NYC firefighter, 36, dies of heart attack after being fired to pay for migrants — leaving his family with nothing

It's just very hard to believe that any modern system wouldn't have some sort of social assistance that kicks in for cases like this!

I think there has to be something availlable for the family and this is being put up by the media in an attempt to exaggerate America's lack of social responsibility.

As Charles Dickens would say: "Are there no prisons, are there no work houses?

It's just very hard to believe that any modern system wouldn't have some sort of social assistance that kicks in for cases like this!

I think there has to be something availlable for the family and this is being put up by the media in an attempt to exaggerate America's lack of social responsibility.

OH boy

only if one is an illegal.

STAY ON TOPIC!

If you want to discuss student loans, go to another thread.

Examples of public employees with Union protections, far too many who scam the system. You conservatives hate those Union workers, except when you can use them to try and score cheap political points
Unions are good. When they become corrupted and to greedy not so good. We had near total control of much of the world's industries after WW 2. Many unions involved. Around the late 1960'searly 1970'schanges occurred as competitors in the world caught up and even improved quality and did it for a cheaper price. Progs do not want tariffs that Trump instituted to try to bring industries home again. We are not getting them any other way unless foreign owners have pity on us.

An FDNY firefighter has died of a heart attack just months after he was fired as part of the city’s effort to free up funds for its migrant crisis — leaving his grieving widow and kids struggling to keep a roof over their heads.

Derek Floyd, 36, suffered cardiac arrest and passed away April 15, four months after the city gave him the boot as part of a larger effort to pare staff and pay for housing and services for the tens of thousands of migrants flooding the Big Apple

Way to go New York! Your POS Mayor, & Governor have turned the state into a dumpster fire! VOTE THESE PEOPLE OUT! Sickening...🤔

Now ask yourselves why someone was banned from YouTube for posting a video reporting this story and why does the Chinese spy tiktok allow it from American private citizens?

A heart attack at 36?

Let me guess, NY required firefighters to get jabbed right?

Yup, I was right. 98% of FDNY were “vaccinated” for Coof.

This is a prime example of how the left operates. Force you to take an experimental jab, then when you get health issues you just get fired.

A heart attack at 36?

Let me guess, NY required firefighters to get jabbed right?

Yup, I was right. 98% of FDNY were “vaccinated” for Coof.

This is a prime example of how the left operates. Force you to take an experimental jab, then when you get health issues you just get fired.
He had his first heart attack prior to Covid. Nice try but it would appear genetics dealt him a bad hand

why is that important?
Because it’s kind of hard to claim he was a healthy individual who only experienced medical issues after the shot when he has a history of health issues. It also shows he did not properly plan for his family knowing he was in danger of an early death. I feel bad for his family loosing a loved on sucks.

Because it’s kind of hard to claim he was a healthy individual who only experienced medical issues after the shot when he has a history of health issues. It also shows he did not properly plan for his family knowing he was in danger of an early death. I feel bad for his family loosing a loved on sucks.
Who made that claim?

So he fireman that was a us citizen was fired so they could use money for illegals?

And then at 36 years old dies of a heart attack probably because as a fireman was forced to get COVID shots?

Our country is a disgrace.

He should've taken better care of his health. If he were still on the JOB the taxpayers would be taking care of his family. Money saved! Rightwing conservatism at it's most naked.
Unfortunately for self-loathing leftists, they're fine with denigrating a tax-paying firefighter who provided a service to the city in favor of illegals who are an obvious drain on taxpayers.

If covid can kill healthy young men imagine how deadly it can be for men with an existing heart condition
That requires a lot of ifs, maybe’, and using one’s imagination to reach that conclusion. Better to focus on the facts.

He should've taken better care of his health. If he were still on the JOB the taxpayers would be taking care of his family. Money saved! Rightwing conservatism at it's most naked.
The guy was fit. Look at his photos. So you snakes show up to prove how you treat those you allege to protect. The Mayor of NY City is a Democrat. Bet he has the city loaded with Democrats. As does Biden in DC.

Forum List

Back