Checked for Truth or.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see a truth checked area where if it isn't true, it has to be either removed or deleted. This would have to be verified in one of the factche3ck sites by an Admin of some kind.
Damn, then we would have a truly conservative forum. Not one that values free speech, but only conservative posts would be here.

LocutusAmused.jpeg

Yeah sure bud, cause that worked so well during covid. Why are you in favor of giving approved opinions to people with an agenda?

Both sides would have to pass the Factcheck. Whatsamadder, you can't meet that criteria?

I would like to see a truth checked area where if it isn't true, it has to be either removed or deleted. This would have to be verified in one of the factche3ck sites by an Admin of some kind.
THat would have 3 regrettable results though some form that didn't have these faults might be good

1) The greatest conviction attaches to what necessarily can have no check. FIrst Principles. All men are created equal.
stephen in his cornerstone speech ingited the Civil war by claiming the opposite. It is by its obviousness uncheckable

2) Better to say 'If it is false' because that means something is based on something.

3) By my reckoning most of what I object to on here is from BAD WILL and not BAD INTELLECT though a bad will does decay your truth faculties. To say anything true or false using filthy language should bar one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back