine, etc).

Yes! "Breaking News" became a dumping ground for anything and everything regardless as to whether it was true "breaking" news or not. The threads that were in that area were put in Current Events. A few that have gotten recent responses were moved to the appropriate area (media, Iran & Palestine, etc).
But, see, it's your job to sort through those threads and move them to the appropriate forums.

What the hell do you think we are paying you for?

Why Was it removed?

To show solidarity.

To show solidarity.

Wrong again. That area had been in the process of being removed since early summer.

And it just happened after the Gaza cleanup thread was posted.

I know. Coincidence.

Still, this Jew thinks that cause and effect does not agree with coincidence.
Closing "Breaking News" has been in the works for some time now. That area had become a "catch all" for those starting new threads that were too lazy to put them in the proper areas. Most of the threads in it didn't belong there.

Closing "Breaking News" has been in the works for some time now. That area had become a "catch all" for those starting new threads that were too lazy to put them in the proper areas. Most of the threads in it didn't belong there.
Aye, I'm not disagreeing with the view that mods didn't like it, since it was more work for them.

I'm saying that the time between that Gaza post and moving it is connected to those posting and demanding the move of the post and ending of that sub-forum.

And then the deal was done.

Forum List

Back