Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
OBAMA TO CONDEMN CHRISTIAN FILMMAKER BEFORE UNITED NATIONS
Breitbart - Big Government ^ | 9-22-2012 | John Nolte
Obama to Condemn Christian Filmmaker Before United Nations

September 22, 2012

OBAMA TO CONDEMN CHRISTIAN FILMMAKER BEFORE UNITED NATIONS

John Nolte

Not only are we seeing the White House and State Department call more attention to the Mohammed-mocking "Innocence of Muslims" than any terrorist network ever could've hoped for, but the President's indefensible scapegoating of the film and filmmaker to draw attention and blame away from U.S. security failures apparently knows no bounds.
Next week, Obama will denounce the film in a speech before the United Nations General Assembly:

National Security Council spokesman Tommy Vietor previews the president's speech to the UN General Assembly next week:

"UNGA always provides an opportunity for the President to put the international situation in context, and to put forward a vision of US leadership. I would certainly expect the President to address the recent unrest in the Muslim world, and the broader context of the democratic transitions in the Arab World."

"As he has in recent days, the President will make it clear that we reject the views in this video, while also underscoring that violence is never acceptable[.]

My God, between the media and the Obama White House, we are finally witnessing Orwell's "1984" blossom to life.

As our economy slows, incomes shrink, unemployment creeps up, and poverty explodes -- the media assures us we're....

FUCK YOU OBAMA, you will never ever be the leader of human freedom. You're siding with your people.:mad: get out of the house of freedom you piece of shit. All you're doing is condemning humanity to be silent under the yolk of fear.

You have set back freedom more in your 4 years than any US president has done in the past 40 years combined. FUCK YOU! You're the enemy of the free man.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Don't you mean Christian terrorist?

When is the last time Christians demanded the end of freedom of speech? Or rioted and killed people? The last time I checked it was Christians that wrote the constitution.

You're a fucking marxist loon Lakhota that firmly has his head planted in his ass. I used to wonder how people in a marxist nations could put up with that shit, but I now see.

Stupid people.

Last edited:
Guess Matt's never heard of diplomacy. But, what can we expect from a bigot?

The guy should be condemned. This hate filled bullshit is NOT what America stands for. Hate is the realm of Satan.

• Banned

The guy should be condemned. This hate filled bullshit is NOT what America stands for. Hate is the realm of Satan.

Do you have any clue what islam stands for? I guess the left only stands up for "freedom" when it is safe to do so. Why should we limit his right to make a film? Do you people even think about how much that will open the door for our goverment to fuck with our first amendment??? It is called having principles.

GO fuck your self steelloon. :mad: You on the left are standing up to the demands of a people that hate everything you say you believe.

Last edited:

When is the last time Christians demanded the end of freedom of speech? Or rioted and killed people? The last time I checked it was Christians that wrote the constitution.

You're a fucking marxist loon Lakhota that firmly has his head planted in his ass. I used to wonder how people in a marxist nations could put up with that shit, but I now see.

Stupid people.

We have a Godless Constitution without any looney Christian bullshit in it.

BTW, the Bible is more violent than the Quran.

• Banned

Stupid people.

Prove it as you're simply wrong. Muhammed led a army that killed and forced people to convert by the sword. These people are demanding us Americans to silence people from speaking their minds.

Freedom of speech for you, but not for me? Not going to happen. :mad:

Do you have any clue what islam stands for? I guess the left only stands up for "freedom" when it is safe to do so. Why should we limit his right to make a film? Do you people even think about how much that will open the door for our goverment to fuck with our first amendment??? It is called having principles.

GO fuck your self steelloon. :mad: You on the left are standing up to the demands of a people that hate everything you say you believe.

Dude...why would I listen to a guy that hates everyone who isn't a white European? I've seen your posts...I know what you're about. Liberals use the word racist way too often...it's kind of like the word Communist with Conservatives. It weakens the effect of the word so much that when a real racist shows his/her face,people just let it slide on by. I am of 100% German ancestry....I abhor racism and hatred for our fellow man....you, on the other hand....seem to thrive on it.

The left stands for freedom....but we realize that with freedom comes responsibility and accountability. Going to war against a religion you don't like is not responsible. Once again....helping US citizens? No.....we're broke....going to war for a fucked up video? Sure...let's do it.

I can't begin to tell you how woefully crazy that line of thinking is.

Stupid people.

Prove it as you're simply wrong. Muhammed led a army that killed and forced people to convert by the sword. These people are demanding us Americans to silence people from speaking their minds.

Freedom of speech for you, but not for me? Not going to happen. :mad:

Conversion by the sword is not converting. it's coersion. By the same token...didn't Christians do much of the same thing during the Crusades? God is the constant....Humans fuck up all the time.

Throwing gasoline on a fire would just be one more fuck up.

He should not be condemned by the president of the United States in an attempt to appease assholes who think a movie is worth rioting in the streets.

he SHOULD tell the countries where our embassies are being attacked that it is thier responsibility to defend them, and if they cannot accomplish it, we should remove our embassies, and any other support we give them.

Forum List

Back