Court sides with pharmacists against emergency contraceptives

They have the right not to force their religious beliefs on me.
This is what passes for liberal "logic", folks.

In summary:

You believe your rights are more important than anyone else's. When there's a conflict, the other person should give way. Every time. Because you're entitled to it.

Right?

It comes from believing there is some right to be accommodated. To the liberal, no one has any rights but them. The only right the world has is to do whatever the liberal wants. That's why they are deserving of nothing more than contempt.
Liberals are destined to go through life bitter and disappointed.

That's why they whine so much.

Your 'healthcare' is more important than this man's right to his own conscience?

Damn, you are one entitled bitch, you know that?

That's as bad as saying a man's need for sexual gratification is more important than your right to say 'No'...

Idiot.

There is no reason to be opposed to the morning after pill. It doesn't cause abortions, so the idiots who oppose it should get that through their thick heads.

This is America, a person doesn't NEED a reason to oppose something. We have the RIGHT to disagree, dispute and disavow in our MARROW!

The 'morning after' pill causes the fertilized egg to detach from the uterine wall, or to not attach, depending on the timing of it's use. In either case that egg is fertilized and a potential human life. That is an abortion, regardless of how you want it not to be.

A fertilised egg is not a person. Only an idiot would believe that it is.

There is no reason to be opposed to the morning after pill. It doesn't cause abortions, so the idiots who oppose it should get that through their thick heads.

This is America, a person doesn't NEED a reason to oppose something. We have the RIGHT to disagree, dispute and disavow in our MARROW!

The 'morning after' pill causes the fertilized egg to detach from the uterine wall, or to not attach, depending on the timing of it's use. In either case that egg is fertilized and a potential human life. That is an abortion, regardless of how you want it not to be.

Are you having comprehension issues AGAIN?? Please refer to the bolded portion of my statement above, and tell me where in there I said anything like what you're accusing me of saying. And while a fertilized egg may not be a 'person', it most certainly is life, and your precious "Oops, I shouldn't have fucked him." pill certainly does abort it.

What, exactly, is a person?

A registered Democrat.

Everyone else is not quite human.

The pro-death rep chimes in... ^

However, I am correct. A fertilised egg is a potential person, not an actual person. It has not been born yet.

A convinent position based on your belief that the morning after pill is not an abortificant.

Hey, if it helps you sleep at night, go for it.

What helps her sleep at night is the theoretical causation behind this topic (if she were oriented to the standard form). Burgers and fries aren't the only things she offers quick and cheap.

Last edited:

Someone who has been born.

Are you having comprehension issues AGAIN?? Please refer to the bolded portion of my statement above, and tell me where in there I said anything like what you're accusing me of saying. And while a fertilized egg may not be a 'person', it most certainly is life, and your precious "Oops, I shouldn't have fucked him." pill certainly does abort it.

My toenails are human, too. Is it murder if I cut them?

Toenails are more intelligent than you.

Your toenails aren't a separate life form, I hope.

BibleFairyTales.jpg

It seems alarming to me that licensed pharmacists would allow ONE book to supercede all the other books they had to learn in order to earn their degree. What kind of brain thinks like that? Taliban?

A person following thier concience. So you agree with forcing someone to compromise thier beliefs?
Wait'll the Christians come......

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back