Condoleezza Rice Endorses Romney

Don't agree with her choice..but I respect her intellect and applaud her accomplishments.
Would someone please list her so called accomplishments, because I fail to remember any? :cool:

What are Condoleezza Rice accomplishments

She reopened nuclear negotiations with North Korea, even authorizing bilateral talks, which George W. Bush had adamantly refused to conduct all through his first term as president.
She persuaded Bush to endorse similar (if less promising) negotiations that Britain, France, and Germany had initiated with Iran, which he had also vigorously opposed.
She crafted the terms of a United Nations resolution to investigate war crimes in Sudan, a measure that first-term Bush had resisted.
She stopped the campaign-which had been launched with great verve by Vice President Dick Cheney-to replace Mohamed elBaradei as chair of the International Atomic Energy Agency and then got United State intelligence agencies to resume briefing IAEA officials, a practice that had also been discontinued in the first term.

Read more: What are Condoleezza Rice accomplishments

Do hate her b/c she's a her?

Don't agree with her choice..but I respect her intellect and applaud her accomplishments.
Would someone please list her so called accomplishments, because I fail to remember any? :cool:

She reopened nuclear negotiations with North Korea, even authorizing bilateral talks, which George W. Bush had adamantly refused to conduct all through his first term as president.
She persuaded Bush to endorse similar (if less promising) negotiations that Britain, France, and Germany had initiated with Iran, which he had also vigorously opposed.
She crafted the terms of a United Nations resolution to investigate war crimes in Sudan, a measure that first-term Bush had resisted.
She stopped the campaign-which had been launched with great verve by Vice President Dick Cheney-to replace Mohamed elBaradei as chair of the International Atomic Energy Agency and then got United State intelligence agencies to resume briefing IAEA officials, a practice that had also been discontinued in the first term.

Do hate her b/c she's a her?

Condoleezza Rice has a Doctorate from the University of Denver's Graduate School of International Studies.

66th Secretary of State. She was the second woman and the first African American woman to hold the post.

Dr. Rice earned her Bachelor's degree from the University of Denver, a Master's from the University of Notre Dame and a Ph.D. from the Graduate School of International Studies at the University of Denver. After joining the Stanford University faculty in 1981, she rose through the ranks to serve as Stanford provost from 1993-99, the first woman and first African American to hold that position. Dr. Rice currently holds three positions at Stanford: professor of political economy in the Graduate School of Business, Thomas and Barbara Stephenson Senior Fellow on Public Policy at the Hoover Institution, and professor of political science. She also serves as chair of the Board of Advisers of the Bush Institute, part of the George W. Bush Presidential Center on the SMU campus. She has authored and co-authored several books.

"google"

It keeps you from looking like a moran

A whole lot of nothing spanning 8 years.

Just saying :cool:

Last edited:
Condoleezza Rice has a Doctorate from the University of Denver's Graduate School of International Studies.

66th Secretary of State. She was the second woman and the first African American woman to hold the post.

Dr. Rice earned her Bachelor's degree from the University of Denver, a Master's from the University of Notre Dame and a Ph.D. from the Graduate School of International Studies at the University of Denver. After joining the Stanford University faculty in 1981, she rose through the ranks to serve as Stanford provost from 1993-99, the first woman and first African American to hold that position. Dr. Rice currently holds three positions at Stanford: professor of political economy in the Graduate School of Business, Thomas and Barbara Stephenson Senior Fellow on Public Policy at the Hoover Institution, and professor of political science. She also serves as chair of the Board of Advisers of the Bush Institute, part of the George W. Bush Presidential Center on the SMU campus. She has authored and co-authored several books.
Sounds like a liberals resume in todays PC world.

1) Black

2) Woman

1) Ivy league education

Sounds like a whole lot of nothing spanning 8 years.

Just saying :cool:

Moving goalposts?

For shame.

:lol:

1) Black

2) Woman

1) Ivy league education

Would you please tell your muslim brothers over there in Syria to stop murdering children. Thanks.

Why do so many people want Condi Rice for V.P. ?

She was just a Bushbot without an original thought of her own.

But I guess being around him made her average intelligence look like genius.

Because lots of people don't buy your dopey mindless partisan bullshit about W.

And Dr. Rice is indeed pretty smart.

Plus, the People have seen how the incumbent here has turned out.

If Condi was just a complete twin of W, she'd still be the vastly superior choice over another term of The ONE.

The Veep job aint worth all that much. But given the risk of that "one heartbeat away" it's still good to have a high caliber woman like Dr. Rice waiting in the wings. Beats the living hell out of having V.P. Biden stumbling around there gnawing on his toes.

Sunni's an Obama man..

That's why I am encouraging everyone to vote for Obama.

After he wins in 2012

He is going to hold Israel's Zionist feet to the fire and force them to change.

And he will have 4 nice long years to do it. :clap2:

Obama's second term is going to be great for America.

Israel..................not so much :eusa_angel:

Is failure to recognize sarcasm a low IQ thing?

1) Black

2) Woman

1) Ivy league education

Just for the craic of it, why don't you post your accomplishments so we can do a straight comparison between you and Dr Rice... see how you measure up.

Because lots of people don't buy your dopey mindless partisan bullshit about W.

And Dr. Rice is indeed pretty smart.

Plus, the People have seen how the incumbent here has turned out.

If Condi was just a complete twin of W, she'd still be the vastly superior choice over another term of The ONE.

The Veep job aint worth all that much. But given the risk of that "one heartbeat away" it's still good to have a high caliber woman like Dr. Rice waiting in the wings. Beats the living hell out of having V.P. Biden stumbling around there gnawing on his toes.

Sunni's an Obama man..

Obama's second term is going to be great for America.

Israel..................not so much :eusa_angel:

Is failure to recognize sarcasm a low IQ thing?

He explained his postion pay attention before you comment

Buford, I have a question;

Why do you feel the need to come wreck a thread with off topic comments?

It's not fair to the other posters who want to discuss the OP.

Why not just start another thread to address your personal concerns and dislikes??

She is a remarkable woman and I respect her a great deal.
Too bad she won't consider the VP, but I hope she has a place in the future administration.

She has, several times, said she's out of the game for good.... I hope she can be persuaded to change her mind but, frankly, if I was her - I wouldn't take the job either. Look how the media treat conservative blacks.... and if I were her, I wouldn't want to put my family and friends through the kind of shit that comes with it.

I know you're right, but I hold out hope that someday the liberals will be able to accept a strong, intelligent, independent minority. They were cruel to Ms. Rice and they were positively beastly to Herman Cain.

Yes! So unless they can walk in Obama's shoes (speaking of cruel and beastly treatment) then they better just get to walkin.

What? I thought all Black people were supposed to vote for Obama? :dunno:

When Condi Rice was SOS black "leaders" often said she was not authentically black. Which prompted her to say that she did not need lessons in how to be black.

She's a remarkable woman. I did not agree with all her decisions when she served as SOS, but compared to what we have now, she was a bona fide genius. There was an incident early on in the administration when Dr. Rice wore these awesome boots. She was dragged through the mud for those boots. She never wore them in public again. She has made a personal decision to refuse further political office whether elected or appointed. Knowing that democrats will photoshop her head on a naked body and put it in Playboy I don't blame her.

What? I thought all Black people were supposed to vote for Obama? :dunno:

When Condi Rice was SOS black "leaders" often said she was not authentically black. Which prompted her to say that she did not need lessons in how to be black.

She's a remarkable woman. I did not agree with all her decisions when she served as SOS, but compared to what we have now, she was a bona fide genius. There was an incident early on in the administration when Dr. Rice wore these awesome boots. She was dragged through the mud for those boots. She never wore them in public again. She has made a personal decision to refuse further political office whether elected or appointed. Knowing that democrats will photoshop her head on a naked body and put it in Playboy I don't blame her.

How is she not authentically black?:confused: she has black parents no?

Ignore the fact that the woman supports The Patriot Act.

oh do you have a linky to verify this for me? My opinion will do a 180 if what you say is true.

Condoleezza Rice on Homeland Security

Q: You say we’re safer than before Sept. 11 -- don’t you expect another attack on this country?
A: We are still safer today because we have an umbrella of intelligence and law enforcement worldwide. So we are safer, but not yet safe. And we’re going t have to continue to pursue this war aggressively. The one thing that we have to be very careful about as a country is to not lose sight of one of the things that hurt us most, was not knowing and not having light on what was going on inside the country with al Qaeda. There’s been a lot written about the fact that the CIA and the FBI were not sharing information. Well, in large part, they were by tradition and culture and legally not able to share and collect intelligence information in the way that might have helped to keep us safe. The Patriot Act, which the President has now gotten through Congress, is doing precisely that. So we’ve a lot more tools now than we had before. But no one should think that this war on terrorism is by any means over.
Source: Interview on “60 Minutes” with Ed Bradley , Mar 28, 2004

I wonder if she still thinks, in 2012, we should keep the patriot act or if we need to remove those unconstutional powers from the federal government which the patriot act granted them.

My support would hinge on her answer to that type of question.

Forum List

Back