Bill Barr's Identity crisis

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Some people just can't stand a quiet retirement. Well there's no question that Trump may be one of the worst bosses on the planet to work for but Barr needs to make up his mind one way or another.

When he worked for Trump.... The Left hated him. When he worked against Trump the left loved him. After he left office It really should have been the last time we heard from him.

He must be bored and certainly doesn't seem to know wat it is he wants exactly.... except to make noise and stay in the news.

Some people just can't stand a quiet retirement. Well there's no question that Trump maybe one of the worst bosses on the planet to work for Barr needs to make up his mind one way or another. When he worked for Trump.... The Left hated him.
When he worked against Trump the left loved him. After he left office It really should have been the last time we heard from him.
He must be bored and certainly doesn't seem to know what it is he wants exactly except to make noise and stay in the news.

thats funny because all the people that work for trump says hes the greatest,,

bill barr was supposed to work fr the american people under trumps direction,,

Some people just can't stand a quiet retirement. Well there's no question that Trump maybe one of the worst bosses on the planet to work for Barr needs to make up his mind one way or another. When he worked for Trump.... The Left hated him.
When he worked against Trump the left loved him. After he left office It really should have been the last time we heard from him.
He must be bored and certainly doesn't seem to know what it is he wants exactly except to make noise and stay in the news.

Some people just can't stand a quiet retirement. Well there's no question that Trump may be one of the worst bosses on the planet to work for but Barr needs to make up his mind one way or another.

When he worked for Trump.... The Left hated him. When he worked against Trump the left loved him. After he left office It really should have been the last time we heard from him.

He must be bored and certainly doesn't seem to know wat it is he wants exactly.... except to make noise and stay in the news.

I know what he wants. He has said so.

He wants religious fetishes codified as the law of the land, and he wants the presidential powers expanded to increase the authoritarian nature of our government.

The failed human that Barr said should never be near the oval office again is just a tool, to a person like Barr. Barr is voting for the above, and Trump is clearly the expressway to those goals.

He wants religious fetishes codified as the law of the land, and he wants the presidential powers expanded to increase the authoritarian nature of our government.
Wow....I haven't considered or even detected a religious side to this thing whatsoever. We certainly don't need to expand government's authority anymore that's for sure.

Very interesting though.

Jo

He doesn't want the posse of ass kickers, that Trump is reputedly assembling behind the scenes, coming after him.

you mean you havent already seen them??
Truthfully I never found Barr to be that interesting. I really thought once he was gone he would basically just disappear into the woodwork and be silent, but he certainly has not been.

I'm not really familiar with this "religious crusade" side of him but it's certainly worth looking into.

Truthfully I never found Barr to be that interesting. I really thought once he was gone he would basically just disappear into the woodwork and be silent, but he certainly has not been.

I'm not really familiar with this "religious crusade" side of him but it's certainly worth looking into.
I thought you meant trump,, my bad,,

If you haven't figured it out by now, Barr is a self-serving a weasel as you will find.

He'll tell any lie it takes to get anyone to listen to him.

If you haven't figured it out by now, Barr is a self-serving a weasel as you will find.

He'll tell any lie it takes to get anyone to listen to him.
Yeah that's the impression that's beginning to form. The guy has to be all set for life monetarily I don't understand why he doesn't just quietly fade back into the woodwork and go fishing.

Democrats think that J6 is the deciding factor in the 2024 presidential election. Its not.

No matter how many times Kaitlan said "J6" Barr had responses, that the government checks and balances held firm.
The democrats just don't get that J6 was a protest not an insurrection.
That's good. There are a lot of factors that they don't understand.

Yeah that's the impression that's beginning to form. The guy has to be all set for life monetarily I don't understand why he doesn't just quietly fade back into the woodwork and go fishing.
Bill Barr is a hero, to the evangelicals. There are figureheads like Trump, then there are the generals that do the dirty work. That's Barr.

And he really wants them to stay on board. So He is doing his media tour.

Last edited:
Like Mittens he's just another RINO looking for a seat at Trump's table in '25.

43e.jpg

The failed human that Barr said should never be near the oval office again is just a tool, to a person like Barr. Barr is voting for the above, and Trump is clearly the expressway to those goals.
he must have said something great.

He is a typical gutless Jew who stands for nothing

Forum List

Back