Condi Rice as next president of Harvard?

I see, it is only negative identity politics when somebody else engages in it. Unless someone is a Harvard alumni or currently faculty or student, what does it matter what they do or who they choose?
I don’t want a Harvard president who condones calls to genocide the Jews. She is allowing more antisemitism to ferment. THAT is why it matters.

Trump made the deal with the Taliban for withdrawal. Why didn’t Trump try to evacuate our equipment?
Why did he refuse to meet with the incoming President to review the details?
So, now you admit that Trump did have plans about withdrawing but have now changed your story to that he didn't share the details with Biden and want us to believe that no one in the state department knew of the plans, only Trump himself did.

Get current, berg. Dubya is now praised by the D's since the ex-President denounced the millions of little Trumpsters. Libs have totally quit calling for Bush and Cheney to be extradited to The Hague.
Do you think that comment changes anything about Rice's participation in an admin that committed war crimes? If so think again.

Do you think that comment changes anything about Rice's participation in an admin that committed war crimes? If so think again.
Who was convicted of war crimes? Is that the libs’ new way of debating? Just label people they dislike guilty of a crime without even a trial?

What an excellent outcome, if she were interested:

1) Here we have a BRILLIANT, competent, qualified black woman, so it would prove that Gay’s removal, despite her claims, was not because she was black.

2) It would show that Harvard is committed to diversity, as the liberals there proclaim. What better way to have a conservative president, demonstrating that diversity of opinion is welcome?

3) We wouldn’t have a Jew, thereby sidestepping the liberal antisemites who would march and protest against a Jew.

The questions are:

1) Would have be willing to hire an impressive, accomplished black woman if she’s a Republican who doesn’t side with Jew-haters?

2) Would she be willing to step into the hornet’s nest?

I agree she'd be a good choice.

Cunniligus Rice-I think the memo was title Bin Laden seeks to attack within United States lol We didn't forget you retarded bitch

They need another black potato that checks the shitlib boxes... mentally ill, check... congenital liar, check... affirmative action failure, check...

Basically something that should be cleaning truck stop shitters.... and did I mention....BLACK.

8ali4h.jpg

Forum List

Back