A Win For NFL Owners on Sunday

I think nobody here even wants to talk about the mere annoyance about the media coverage of her anymore.

Yet, you’re writing hundreds of passionate words in caps accusing people of things and glorifying the pop star.

I’ll speak for the others.. the topic was addressed and discussed, everything was said, and nobody cares anymore. I’ll continue to say “that’s annoying” when they show her more than once in a game, and then forget she was there until the next one.

If you have some evangelical fan club of her that you preside over, please just go do that.

The rest of us don’t care anymore
yet, here you are passionately describing how she irritates you and how much you don't care.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This thread:

Me: “It’s annoying that the media shows Taylor Swift so much during NFL games.”

Leftists: “OMG YOU MAGA TRUMP LOVER YOU HATE HER AND HATE ALL WOMEN AND ALL THE REPUBLICANS BLAH BLAH!!”

It’s insane
Dude, we record all your right wing media and notice you all are obsessed with Taylor Swift. You are clearly worried she's going to endorse Biden so you are bashing her on every channel.

So you admit to being truly stupid and brainwashed by a no talent airhead. Those girls were playing football for YEARS before this bandwagon jumper showed up. Girls have had their own punt, pass, and kick competition for years. Girls football leagues have been around for years. This bubble headed attention whore did nothing to start a movement of girls to football.
Yea it's so popular I don't know one person who plays it.

Dude, we record all your right wing media and notice you all are obsessed with Taylor Swift. You are clearly worried she's going to endorse Biden so you are bashing her on every channel.
Do you really think people are sitting around obsessing over Taylor Swift? Really? Or do you think the media is using it to drive ratings. Which is more probable in your mind? A bunch of people who'd never heard of Taylor Swift suddenly consumed by her and the possibility that a celebrity will endorse a Democrat. OOOOOR the media is once again winding you up?

Do you really think people are sitting around obsessing over Taylor Swift? Really? Or do you think the media is using it to drive ratings. Which is more probable in your mind? A bunch of people who'd never heard of Taylor Swift suddenly consumed by her and the possibility that a celebrity will endorse a Democrat. OOOOOR the media is once again winding you up?
1. Norms in sports coverage exist focusing on players and not their spouses
2. A major shift happens for one player
3. TMZ obsessed pop fans passionately celebrate
4. Sports fans simply notice and display annoyance
5. TMZ obsessed pop fans conflate “annoyance” with “hatred” and say people who simply noticed something that changed are “obsessed”
6. Sports fans largely stop caring and just say it’s annoying but move on
7. TMZ obsessed pop fans are triggered by this.. and keep aggressively talking about it, but say people who merely react to their obsessive worship are the ones who won’t stop talking about it

Winding me up? I don't listen to right wing propaganda. Someone on the left follows all the right wing medias like it's their job, to catch them lying or to see what they are "riling" people up about. Today instead of trannies in bathrooms or swimming pools it's Taylor Swift. She's become hated by the right. Why? Because right wing media is attacking her.

Winding me up? I don't listen to right wing propaganda. Someone on the left follows all the right wing medias like it's their job, to catch them lying or to see what they are "riling" people up about. Today instead of trannies in bathrooms or swimming pools it's Taylor Swift. She's become hated by the right. Why? Because right wing media is attacking her.
There’s so little “right wing media”.. thus the outcome of your claim doesn’t amount to much.

Probably most people don’t hate her, they are just annoyed by the left/MSM’s sudden obsession with her

There’s so little “right wing media” that the outcome of your claim doesn’t amount to much.
Not true. If you only realized how many more listeners right wing radio is brainwashing. Much more than Fox. More than Fox and MSNBC Combined. LIke 10 times more listeners than Fox.

We have no left wing radio. This was all by design by the way. Buy up the media then brainwash the dopes who will listen.

I was just watching a right wingers video of West Virginia. Pretty. But on the radio was Optima Tax Relief. I had to stay watching till I knew what show was advertising fax relief to it's loser audience. Of course it was Hannity.

Not true. If you only realized how many more listeners right wing radio is brainwashing. Much more than Fox. More than Fox and MSNBC Combined. LIke 10 times more listeners than Fox.

We have no left wing radio. This was all by design by the way. Buy up the media then brainwash the dopes who will listen.

I was just watching a right wingers video of West Virginia. Pretty. But on the radio was Optima Tax Relief. I had to stay watching till I knew what show was advertising fax relief to it's loser audience. Of course it was Hannity.
It is not CNN and MSNC alone. It is the endless programming that adds up to tens of millions of people or even a hundred million every day with the Prog nirvana spouted. Right wing radio has the same people mostly listening to it. A portion of the so-called Republican voters. The Prog dominated Tv covers most Progs and most Independents every day as they may watch different show, however they promote the Progs views or lean that way.

Did I say right wing media? You and people of your political bent have done far more talking about the hate of Taylor Swift than I have seen from anyone do from the other side.

Yea it's so popular I don't know one person who plays it.
So you now admit you don’t look at anything outside your pathetic little bubble. Damn you’re too stupid for words. Go kneel in front of your idol, the brain dead airhead Swift.

You can’t seriously have a discussion about media/societal indoctrination and claim the right wing has any advantage

Leftism has all of academia, all of Hollywood, all of big tech/social media and their censorship, most of corporate/global institutional powers.

Then in media, they have NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NYT, WaPo, WSJ, TIME, NPR, AP, Huffington Post, Axios, Bloomberg, POLITCO, USA Today, Newsweek, Forbes, The Guardian, Yahoo News…

The right wing has half of FOX (opinion side only), New York Post, Talk radio, and a bunch of alternate media that are avoided.

If the left didn’t have the complete domination of brainwashing and indoctrinating people, and things were equal, Conservatism would win every time.

You can’t seriously have a discussion about media/societal indoctrination and claim the right wing has any advantage

Leftism has all of academia, all of Hollywood, all of big tech/social media and their censorship, most of corporate/global institutional powers.

Then in media, they have NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, NYT, WaPo, WSJ, TIME, NPR, AP, Huffington Post, Axios, Bloomberg, POLITCO, USA Today, Newsweek, Forbes, The Guardian, Yahoo News…

The right wing has half of FOX (opinion side only), New York Post, Talk radio, and a bunch of alternate media that are avoided.

If the left didn’t have the complete domination of brainwashing and indoctrinating people, and things were equal, Conservatism would win every time.
That's exactly what I'm telling you. You're brainwashed if you think the media is liberal. Any resemblance of liberalism they get written off so they try to play it down the middle. But you can't with politics. If the GOP is fucking the middle class, say it. If Bush lies us into Iraq, say it. But they don't.

They are only liberal where they want to seem liberal. Perfect example the supreme court recently sided with Biden on the border. Why would they do that? Because they know this issue is really unpopular with voters. Gay rights? The con supreme court always lets us win those issues. Why? It's unpopular so they love giving us those wins.

Look up Telecom Act of 1996. Clinton deregulated the media allowing 7 companies to buy up 90% of the media. We have NPR. You have everything else when it comes to political brainwashing.

You don't deserve even half the media. It's all lies. But you have more money and so your side bought up all the media.

As for the internet. I guess there are lots of sources you think are liberal because they tell the truth. Perhaps the truth leans left.

Can you name me some internet sources besides Fox News? I'll investigate and tell you why they aren't credible sources. You can say "oh you got that from MSNBC but you can't find the lies or what's wrong with the story other than it doesn't go along with your beliefs.

That's exactly what I'm telling you. You're brainwashed if you think the media is liberal. Any resemblance of liberalism they get written off so they try to play it down the middle. But you can't with politics. If the GOP is fucking the middle class, say it. If Bush lies us into Iraq, say it. But they don't.

They are only liberal where they want to seem liberal. Perfect example the supreme court recently sided with Biden on the border. Why would they do that? Because they know this issue is really unpopular with voters. Gay rights? The con supreme court always lets us win those issues. Why? It's unpopular so they love giving us those wins.

Look up Telecom Act of 1996. Clinton deregulated the media allowing 7 companies to buy up 90% of the media. We have NPR. You have everything else when it comes to political brainwashing.

You don't deserve even half the media. It's all lies. But you have more money and so your side bought up all the media.

Harvard disagrees.

Forum List

Back