Trump accuses Taylor Swift of being ‘disloyal’ if she endorses Biden

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Dear me. He is really spooked by this girl isnt he ?
He is now claiming credit for something that happened when he was Prez. Even though he had nothing to do with it.
As usual with trumpy he sees all of life in a transactional way.
Maybe he should reflect on GOP cruelty to women and their freedom and then craft some policies that they could vote for.
Just a thought.

He is now claiming credit for something that happened when he was Prez. Even though he had nothing to do with it.
Maybe he should reflect on GOP cruelty to women and their freedom and then craft some policies that they could vote for.
Just a thought.
He's a child. He doesn't understand that the world doesn't owe him anything. "Loyalty" is a one-way street with him.

He's as transparent as a child, and he communicates like a child, as well.

He's consistent, give him that.

Last edited:
I cannot imagine a thread that better demonstrates a person's inability to see and understand what is in front of them .

St Donald immediately recognises a fellow Influencer and knows the strength of that weapon to manipulate Gullibles .
He instinctively recognises the danger that such people pose and attacks .

But poor Turdy is blind and reacts like an inexperienced and limited schoolboy, missing the main point by a million miles .
Exactly like the previous poster .

Just a thought.
No, he’s just pointing out how dumb she is. Biden has done nothing to help her, much like he has done nothing to help ordinary Americans.

He's a child. He doesn't understand that the world doesn't owe him anything. "Loyalty" is a one-way street with him.

He's as transparent as a child, and communicates like a child, as well.

He's consistent, give him that.
Its all about the wallet with trumpy. And he thinks everyone is wired the same foul way.

Just a thought.
Guy, yesterday you were bemoaning that your second-tier country couldn't be like the US. Maybe it's time to look in the mirror as to why. Baby-killing leftwingers ruin a country.

Forum List

Back