Chiefs vs. Bills

Who will win?

• Total voters

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I got the Bills. Winner of this game probably wins the Super Bowl.

Who do you have?

Long time Bills fan. They will play at home. And better yet, KC will have to win on the road.

So, although it could be a nail biter, I’m happy to predict a good Bills win.
Appreciate your take. I believe it’s going to be a close game. I really think the team that runs the ball better will prevail.

Appreciate your take. I believe it’s going to be a close game. I really think the team that runs the ball better will prevail.
If he doesn’t get hurt in the process, The Bills QB is often their lead runner.

Bills. May be close. But Bills.

I wonder if the slightly pinched face of Ms. Swift will be there?

If he doesn’t get hurt in the process, The Bills QB is often their lead runner.

Bills. May be close. But Bills.

I wonder if the slightly pinched face of Ms. Swift will be there?
I anticipate a good share of designed QB runs, but I also think we need to get Cook going as well. it’ll be a pass heavy game, but i hope we don’t abandon the ground game. The Ground game is going to be big for both teams imo.

Chiefs. Bills are their bitch.

Sorry Jack but Mahomes is going to get his sissy punk ass schooled while he cries in his diaper for being made to play elsewhere without any bye or home field advantage. Miami were bums who think 70° is cold but Buffalo lives for the bitter cold and snow. This time, the tomahawk is going to land right on KC's necks.

Doesn’t matter. Neither likely beats Baltimore.

That said either team could win.

The Bills have been playing better more balanced football of late but 2 of their last 3 games they have played like dog shit though they won the games anyway. If the team that almost lost to the Pats and Chargers shows up they will lose. If the Josh Allen that played the Jets, Pats (either game), Denver or Miami shows up they lose. The KC defense is better than any defense the Bills have played during this win streak.

KC hasn’t played like the KC we have come to expect this year. Mahomes has turned the ball over more and it seems like hes not making throws he normally would make because he doesnt trust his receivers. Kielce should break up with Swift until after the season is over.

Bills,the chiefs inability to get the ball into the end zone will catch up with them and their luck will run out on them.Mahomes doesn’t trust his receivers and thst will cost them as well.totally disagree that the winner wins the Super Bowl,don’t see anybody stopping baltimore in the afc.

Bills,the chiefs inability to get the ball into the end zone will catch up with them and their luck will run out on them.Mahomes doesn’t trust his receivers and thst will cost them as well.totally disagree that the winner wins the Super Bowl,don’t see anybody stopping baltimore in the afc.
Got to change my mind here,we will see if changing my mind comes back to haunt me.i have to go with the chiefs now because of two facts i just learned.the bills have a couple of key big injury’s on defense that will hurt them.not only that they had to play on a Monday night which gives the chiefs the advantage having two days extra rest,you give Andy Reid an advantage like that and it’s downhill for you.when the bills beat the chiefs earlier in the year they also did not have Pacheco.plus josh Allen is a clone of Brett farve,he makes costly mistakes in big games keeping them from going to the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
Mahomes trusts Rice. And that boy has YAC.

You're prolly right about Baltimore though. They've played damned consistent to choke now. We'll see.

I got the Bills. Winner of this game probably wins the Super Bowl.

Who do you have?
Gun to head, even though Bills have been good lately and Chiefs haven’t been, I pick Chiefs. Just based on the past. I’d like to see the bills win tho

The Bills have a lot of injured players but still are going to win.

The Bills have a lot of injured players but still are going to win.
That’s why I disagree,assuming the chiefs have the same kind of results on defense they had last week agains the fins,if they play the same kind of defense again this week,I don’t see the bills winning this.now if they can do what Miami could not do and score touchdowns,disregard this.all the people picking the bills,you are forgetting they haven’t played anybody in their six game winning streak,more importantly,despite having a home game against the Bailey zappe led NE patriots,they just barely squeaked by them in winning thst game,the worst team in the league so expect them to lay an egg come Sunday. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Bills game is tomorrow. Start a relevant thread like HOU@BALT Game 1. Worry about NOW Now!

note: HOU only needed to throw 22 passes last week and 22 runs, 14 1st downs while scoring 45. Probably not going to walk over BALT like that, no surprise left.

Let’s hope BALT is not up 17-3 game with 57 3yd runs up the middle as the clock runs will-nilly……limiting one possession for HOU per quarter. Don’t laugh, it can happen. Run, run, run, punt. Run,run,run 1st down …repeat.

Forum List

Back