Condi Rice as next president of Harvard?

It shouldn't be about what race, gender or religion a person is, but it should be about their competency and integrity.

C'mon bub.

biden lies.jpg

Sean Hannity is a great American, but he doesn't have Division 1 educational experience like Dr. Falwell does.

Like I said, it isn't about politics, its about ability and experience.

Sean Hannity dropped out of College

That makes him the perfect candidate for Conservatives

How about Jerry Falwell Jr.? He has a tremendously successful record in administering a large educational institution, and he was fired because of sexual escapades that shouldn't make any difference in Massachusetts and wouldn't be cause to fire him there.

An Evangelical from the South would provide diversity to the campus, there are few of Falwell's region or religiosity at Harvard.

If we are supposed to be providing jobs on the basis of competency, the fact that many at Harvard disagree with Dr. Falwell's politics shouldn't be a deterrent. Its about being able to do a good job, not who you are supporting politically.
What you typed is the reality of how bad things are. Our economy has been affected from DEI run amok. Lower-level employees better than the top in countless areas of the nation with no hope for advancement and a rising bitterness.

Why doesn’t Harvard just pick a white, male Christian to make Conservatives happy?
They want a leftist black female because they are the most controllable of all human groups. The hardest to control are white men.
Soros goes around the world and USA installing leftist black women into power positions by funding their elections because they are easily controlled and corruptible; most are diversity graduates which means they are stupid.

......who was complicit in the war crimes of Dubya's admin. regarding Iraq.

Get current, berg. Dubya is now praised by the D's since the ex-President denounced the millions of little Trumpsters. Libs have totally quit calling for Bush and Cheney to be extradited to The Hague.

What an excellent outcome, if she were interested:

1) Here we have a BRILLIANT, competent, qualified black woman, so it would prove that Gay’s removal, despite her claims, was not because she was black.

2) It would show that Harvard is committed to diversity, as the liberals there proclaim. What better way to have a conservative president, demonstrating that diversity of opinion is welcome?

3) We wouldn’t have a Jew, thereby sidestepping the liberal antisemites who would march and protest against a Jew.

The questions are:

1) Would have be willing to hire an impressive, accomplished black woman if she’s a Republican who doesn’t side with Jew-haters?

2) Would she be willing to step into the hornet’s nest?

Rice has too much integrity to be associated with that shithole

Why don’t we just acknowledge that Conservatives hate Harvard and name a radical Conservative to run it?

Then, Conservatives will start to respect higher education again
Even after Epstein got convicted, he had an office at harvard. Visited there many times. Even gave him access to their research facilities.
Why should anyone not hate Harvard?
Well, besides leftists. They dont seem to really care about fucking kids unless its a religious leader.

Brilliant warmonger who lied daily about the need to invade Iraq.

Yea, no wonder you like her so much.
She lied about nothing. And you don’t think she would be an improvement over a plagarist who condones calls to genocide Jews?

......who was complicit in the war crimes of Dubya's admin. regarding Iraq.
What war crimes? Leaving $80 billion in military equipment behind to the enemy? Abandoning American civilians behind enemy lines?

Because I can’t recall Bush being convicted for any “war crimes.”

(These deranged leftists are so annoying.)

What an excellent outcome, if she were interested:

1) Here we have a BRILLIANT, competent, qualified black woman, so it would prove that Gay’s removal, despite her claims, was not because she was black.

2) It would show that Harvard is committed to diversity, as the liberals there proclaim. What better way to have a conservative president, demonstrating that diversity of opinion is welcome?

3) We wouldn’t have a Jew, thereby sidestepping the liberal antisemites who would march and protest against a Jew.

The questions are:

1) Would have be willing to hire an impressive, accomplished black woman if she’s a Republican who doesn’t side with Jew-haters?

2) Would she be willing to step into the hornet’s nest?

LOL. The left would say she is an Uncle Tom. I seriously doubt they would even consider her. And, I'm not sure she would accept. She seems to be into the football thing the last I heard.

Why don’t we just acknowledge that Conservatives hate Harvard and name a radical Conservative to run it?

Then, Conservatives will start to respect higher education again
The people who don’t respect higher education are the Leftists who have turned them into diversity indoctrination camps with no regard for academics. Do you know that Harvard hired Lori Lightfoot as a teacher there?! A black, female gay leftist. Oye.

LOL. The left would say she is an Uncle Tom. I seriously doubt they would even consider her. And, I'm not sure she would accept. She seems to be into the football thing the last I heard.
I posed it as an academic discussion to make a point: how HARVARD priorities diversity (black), Muslim symoathizer (who me? Condemn calls to genocide the Jews? No way.) and wokeness (her application was focused totally on getting more people of color into higher positions) over merit and integrity.

The people who don’t respect higher education are the Leftists who have turned them into diversity indoctrination camps with no regard for academics. Do you know that Harvard hired Lori Lightfoot as a teacher there?! A black, female gay leftist. Oye.

Nice try Sweetie

But it is Conservatives who mock the value of higher education and despise Ivy League schools

No, I don't think making a war criminal the President of Harvard is going to fix the situation.
Many Americans love war criminals. After all our government has become a military junta beyond control.

What war crimes? Leaving $80 billion in military equipment behind to the enemy? Abandoning American civilians behind enemy lines?

Because I can’t recall Bush being convicted for any “war crimes.”

(These deranged leftists are so annoying.)

Trump withdrew 25,000 troops and made no provisions ($$$$$) to evacuate their equipment.

Forum List

Back