A Win For NFL Owners on Sunday

425491230_10218091527159141_3684733397518297283_n.jpg

Internet. Didnt happen. So on you to prove me wrong......

Here baby. The actual full broadcast game isn't available that I can find, but on this version of yours which cuts out parts of it and doesn't show the full screen, you can hear the commentators reacting to the play in question, where he says he could see it all the way from up here and both are surprised it didn't bring a penalty, at 1:24:20 into the video in the 4th Qrtr. with 2:45 left in the game.

Here baby. The actual full broadcast game isn't available that I can find, but on this version of yours which cuts out parts of it and doesn't show the full screen, you can hear the commentators reacting to the play in question, where he says he could see it all the way from up here and both are surprised it didn't bring a penalty, at 1:24:20 into the video in the 4th Qrtr. with 2:45 left in the game.
Nope. They weren't talking about a roughing the passer call you ass hat. They said there should have been a DPI but the ball was 10 yds away from the WR and out of bounds. Maybe you get holding call there but it would have been ticky tack. Either way there was no roughing the passer penalty that wasn't called and it wasn't the reason the Ravens lost. Stop being a little bitch you're embarrassing yourself.

They said there should have been a DPI but the ball was 10 yds away from the WR and out of bounds.

Bullshit. Now you are BUSTED. You can't even SEE the play they are talking about in the supplied video. Jackson was clobbered and should have gotten a roughing call. The sportscasters say EXACTLY what I originally told you they said! I don't know what your fucking problem is, you lying cocksucker but I SAW the game, had it recorded, and I know what happened. DPI isn't even MENTIONED in the video and you can't even SEE the play going on in that video. But you can HEAR their reaction it it. Most of the time, the video doesn't even SHOW the plays going on, like it is zoomed in on only the middle of the screen. Fuck you. Go back to your couch and eat your potatoes,. fuckwit.

Fuck off. That's your problem.

No, it's YOUR problem asshole! You slept through the game, you don't know what you are talking about, now you are even LYING about the supplied video.

SHOW US where they say anything about DPI in the supplied video at the point in question? You CAN'T, because you're a filthy fucking liar.

No, it's YOUR problem asshole! You slept through the game, you don't know what you are talking about, now you are even LYING about the supplied video.

SHOW US where they say anything about DPI in the supplied video at the point in question? You CAN'T, because you're a filthy fucking liar.
LOL. Now it's my responsibility to find video to support your claim? Again fuck all the way off. You are an embarrassment to the Steeler fan base and football fans in general.

LOL. Now it's my responsibility to find video to support your claim?
You are the one claiming what happened DIDN'T happen, asshat. Then you even used the supplied video as your "proof" I lied. Now we know who the liar is.

Again fuck all the way off.
Stupid lying punk. Caught in a flagrant lie without even the stones to come clean.

You are the one claiming what happened DIDN'T happen, asshat. Then you even used the supplied video as your "proof" I lied. Now we know who the liar is.

Stupid lying punk. Caught in a flagrant lie without even the stones to come clean.
LOL. Ahh you poor little child. It's ok Champ Im sure your mommy still loves you. Go up out of her basement and Im certain she'll tell you so.

Omg you’re talking about a very small number of girls.

Go to a WNBA game and see how many young girls are there. They give those tickets away little girls don’t care about men’s football or women’s basketball.

where were they before Taylor? The numbers went up only when she started going to the games. The girls you’re talking about were already watching. So there’s that too.
So you admit to being truly stupid and brainwashed by a no talent airhead. Those girls were playing football for YEARS before this bandwagon jumper showed up. Girls have had their own punt, pass, and kick competition for years. Girls football leagues have been around for years. This bubble headed attention whore did nothing to start a movement of girls to football.

Curious. When it happened, the CBS sportscaster covering the game on TV specifically commented on it, the fact that the refs didn't call a penalty, and that they should have seen it since he plainly saw it way up in his booth. I believe it was l;ate in the 4th quarter.
Same thing the previous week in Buffalo. Allen got hit late 2 or 3 times, including once on a slide right in front of an official and no flag. The excuse making from commentary was just sad, claiming it was an “unconventional slide”. That kind of thing doesn’t look good and just adds fuel to the fire of the idea of a conspiracy.

This thread:

Me: “It’s annoying that the media shows Taylor Swift so much during NFL games.”

Leftists: “OMG YOU MAGA TRUMP LOVER YOU HATE HER AND HATE ALL WOMEN AND ALL THE REPUBLICANS BLAH BLAH!!”

It’s insane
Imagine the outrage from the left if an admitted Trump supporting player had his wife or girlfriend shown on air this much. Their heads would be exploding.

Same thing the previous week in Buffalo. Allen got hit late 2 or 3 times, including once on a slide right in front of an official and no flag. The excuse making from commentary was just sad, claiming it was an “unconventional slide”. That kind of thing doesn’t look good and just adds fuel to the fire of the idea of a conspiracy.

Yes. It makes me ask the question: if we are to rule out gross incompetence in bad referee calls literally deciding games if not whole seasons by accident due to the complexity of the rules now despite the money and technology to catch and correct for most of this with minimal impact on the game then all that leaves us with is the conclusion that the NFL or at least some of the refs themselves are likely surreptitiously "steering" some of these games to try to help maximize their profits! In an industry which is obviously highly money-driven.

And in support of that, look at how they make teams play on short weeks now on odd nights shifting games around at the last minute to nights and with other teams they think will optimize viewership and revenue to the max after moving us from a season of 4+16 to a season of 3+17.

Hmm.

Forum List

Back