Checked for Truth or.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stalinists say the funniest things.
The liberals are all for "the truth" as long as it leans their direction. But, when the truth
swings in the opposite direction....watch out, the spittle comes flying out of their mouth
crying foul.

What's that old saying? "You can't handle the truth!"
Fits them like a glove.

And given the number of threads I have seen moaning about how conservative/liberal the mods are, I doubt that would work anyway. The conservatives think the moderation is liberal and out to get them. The liberals think the mods are all conservative and push their agenda. Now we want them to fact check too?

What could go wrong?

I would like to see a truth checked area where if it isn't true, it has to be either removed or deleted. This would have to be verified in one of the factche3ck sites by an Admin of some kind.

What fun would be in that? One of the highlights of my day is when I come on here and laugh at how the left makes Pinocchio look like a honest person/puppet/whatever. If the mods were to do that I could just see the tumbleweeds inside my mind.

IMG_20240402_120332.gif

I would like to see a truth checked area where if it isn't true, it has to be either removed or deleted. This would have to be verified in one of the factche3ck sites by an Admin of some kind.
I want free candy with ever post I make.

THat would have 3 regrettable results though some form that didn't have these faults might be good

1) The greatest conviction attaches to what necessarily can have no check. FIrst Principles. All men are created equal.
stephen in his cornerstone speech ingited the Civil war by claiming the opposite. It is by its obviousness uncheckable

2) Better to say 'If it is false' because that means something is based on something.

3) By my reckoning most of what I object to on here is from BAD WILL and not BAD INTELLECT though a bad will does decay your truth faculties. To say anything true or false using filthy language should bar one.
I don't respect hacks. That is all.

1712099664549.jpeg

What this shows that not one single Magat wishes for their information to be fact checked. Notice: I didn't say conservatives. MAGAts aren't conservatives. They are JBS rebadged.

who determines truth and fact,,

its a truth and a fact that donald trump is going through political persecution and prosecution,,

GO!!!

Thread has long since departed from Zone 1 rules. Simple answer: we aren’t going to fact check every thread for “truth”, it would be a never ending nightmare and relentlessly time consuming. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back