Chiefs vs. Bills

Who will win?

• Total voters
Okay I am on a computer now so i dont have to just refer everybody to the post sense i CAN post a link now. as you all have seen throughout this thread,toofreak earlier said on here that Mahomes cannot win a playoff game on the road or without a bye and then when i called him out on that post he LIED and said he did not say that but as you all can see in this link here he DID say it,Links dont lie which is too bad for toofreak and he is sad he cannot delete that post after i exposed him for the liar he is. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

He calls ME delusional when its all here in black and white for EVERYBODY to see he did indeed say that.too bad he cant delete this post and cant get around what a lying troll he is.:auiqs.jpg: post# 8 page one,links DONT lie unlike toofreak and his boyfriend smellybozo :auiqs.jpg:

Sorry Jack but Mahomes is going to get his sissy punk ass schooled while he cries in his diaper for being made to play elsewhere without any bye or home field advantage. Miami were bums who think 70° is cold but Buffalo lives for the bitter cold and snow. This time, the tomahawk is going to land right on KC's necks.

toofreak you should get married to smellybozo, you to are two peas in a pod despite your differences on politics and that he is a paid shill for the DNC. you both have to LIE when you are proven wrong and cant own up to it.:rofl:

Last edited:
Sorry Jack but Mahomes is going to get his sissy punk ass schooled while he cries in his diaper for being made to play elsewhere without any bye or home field advantage. Miami were bums who think 70° is cold but Buffalo lives for the bitter cold and snow. This time, the tomahawk is going to land right on KC's necks.
I am a longtime fan of the Bills.

But let’s get real. Despite a close score (and despite coming close to at least tying it late in the game), the Bills were kind of outplayed by KC.

The tomahawk landed hard. But not on KC or Mahomes. Tragically, it landed on the Bills.

Sorry toobfreak.

Even the lovely Hailee couldn’t help the Bills this year.

I am a longtime fan of the Bills.

But let’s get real. Despite a close score (and despite coming close to at least tying it late in the game), the Bills were kind of outplayed by KC.

The tomahawk landed hard. But not on KC or Mahomes. Tragically, it landed on the Bills.

Sorry toobfreak.

Even the lovely Hailee couldn’t help the Bills this year.
BackAgain Toofreak claims I am the one who is delusional when i pointed out the FACTS to him he said on post# 8 page one here that as you can see in BLACK AND WHITE,he said that the chiefs would lose because Pat Mahomes cannot win on the road in the playoffs or without a bye and will cry in his diapers. well after i pointed that fact out to him,he then now claims he never said that,the problem for him in his lies,is links DONT lie and this clink clearly shows he DID say that about mahomes and as always,he backpeddles and cant own up to it. i guarantee he now wishes he could delete that post :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

him and smellyboz should share a room together despite their differwences in politics,thats what smellybozo does when proven wrong,lies when he cant ocunter facts.they both have the hilarious logic they are right and everybody else on the planet is all wrong.:abgg2q.jpg:

Toofreak is the only one crying in his diapers after having to deal with reality he was proven wrong whats even funnier is Mahomes sent toofreak a new paid of diapers to cry in after crying in the ones he did last night. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Really good game. Buffalo had everything set up for a W but did not execute and score a TD.. If they hit that FG KC still has at 1:40 left to go back down and score.

Yep. As I've already said, the Bills are beat up and their deficiencies caught up to them, especially in the second half.

The tomahawk landed hard.
Hey, I was just rooting for the underdog. I wanted to see them make it to the championship. And to be fair, who knows, the Chiefs might be sitting at home right now, their season done if just that kicker had made what looked to be an easy FG instead of hooking it hard right missing the uprights by a mile.

The Chiefs barely eked by the Bills on a lucky missed FG in the last minutes of the game that would have tied the score. That does not bode well for them when they next go to Baltimore and face the meat grinder there on Sunday.

Yep. As I've already said, the Bills are beat up and their deficiencies caught up to them, especially in the second half.

Hey, I was just rooting for the underdog. I wanted to see them make it to the championship. And to be fair, who knows, the Chiefs might be sitting at home right now, their season done if just that kicker had made what looked to be an easy FG instead of hooking it hard right missing the uprights by a mile.
It was a tough loss.

The Chiefs barely eked by the Bills on a lucky missed FG in the last minutes of the game that would have tied the score. That does not bode well for them when they next go to Baltimore and face the meat grinder there on Sunday.
I think the Bills coaching made some bad decisions on the last three Bills plays. They were moving the ball well on the ground and eating the clock when Allen started going for it all instead of using more of the clock. I think they could have scored a touchdown if they had stayed patient and there would have been no time left for the Chiefs to respond.

Denver lost their first four SBs as well. And five of seven appearances were losses. They still fit with the chokers.
Yeah but the differerence is they can brag that they have won the Super Bowl before,they are not in misery and suffering as bills and Vikings fans are having at least won it before.

Yeah but the differerence is they can brag that they have won the Super Bowl before,they are not in misery and suffering as bills and Vikings fans are having at least won it before.
Minnesota and Buffalo at least have not suffered like bills and lions fans,they would kill to be in the position Viking and bills fans have been,they would give thier life savings to trade away going to the Super Bowl and losing all four times vs never have been there before guaranteed.

Incredible thst the city of Minnesota won’t go back to playing outdoors again the fact they have never made it back to the Super Bowl after going indoors. :cuckoo:

I think the Bills coaching made some bad decisions on the last three Bills plays. They were moving the ball well on the ground and eating the clock when Allen started going for it all instead of using more of the clock. I think they could have scored a touchdown if they had stayed patient and there would have been no time left for the Chiefs to respond.
Absolutely Josh Allen blew that last drive by throwing deep. It would have put them up 4 but given Mahomes the ball back with time to score a td. So you are absolutely right. He had guys 8 yards away wide open. Take the 8. Eat up the clock. You have all your time outs left.

You can't nit pick all the shit that happened before. It came down to one position. Like Eminem said, you only get one shot do not miss your chance cause opportunity comes once in a lifetime.

Now football players are lucky they can try again next year. But Josh has been in the league 6 years now. The clock is ticking. The window is closing. Lots of other good teams out there.

Here's something that will kill the Bills. If the Chiefs win another Superbowl. if they lose to Detroit/SF/Ravens, then who's to say they would have beat Detroit/SF/Ravens? To lose like this to the team that goes on to win the Superbowl, will kill Bills fans. They should have won yesterday.

the way to the championship is through the defending champs....
As it should be. If Lamar wants a Super Bowl it’s better that he takes it from Mahomes. Not Josh Allen. Mr can’t get it done.

Yesterday they defended Josh but sorry, history will remember Mahomes owned him. And Joe Burrow.

Lamar Jackson is being judged just as harshly. He has to win it all to prove the critics wrong. I guess so does every other QB but poor Josh, and I think Lamar’s going to do it. It would be classic if Mahomes beats him. No fucking way.

Detroits going all the way. There I said it.

Forum List

Back