A Win For NFL Owners on Sunday

The marketing flakes who sell to low-IQ nose pickers won.

Another Soup Bowl that I'll give a good ignoring.

Boring2.jpg

The Chiefs and 49ers is a worthy Super Bowl, and the two best teams advanced on Sunday, and the owners all have two more weeks to figure out how to cash in.

Meanwhile, the referees ignored an illegal QB hit that would have given any other team a 15 yard penalty and a new 1st down very possibly sending Baltimore instead of Swift/Kelce/KC to the Super Bowl. Looks like the NFL is getting closer and closer to being the WWF.

Roger Goodell won't be cashing in a nickel from me.

I will watch and attention the neighbors party but I’ll be more interested in the food than the game. There is no real underdog story

You go on and on about the product on the field, yet you post a pic of the dizzy woman that the low-IQ nose pickers will be tuning in to see.

IMO, Taylor Swoft ought to be forking up the halftime show for free for getting her hubby into the game by ignoring penalties made against Baltimore.
Maybe Kelce can even mount her on stage as well for a little halftime action.
It is a real statement on how stupid people are that many will be plunking down up to $35,000 just to watch a football game.
And we all know the halftime show will totally suck again. No doubt another no-account teenie-bopper hip-hop rapper.
And we all know the outcome: KC wins beating SF by something like 27-13.
Meanwhile, the NFL stands to take in 1.2 billion in ticket sales, half going to Stub Hub, half of the remainder to the players. Meanwhile, Terry Bradshaw played for about $60,000 a year.
Then there is food concessions, $20 cans of beer, parking, merchandise, hotels, and ad revenue. An orgy of raping the dummies of America of their money in a fleecing of self-imposed taxation on their stupidity while their country gets sold out from under their feet.

IMO, Taylor Swoft ought to be forking up the halftime show for free for getting her hubby into the game by ignoring penalties made against Baltimore.
Maybe Kelce can even mount her on stage as well for a little halftime action.
It is a real statement on how stupid people are that many will be plunking down up to $35,000 just to watch a football game.
And we all know the halftime show will totally suck again. No doubt another no-account teenie-bopper hip-hop rapper.
And we all know the outcome: KC wins beating SF by something like 27-13.
Meanwhile, the NFL stands to take in 1.2 billion in ticket sales, half going to Stub Hub, half of the remainder to the players. Meanwhile, Terry Bradshaw played for about $60,000 a year.
Then there is food concessions, $20 cans of beer, parking, merchandise, hotels, and ad revenue. An orgy of raping the dummies of America of their money in a fleecing of self-imposed taxation on their stupidity while their country gets sold out from under their feet.
No, really....I already had all the reasons needed to ignore that overrated Bozo show.

The Kansas City Chiefs and Baltimore Ravens made TV history in this season’s AFC Championship Game. The Chiefs’ win over the Ravens last Sunday was the most-watched AFC Championship Game ever, according to CBS.

The game averaged 55.473 million viewers in the early window (3:03-6:12 p.m. ET). The previous record was 54.850 million viewers for the New York JetsPittsburgh Steelers in the late window (6:42-9:54 p.m. ET) on Jan. 23, 2011. The game peaked with more than 64 million viewers (64.022).

The audience for Chiefs-Ravens increased 17 percent versus last year’s comparable early window (San Francisco 49ers vs. Philadelphia Eagles). It was also the most-watched non-Super Bowl program on CBS in 30 years since the 1994 Winter Olympics in primetime (Feb. 25, 1994).

Chiefs, and Taylor Swift, bring ratings

The Chiefs don’t just win on the field — they win with viewership as well. The AFC Championship number comes off the massive 50.4 million viewers that CBS averaged for Kansas City’s divisional win over Buffalo — the most-watched divisional playoff game on record.

Viewership is never one thing; it’s a ton of factors. One big one is having an all-time quarterback such as Patrick Mahomes given the NFL markets its game around quarterbacks. But yes, the Taylor Swift factor is absolutely part of this. The haters may hate, hate, hate this but she unquestionably has prompted some viewers who normally would not sample the NFL product to watch games. This will be the case with the Super Bowl as well.

I wonder how many more Super Bowls will be on free tx before they become Pay Per View events

Super Bowls make enough money from advertisers they will always be free. All those advertisers won't pay stupid money for ads if they don't have so many people watching, but the greed of the NFL remains insatiable.

During one of the games they ran a commercial for Accra, Ghana and showed a few NFL players so looks like they are virtue signaling in Africa sometime soon, and there is talk of a game in Brazil as well as more of them in Germany and London.

Last edited:
The Kansas City Chiefs and Baltimore Ravens made TV history in this season’s AFC Championship Game. The Chiefs’ win over the Ravens last Sunday was the most-watched AFC Championship Game ever, according to CBS.

The game averaged 55.473 million viewers in the early window (3:03-6:12 p.m. ET). The previous record was 54.850 million viewers for the New York JetsPittsburgh Steelers in the late window (6:42-9:54 p.m. ET) on Jan. 23, 2011. The game peaked with more than 64 million viewers (64.022).

The audience for Chiefs-Ravens increased 17 percent versus last year’s comparable early window (San Francisco 49ers vs. Philadelphia Eagles). It was also the most-watched non-Super Bowl program on CBS in 30 years since the 1994 Winter Olympics in primetime (Feb. 25, 1994).

Chiefs, and Taylor Swift, bring ratings

The Chiefs don’t just win on the field — they win with viewership as well. The AFC Championship number comes off the massive 50.4 million viewers that CBS averaged for Kansas City’s divisional win over Buffalo — the most-watched divisional playoff game on record.

Viewership is never one thing; it’s a ton of factors. One big one is having an all-time quarterback such as Patrick Mahomes given the NFL markets its game around quarterbacks. But yes, the Taylor Swift factor is absolutely part of this. The haters may hate, hate, hate this but she unquestionably has prompted some viewers who normally would not sample the NFL product to watch games. This will be the case with the Super Bowl as well.

The NFL ratings have inclined for a long time. I'm sure some TMZ'ers have tuned in extra, but most sports fans are annoyed by the constant media masterbation of some pop singer.

What doesn't add up is that now people who simply noticed a clear agenda are being labeled as the ones who are instigating some sort of unprovoked criticism or hatred towards this person. No, it's the media channels and the very-aware individual who provoked it onto the sports world, of which watchers are just annoyed and simply noticing a clear agenda.

Noticing is not hatred or provocation. Meanwhile, It's normal for player's spouses to be ripped if they draw attention. If I were Taylor Swift, I'd back off and say to stop showing me so much and focus on the play on the field. However, Taylor is an attention-starved entertainer.. she knows the extra attention/cameras are rolling, she would never turn that down it seems. It's just ego-soothing self-promotion, and the leftist sports media are goggling over it like school children. It's pathetic.

The sports media is completely out of touch with the majority of its watchers.. which makes sense given the actual Legacy mainstream media is way out of touch with the American populace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back