Trump accuses Taylor Swift of being ‘disloyal’ if she endorses Biden

I'm married to a rich successful lady, I was raised by a rich successful lady, nice try, both worked their arses off. I could care less about her money the entire thing was simply done for ratings. Why don't other players wives get screen time. I do not subscribe to the cult of personality!

You're a Trump supporter and you don't subscribe to the cult of personality. That's a laugh. You seem upset that Swift is more popular than the orange menace.

Other wives don't get screen time because they're not the most popular pop singer in the world. You sound angry that Swift is more popular than Trump. She's done more for the American economy than Donald Trump too.

Trump crashed the US economy, and stiffs cities where he holds rallie. He toured American in 2020 leaving covid behind, and supporters sitting on the cold tarmac with no way home. Swift's tour boosted the economy everywhere she played, as well as OVERPAYING her roadies at the end of the tour.

Last but not least, Swift doesn't demand absolute loyalty from her fans.

You're a Trump supporter and you don't subscribe to the cult of personality. That's a laugh. You seem upset that Swift is more popular than the orange menace.

Other wives don't get screen time because they're not the most popular pop singer in the world. You sound angry that Swift is more popular than Trump. She's done more for the American economy than Donald Trump too.

Trump crashed the US economy, and stiffs cities where he holds rallie. He toured American in 2020 leaving covid behind, and supporters sitting on the cold tarmac with no way home. Swift's tour boosted the economy everywhere she played, as well as OVERPAYING her roadies at the end of the tour.

Last but not least, Swift doesn't demand absolute loyalty from her fans.
Trump is the greatest President since Reagan, unlike thew liberal cult of personalities who voted for Barry because he was half black and Joe because he had a woman of some color, I vote for rump because he cares about America! Now sit down and shut the idiotic Canadian pie hole in the center of your face. Democrat deep state with the help of Fauci crashed the economy you troll

Trump is the greatest President since Reagan, unlike thew liberal cult of personalities who voted for Barry because he was half black and Joe because he had a woman of some color, I vote for rump because he cares about America! Now sit down and shut the idiotic Canadian pie hole in the center of your face. Democrat deep state with the help of Fauci crashed the economy you troll
Criticize their orange god, and the cultists attack ^^

Dear me. He is really spooked by this girl isnt he ?
He is now claiming credit for something that happened when he was Prez. Even though he had nothing to do with it.
As usual with trumpy he sees all of life in a transactional way.
Maybe he should reflect on GOP cruelty to women and their freedom and then craft some policies that they could vote for.
Just a thought.
BTW did Taylor already say anything about 2024 elections?

Dear me. He is really spooked by this girl isnt he ?
He is now claiming credit for something that happened when he was Prez. Even though he had nothing to do with it.
As usual with trumpy he sees all of life in a transactional way.
Maybe he should reflect on GOP cruelty to women and their freedom and then craft some policies that they could vote for.
Just a thought.

Demands loyalty from everyone, has no loyalty towards anyone.

Forum List

Back