Condoleezza Rice Endorses Romney

condi-mia.jpg

Why do so many people want Condi Rice for V.P. ?

She was just a Bushbot without an original thought of her own.

But I guess being around him made her average intelligence look like genius.
Welcome to your delusion. Does it hurt to be so wrong?

She is probably the worst nightmare for progressives. She is smarter than just about any of them, has a knack for destroying them in debate, and I hear she makes a mean souffle....

hehe

Dr. Rice, a fellow Alabamian, grew up and is still a huge football fan. She has stated her dream job is NFL commissioner. That will probably never happen but I believe her when she says her life in politics is over.

She’s always been a dreadful judge of presidential candidates, whatever she saw in GWB will forever remain a bizarre mystery.

“If America is going to rebuild its strength at home, rebuild its sense of who we are, it needs a leader that also understands how really exceptional the United States of America is, and is not afraid to lead on the basis of that exceptionalism,” Rice told about 300 donors.

Translation from conserva-speak:

“Romney will reintroduce the same failed neo-con Bush Era foreign policies of ‘nation-building’ and the illegal invasion of sovereign states.”

She’s always been a dreadful judge of presidential candidates, whatever she saw in GWB will forever remain a bizarre mystery.

“If America is going to rebuild its strength at home, rebuild its sense of who we are, it needs a leader that also understands how really exceptional the United States of America is, and is not afraid to lead on the basis of that exceptionalism,” Rice told about 300 donors.

Translation from conserva-speak:

“Romney will reintroduce the same failed neo-con Bush Era foreign policies of ‘nation-building’ and the illegal invasion of sovereign states.”

She is brilliant and right.

No wonder you are so terminally confused, Adam_Clayton.

Ignore the fact that the woman supports The Patriot Act.

oh do you have a linky to verify this for me? My opinion will do a 180 if what you say is true.

Condoleezza Rice on Homeland Security

Q: You say we’re safer than before Sept. 11 -- don’t you expect another attack on this country?
A: We are still safer today because we have an umbrella of intelligence and law enforcement worldwide. So we are safer, but not yet safe. And we’re going t have to continue to pursue this war aggressively. The one thing that we have to be very careful about as a country is to not lose sight of one of the things that hurt us most, was not knowing and not having light on what was going on inside the country with al Qaeda. There’s been a lot written about the fact that the CIA and the FBI were not sharing information. Well, in large part, they were by tradition and culture and legally not able to share and collect intelligence information in the way that might have helped to keep us safe. The Patriot Act, which the President has now gotten through Congress, is doing precisely that. So we’ve a lot more tools now than we had before. But no one should think that this war on terrorism is by any means over.
Source: Interview on “60 Minutes” with Ed Bradley , Mar 28, 2004

Ignore the fact that the woman supports The Patriot Act.

oh do you have a linky to verify this for me? My opinion will do a 180 if what you say is true.
Here ya' go. Nice long conversation where she justifies ALL OF IT:
Transcript: Condoleezza Rice on 'FNS' | Fox News

"But she's a Woman! And she's Black! It would be HISTORIC! Forget about her record and who she is! Racist! Sexist!" :uhoh3:

Some people in this thread sound JUST LIKE THE OBAMA DRONES DID in 2008.

Looks like hardly anyone has learned anything in the last 4 years.

Why do so many people want Condi Rice for V.P. ?

She was just a Bushbot without an original thought of her own.

But I guess being around him made her average intelligence look like genius.

Because lots of people don't buy your dopey mindless partisan bullshit about W.

And Dr. Rice is indeed pretty smart.

Plus, the People have seen how the incumbent here has turned out.

If Condi was just a complete twin of W, she'd still be the vastly superior choice over another term of The ONE.

The Veep job aint worth all that much. But given the risk of that "one heartbeat away" it's still good to have a high caliber woman like Dr. Rice waiting in the wings. Beats the living hell out of having V.P. Biden stumbling around there gnawing on his toes.

Sunni's an Obama man..

That's why I am encouraging everyone to vote for Obama.

After he wins in 2012

He is going to hold Israel's Zionist feet to the fire and force them to change.

And he will have 4 nice long years to do it. :clap2:

Obama's second term is going to be great for America.

Israel..................not so much :eusa_angel:

She is a remarkable woman and I respect her a great deal.
Too bad she won't consider the VP, but I hope she has a place in the future administration.

She has, several times, said she's out of the game for good.... I hope she can be persuaded to change her mind but, frankly, if I was her - I wouldn't take the job either. Look how the media treat conservative blacks.... and if I were her, I wouldn't want to put my family and friends through the kind of shit that comes with it.

I know you're right, but I hold out hope that someday the liberals will be able to accept a strong, intelligent, independent minority. They were cruel to Ms. Rice and they were positively beastly to Herman Cain.

From your link:

“If America is going to rebuild its strength at home, rebuild its sense of who
we are, it needs a leader that also understands how really exceptional the United States of America is, and is not afraid to lead on the basis of that exceptionalism,” Rice told about 300 donors. “The only thing that people dislike more than unilateral American leadership is no American leadership at all.”

Rice is often mentioned as a possible vice presidential pick for Romney because the former Bush administration official would boost his foreign policy credentials, help secure women’s votes and potentially draw black voters who have been loyal to President Barack Obama.

I hope Romney asks Rice to join his ticket.... and I hope she says 'yes'. She's a great woman!

I agree.

Rice would make a great VP but she's stated many times that she's out of politics.

Can't blame her. Politics is a dirty game and she was in the thick of it for 8 years.

Hope she enjoys herself sans the politics.

Forum List

Back