Majority of Voters Say Donald Trump Was a Success, Joe Biden Is a Failure

First off, you don't speak for the great majority retirees, who have seen the strength of their dollar reduced by approx. 35%, under Xiden.

Second, you lie about Trump inciting a riot, and finally, your misuse of deadly.

He just wants attention. Even a complete imbecile knows exactly what happened from China Flu to 2020 NOV04. They have not moral compass so they are OK with anything goes.

They want attention the same way tranny Sam ? wants attention....walking into overseas GOVT functions bearded in red lipstick, dress and 6" pumps. Can you imagine what other countries think of us with that sort of attention seeking animal flown around 1st class to represent the WH? WOW!

yes, Americans have feelings. Not sure why that's a new concept to you.

Americans are smart people, they know when the economy is doing well, they feel the pinch at the grocery store, and gas pump, they feel it......in their bank accounts.

People often feel things about national economy that contradict their actual situation.

2020 was a fucking disaster and we are at a MUCH better place in 2024. Thats an OBJECTIVE FACT no matter what people may feel and say on the fly to a pollster.

All Biden has to do is remind them of that during the election.

I don't answer smarmy stupid questions: they reflect to poorly on the poster.
struth I didn't expect you to actually answer it, don't worry....i know it was some dembot talking point that you really can't answer for yourself

JESH You are posting dembot talking points. skippy, you posted a smarmy question. I did not. :)

People often feel things about national economy that contradict their actual situation.

2020 was a fucking disaster and we are at a MUCH better place in 2024. Thats an OBJECTIVE FACT no matter what people may feel and say on the fly to a pollster.

All Biden has to do is remind them of that during the election.
oh you go with that, that people don't really know their actual situation.....that's a great idea to run on.....geez

who's suppressing women's rights? and why?
Do you disagree with the assertion the repeal of the constitutional right to an abortion, previously the law in every state in the union, does not suppress the rights of women? As for why, I suppose the desire to use the power of government to impose a religious belief.

oh you go with that, that people don't really know their actual situation.....that's a great idea to run on.....geez
I will go with that.

You go with "2020 was the good ol' times under Trump"! :rolleyes-41:

Do you disagree with the assertion the repeal of the constitutional right to an abortion, previously the law in every state in the union, does not suppress the rights of women? As for why, I suppose the desire to use the power of government to impose a religious belief.
Nobody repealed anything.

Secondly, the overturning of Roe has seen a great increase in the rights of women, as they have been able to force the issue on their State even though State Constitutional amendments enshining the right.

I will go with that.

You go with "2020 was the good ol' times under Trump"! :rolleyes-41:
I don't think, nor have I said 2020 was the good time under Trump. Ironically though, a record number of people say they were better off in 2020 then they are after 4 years of Xiden and the Demafacsit

I don't think, nor have I said 2020 was the good time under Trump. Ironically though, a record number of people say they were better off in 2020 then they are after 4 years of Xiden and the Demafacsit

You are full of bs, nobody asked them about that 2020 comparison, if they did then people's answers would be markedly different.

That's how it goes with polling.

That's such a breathtaking denial of demonstrable reality it's disorienting. Apparently you have adopted the belief that....... "What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening."
what are you talking about? Nobody repealed anything. A Court gave an opinion, overturning a prior opinion that was incorrectly decided.

You are full of bs, nobody asked them about that 2020 comparison, if they did then people's answers would be markedly different.

That's how it goes with polling.
The question was are you better off now then prior to Xiden being elected. And a historic amount reported they were worse off.

The question was are you better off now then prior to Xiden being elected. And a historic amount reported they were worse off.

Half of conservatives on this board, who engage in politics on a regular basis have the same mental lapse and post as if 2020 never happened, economy never crashed, unemployment was never 10%, economy was never at standstill, people were not cooked up in their houses.

It of course get smashed in two seconds by basic facts and in the course of the elections people's memory will be similarly refreshed.

Half of conservatives on this board, who engage in politics on a regular basis have the same mental lapse and post as if 2020 never happened, economy never crashed, unemployment was never 10%, economy was never at standstill.

It of course get smashed in two seconds by facts and in the course of the elections people's memory will be similarly refreshed.
2020 certainly happened, Covid was real

But 2020 was better then 2021 and xiden’s record Covid deaths and complete mismanagement of the economy

It’s really not hard to understand

who's suppressing women's rights? and why?

America-hating Democrats also hate women. They promote the murder of their unborn babies, and unanimously voted to let men compete in athletics pretending to be women.
Republicans in the House voted unanimously against this insane suppression of women.

Nobody repealed anything.

Secondly, the overturning of Roe has seen a great increase in the rights of women, as they have been able to force the issue on their State even though State Constitutional amendments enshining the right.
No, they are HAVING TO AGAIN fight for their rights as womn. It is not "a great increase...". Read what you wrote out loud. It is loopy.

Yes, you "got no further" because you are a Leftist.
Every politician campaigns for public office by claiming to "fight for you." It is a figure of speech which YOU selectively abuse for your own cynical and reprehensible purposes of supporting criminals at the highest level of Democrat office, in FBI, DOJ and Biden Crime Syndicate. Giggle that, Mister "August".

View attachment 939479
Giggling is what I'm doing. You folks sure like your cartoons and vulgar tee shirts but do you have anything that isn`t incredibly dumb?

The latest poll from CNN/SSRS?

OMFG! Fake News!

LOL, your little racist boomer cult is shrinking daily.

Biden’s historic low compared to other US presidents​

President Biden’s approval rating 39 months into his presidency is the lowest of any elected chief executive in modern American history, according to Gallup.

• Dwight D. Eisenhower (1956): 73.2%
  • Ronald Reagan (1984): 54.5%
  • Richard Nixon (1972): 53.7%
  • Bill Clinton (1996): 53.0%
  • George W. Bush (2004): 51.0%
  • Jimmy Carter (1980): 47.7%
  • Donald Trump (2020): 46.8%
  • Barack Obama (2012): 45.9%
  • George H.W. Bush (1992): 41.8%
  • Joe Biden (2024): 38.7%

Forum List

Back