We need a forum on Crime….and here’s why

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the low-hanging fruit that law enforcement won't touch. In fact legislators across the country want to make drug use legal (most of their supporters must be users). See my comments at the bottom of my posts.
No. They do not. It has not worked out, where tried. It is certainly not any kind of 3rd rail.

Everything in it proper place....If you want to talk about the lifestyle of drug use and addiction the Health and Lifestyle sub-forum is what you seek.
We can't deal with crime without dealing with the drug problem. That's why we have so much crime. We refuse to deal with the drug problem.

Negative....Only if there is legislation (say legalizing a drug) was being considered or a large drug bust.

Drug addiction is a lifestyle choice (not counting doctors getting someone hooked on painkillers after surgery).
Crime is also a lifestyle choice. Do we honor that? And why should I pay for another's bad lifestyle choice?

My doctor weaned me off of painkillers after my surgery. He took me off of Vicodin and put me on Neurontin. After a few weeks I quit it on my own. I have to admit that being on Vicodin was 'nice', but I also knew that it was dangerous, especially when driving (I was 'flying' more than driving).

Last edited:
Crime is also a lifestyle choice. Do we honor that? And why should I pay for another's lifestyle choice?
You shouldn't have to.....A .22 round applied behind the ear settles all problems.

In fact the three strike rule should be brought back and updated.....The third felony gets you a trip to the burn pit and a .22 round behind the ear.

You shouldn't have to.....A .22 round applied behind the ear settles all problems.

In fact the three strike rule should be brought back and updated.....The third felony gets you a trip to the burn pit and a .22 round behind the ear.
I somewhat agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back