Condoleezza Rice Endorses Romney

From your link:

“If America is going to rebuild its strength at home, rebuild its sense of who
we are, it needs a leader that also understands how really exceptional the United States of America is, and is not afraid to lead on the basis of that exceptionalism,” Rice told about 300 donors. “The only thing that people dislike more than unilateral American leadership is no American leadership at all.”

Rice is often mentioned as a possible vice presidential pick for Romney because the former Bush administration official would boost his foreign policy credentials, help secure women’s votes and potentially draw black voters who have been loyal to President Barack Obama.

I hope Romney asks Rice to join his ticket.... and I hope she says 'yes'. She's a great woman!

She is a remarkable woman and I respect her a great deal.
Too bad she won't consider the VP, but I hope she has a place in the future administration.

Too bad she won't consider the VP, but I hope she has a place in the future administration.

She has, several times, said she's out of the game for good.... I hope she can be persuaded to change her mind but, frankly, if I was her - I wouldn't take the job either. Look how the media treat conservative blacks.... and if I were her, I wouldn't want to put my family and friends through the kind of shit that comes with it.

Why do so many people want Condi Rice for V.P. ?

She was just a Bushbot without an original thought of her own.

But I guess being around him made her average intelligence look like genius.

From your link:

we are, it needs a leader that also understands how really exceptional the United States of America is, and is not afraid to lead on the basis of that exceptionalism,” Rice told about 300 donors. “The only thing that people dislike more than unilateral American leadership is no American leadership at all.”

Rice is often mentioned as a possible vice presidential pick for Romney because the former Bush administration official would boost his foreign policy credentials, help secure women’s votes and potentially draw black voters who have been loyal to President Barack Obama.

I hope Romney asks Rice to join his ticket.... and I hope she says 'yes'. She's a great woman!

She won't.

She has, several times, said she's out of the game for good.... I hope she can be persuaded to change her mind but, frankly, if I was her - I wouldn't take the job either. Look how the media treat conservative blacks.... and if I were her, I wouldn't want to put my family and friends through the kind of shit that comes with it.

Also, look how the media treat conservative women!

Why do so many people want Condi Rice for V.P. ?

She was just a Bushbot without an original thought of her own.

But I guess being around him made her average intelligence look like genius.

Because lots of people don't buy your dopey mindless partisan bullshit about W.

And Dr. Rice is indeed pretty smart.

Plus, the People have seen how the incumbent here has turned out.

If Condi was just a complete twin of W, she'd still be the vastly superior choice over another term of The ONE.

The Veep job aint worth all that much. But given the risk of that "one heartbeat away" it's still good to have a high caliber woman like Dr. Rice waiting in the wings. Beats the living hell out of having V.P. Biden stumbling around there gnawing on his toes.

From your link:

She won't.

I know.... at least I know she has - several times - said she will not go back into politics. I can but hope.

Forum List

Back