Where You Can Get Contraceptives After Your Employer And The Supreme Court Refuse To Give Them To You

And you're neatly glossing over the fact that the 10-15 a month you speak of still requires a doctor's appointment, blood work, and possibly other tests before that scrip gets written to the pharmacy.

Where does anything say that those other services will not be paid by the insurance?

Didn't say they weren't. Talking about the additional expense (depending on what insurance you have or don't have). It's not just the cost of the birth control pill/device.

Where You Can Get Contraceptives After Your Employer And The Supreme Court Refuse To Give Them To You
Give them to you? No one owes you contraception. Go buy your own, like an adult.

Then you go buy all your own medications. Don't expect anyone to give them to you.

You expect that your insurance covers your medications but you demand others to pay for their own.

Hypocrite.

Again, the abortion opponents can't see the forest for the trees. And yes I know this is about birth control. But the subjects go hand in hand. Easy and affordable access to birth control reduces the need for abortion. Sure, you can walk into a pharmacy and buy it...if you can afford it. But hey, let's let the corporations and their Republican party donating board members decide who gets that right.

No one has a right to have someone else pay their way. The pill costs 10-15 dollars a month. That's not really a large burden, if it is you can't afford a cell phone or cable TV.

When so many American households live paycheck to paycheck what you claim is proof you are a callous conservative.

78% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck

I find it disgusting that these people expect their insurance to pay for their medications but demand that others don't get the same right.

These people also forget that the employee pays premiums, co pays and deductibles for their insurance on top of their time and labor. The insurance is part of their pay and benefits. They worked and paid for it.

Again, the abortion opponents can't see the forest for the trees. And yes I know this is about birth control. But the subjects go hand in hand. Easy and affordable access to birth control reduces the need for abortion. Sure, you can walk into a pharmacy and buy it...if you can afford it. But hey, let's let the corporations and their Republican party donating board members decide who gets that right.

No one has a right to have someone else pay their way. The pill costs 10-15 dollars a month. That's not really a large burden, if it is you can't afford a cell phone or cable TV.

And you're neatly glossing over the fact that the 10-15 a month you speak of still requires a doctor's appointment, blood work, and possibly other tests before that scrip gets written to the pharmacy. So depending on your insurance, it'll be more out of pocket than just the money for the scrip. Now your employer gets to discriminate because of their religious beliefs. Hardly equitable. Religion has no place in healthcare. One more reason to scrap the current system we have. And good news, attitudes like this are exactly why the country will eventually be pushed to nationalized health insurance.
Government has no place in religion.

This makes you angry. Too bad.

So you'll use the courts to make sure religion can be used to restrict choice.
Government makes rules against discrimination. They should be followed.
Again, one more reason to scrap the current healthcare system we have.
You are free to make any choice you want.

You are NOT free, however, to make other people pay for it.

I don't know what's so hard to understand about that, but leftists just can't seem to grasp it.

Then you go buy all your own medications. Don't expect anyone to give them to you.
You seem confused. Let me help: an employer offers a set benefit package for employees to accept or decline. The employer determines the limitations of said benefits, and the employee decides whether or not to accept them. Marijuana is a medicine, but your employer doesn't have to pay for you to get high.

You expect that your insurance covers your medications but you demand others to pay for their own.
Incorrect. I expect insurance to cover things that fall under the policy agreed upon. Some medications are covered, others are not. It's up to you to choose the policy that fits your individual needs. In the case of an employer offered policy, you can purchase supplemental insurance if you have needs that go beyond the employer's group policy.

Hypocrite.
Ignorant dumbass.

These people also forget that the employee pays premiums, co pays and deductibles for their insurance on top of their time and labor. The insurance is part of their pay and benefits. They worked and paid for it.
The employer gets a group discount and pays a portion as a perk to employees. The employee portion is deducted from their paychecks. They have the option of declining the coverage and getting a bigger paycheck. With that extra money, they are free to purchase any insurance they can afford. If you want the employer's bulk discount and co-pay, you must also accept the limits of the group plan. This isn't rocket science.

And you're neatly glossing over the fact that the 10-15 a month you speak of still requires a doctor's appointment, blood work, and possibly other tests before that scrip gets written to the pharmacy. So depending on your insurance, it'll be more out of pocket than just the money for the scrip. Now your employer gets to discriminate because of their religious beliefs. Hardly equitable. Religion has no place in healthcare. One more reason to scrap the current system we have. And good news, attitudes like this are exactly why the country will eventually be pushed to nationalized health insurance.

I don't know what's so hard to understand about that, but leftists just can't seem to grasp it.

They are.

They pay premiums, deductibles and copays. They also pay in their time and labor. That insurance is part of the employee pay and benefits. Just like everyone else. Just like you do if you have employer provided insurance.

If you have insurance they are paying the same things you are paying. Yet you think you have the right to deny them to have the same things you have. You get your medications paid for or heavily discounted by your insurance company or medicare. Yet you demand that others can't have the same thing you have.

When you start paying for every penny of all medications you use then you might have a leg to stand on. Get back to me when you live what you demand others do.

Until then, you are a hypocrite.

They are.

They pay premiums, deductibles and copays. They also pay in their time and labor. That insurance is part of the employee pay and benefits. Just like everyone else. Just like you do if you have employer provided insurance.

If you have insurance they are paying the same things you are paying. Yet you think you have the right to deny them to have the same things you have. You get your medications paid for or heavily discounted by your insurance company or medicare. Yet you demand that others can't have the same thing you have.

When you start paying for every penny of all medications you use then you might have a leg to stand on. Get back to me when you live what you demand others do.

Until then, you are a hypocrite.
I want a Les Baer Custom Gun Shop M4 Flattop LE Semi-Auto AR-15 Rifle, .223 Remington, with a 16" Barrel.

The Second Amendment guarantees me the right to own it.

You have to pay for it. $1,995.00 at Cheaper Than Dirt.

But I bet that's somehow different.

When so many American households live paycheck to paycheck what you claim is proof you are a callous conservative.

78% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck

I find it disgusting that these people expect their insurance to pay for their medications but demand that others don't get the same right.

Oh bullshit, they didn't work and pay for anything that wasn't offered in the first place. You GD commies are hilarious.

A man who can't afford to buy his own rubbers doesn't have to worry about having sex because he ain't going to get any anyhow

I pay out-of-pocket for all my medical needs, including medications.

Do you buy health insurance? If you do, your premium is paid to the company and your money is put into their assets. The day you pay your premium is the same day your dollars are used to pay the salary of the companies employees, and to pay for any liability of another insured person who had a heart attack. Other insured customer's dollars will got to pay for you bill when you shoot yourself in the foot.

Consider too those who can't afford to buy health insurance and have a heart attack. An ambulance is called, the patient is taken to the nearest hospital and treated. S/he is then given a bill, but the cost is way too much for the hospital to get paid. Thus the hospital sends the patient to the nearest public hospital, and taxes pay for the follow up treatment; and the private hospital writes off the lose - which is exaggerated - to reduce any and sometimes all tax liability. Thus, local, state and federal taxes grow each year and pot holes don't get fixed, and you end up needing a new tire.

Forum List

Back