Condoleezza Rice Endorses Romney

I can not answer that. but in the glow of the act when everyone, including me, was whining about its over reaching powers, she was right there defending it as a needed tool to fight "terrorism". Today, being that Romney favors it, I'm sure she is still ah goose steppin'.

I can not answer that. but in the glow of the act when everyone, including me, was whining about its over reaching powers, she was right there defending it as a needed tool to fight "terrorism". Today, being that Romney favors it, I'm sure she is still ah goose steppin'.

I was one of those "Weirdos" who people would tell "Why do you care if you aren't doing anything wrong anyway".

I think you and I are probably on the same page with the patriot act......while the desired ends to stop terrorist attacks is good, the means to reach the ends are bad.

Without really knowing where she stands, it is difficult to say whether I would support her or not as a VP.

But I really like Condi Rice as a person. Smart as hell. In fact, she's smart enough to know better than to be on a presidential ticket.

As we saw in 2008, liberals viciously attack women running on the GOP ticket. All their superior morals will be out the window if there was a black woman on the ticket. It would be open season on her.

Legitimate challenges to their messiah are not acceptable.

Without really knowing where she stands, it is difficult to say whether I would support her or not as a VP.

But I really like Condi Rice as a person. Smart as hell. In fact, she's smart enough to know better than to be on a presidential ticket.

As we saw in 2008, liberals viciously attack women running on the GOP ticket. All their superior morals will be out the window if there was a black woman on the ticket. It would be open season on her.

Legitimate challenges to their messiah are not acceptable.

That is why I liked the idea of her as a VP.

She was right. You were wrong. You still are wrong.

Your "goose stepping" bullshit commentary is petty nonsense and fallacious, but at least it's entirely unpersuasive.

She was right. You were wrong. You still are wrong.

Your "goose stepping" bullshit commentary is petty nonsense and fallacious, but at least it's entirely unpersuasive.

I would agree she was right if they put a sunset provision on the patriot act where it would go away no matter what the circumstances after X number of years.

What? I thought all Black people were supposed to vote for Obama? :dunno:

When Condi Rice was SOS black "leaders" often said she was not authentically black. Which prompted her to say that she did not need lessons in how to be black.

She's a remarkable woman. I did not agree with all her decisions when she served as SOS, but compared to what we have now, she was a bona fide genius. There was an incident early on in the administration when Dr. Rice wore these awesome boots. She was dragged through the mud for those boots. She never wore them in public again. She has made a personal decision to refuse further political office whether elected or appointed. Knowing that democrats will photoshop her head on a naked body and put it in Playboy I don't blame her.

How is she not authentically black?:confused: she has black parents no?

She sure does, and brilliant ones too! But, like Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas and Herman Cain, Condi Rice is race-traitor. When she was National Security Advisor and later SOS the most common liberal picture of her was a cartoon of Rice as Aunt Jemima. She was actually called an Aunt Jemima.

Radio host calls Rice

The curious thing is that liberals don't think they are racist! This is an acceptable form of commentary. It's conservatives that are racist. Bush is a racist. Romney is a racist. Not them.

It's enough to make someone sick to their stomach.

Yep...

_iwf_denounces_racist_depictions_of_dr._condoleezza_rice_in_popular_editorial_cartoons.jpg

A banner moment in liberal 'tolerance'.

Forum List

Back