Condi Rice as next president of Harvard?

What an excellent outcome, if she were interested:

1) Here we have a BRILLIANT, competent, qualified black woman, so it would prove that Gay’s removal, despite her claims, was not because she was black.

2) It would show that Harvard is committed to diversity, as the liberals there proclaim. What better way to have a conservative president, demonstrating that diversity of opinion is welcome?

3) We wouldn’t have a Jew, thereby sidestepping the liberal antisemites who would march and protest against a Jew.

The questions are:

1) Would have be willing to hire an impressive, accomplished black woman if she’s a Republican who doesn’t side with Jew-haters?

2) Would she be willing to step into the hornet’s nest?

She should be in solitary confinement at Supermax along with W, O, dumb Joe, and Dickhead Cheney.

What an excellent outcome, if she were interested:

1) Here we have a BRILLIANT, competent, qualified black woman, so it would prove that Gay’s removal, despite her claims, was not because she was black.

2) It would show that Harvard is committed to diversity, as the liberals there proclaim. What better way to have a conservative president, demonstrating that diversity of opinion is welcome?

3) We wouldn’t have a Jew, thereby sidestepping the liberal antisemites who would march and protest against a Jew.

The questions are:

1) Would have be willing to hire an impressive, accomplished black woman if she’s a Republican who doesn’t side with Jew-haters?

2) Would she be willing to step into the hornet’s nest?

I see, it is only negative identity politics when somebody else engages in it. Unless someone is a Harvard alumni or currently faculty or student, what does it matter what they do or who they choose?

And why does the person have to be black?
Goddamn the people in this country are so obsessed with skin color :rolleyes:
I heard Sam Brinton is looking for a job. After all, they want to be inclusive.

1704470911587.png

LOL. But you're ok with the president of Harvard being ok with those who want to eliminate Jews.
I don’t know what he said, since I’m ignoring him, but I’m sure he’s fine with those who want to kill all Jews. He’s one of the biggest antisemites on this board, who ironically accuses others of bigotry.

How about Jerry Falwell Jr.? He has a tremendously successful record in administering a large educational institution, and he was fired because of sexual escapades that shouldn't make any difference in Massachusetts and wouldn't be cause to fire him there.

An Evangelical from the South would provide diversity to the campus, there are few of Falwell's region or religiosity at Harvard.

If we are supposed to be providing jobs on the basis of competency, the fact that many at Harvard disagree with Dr. Falwell's politics shouldn't be a deterrent. Its about being able to do a good job, not who you are supporting politically.
I'm leaning toward Sam Brinton.

1704470982665.png

LOL. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. It was Biden who was president when that happened.

Trump made the deal with the Taliban for withdrawal. Why didn’t Trump try to evacuate our equipment?
Why did he refuse to meet with the incoming President to review the details?

Forum List

Back