Chiefs vs. Bills

Who will win?

• Total voters
Remember what? That KC playing the Ravens should be a real hot game? KC looked pretty good last night but the Ravens are hot. I normally hate Baltimore but I guess I will have to pull for them to win. Sure beats seeing the Red Devils at another SB appearance.

As to Green Bay, I was pulling for them too but San Fran was really good. I expect them to beat the rag tag Lions.

Yep. That missed FG really hurt. But face facts: the Bills were really beat up and just fell apart in the 2nd half. Their offense became 1- dimensional.

Same thing I've seen the Steelers do. Instead of just getting First Downs, they go deep on long passes with a very low probability of success. Especially when the whole team stinks.

What sucks is it looked like Josh was finally going to do it. At home finally! Ball in your hands. And HE blew it. He was in that game moving the ball only down 3 with 2 minutes left. Throw a fucking 7 yard pass not a 30 yard incomplete and stop the fucking clock. That's his fault. Even if he scored, he would have put the ball back in Mahomes hands with a chance to come back and win. And we all know how that works out.

I can't believe a beat up Bills team did as good as they did. Chiefs have no chance against the Ravens. After hearing that 2 linebackers and 2 safeties were out, I wrote off the Bills too yesterday. But they were in it right to the end. That tells me the Chiefs aren't that good this year.

Don't fret about that missed field goal. They left Mahomes too much time to get within field goal range. So as injured as they were, they had a chance to win it. Or tie it with a field goal. Was injury the reason you missed that field goal or wind? Or nerves? Biggest kick of that kickers life that's for sure.

This SUCKS for the Bills. This is how we will remember Josh Allen. It's like the Jim Kelly Bills. We will remember Josh Allen much like we remember Jim who at least went to the Superbowls.

From 1990 to 1993, he helped guide the Bills to a record four consecutive Super Bowls, although the team lost each game.

Seeing the same team year after year grows pretty stale.
unless its your team.....
And believe it or not, even though we hate it that those teams are in it every year, viewership is up when Lebron or Mahomes is in it, compared to Dokic or Love.

To me that doesn't make sense. I would think more people would tune in after Lebron gets knocked out because that means someone new is going to win it. But if that market is Denver or Detroit, you just aren't going to have the same numbers as a big market team like LA or NY or Texas.

Remember what? That KC playing the Ravens should be a real hot game? KC looked pretty good last night but the Ravens are hot. I normally hate Baltimore but I guess I will have to pull for them to win. Sure beats seeing the Red Devils at another SB appearance.

As to Green Bay, I was pulling for them too but San Fran was really good. I expect them to beat the rag tag Lions.

Yep. That missed FG really hurt. But face facts: the Bills were really beat up and just fell apart in the 2nd half. Their offense became 1- dimensional.

Same thing I've seen the Steelers do. Instead of just getting First Downs, they go deep on long passes with a very low probability of success. Especially when the whole team stinks.
I'll remember you said certain that SF will win.

After hearing that 2 linebackers and 2 safeties were out, I wrote off the Bills too yesterday. But they were in it right to the end. That tells me the Chiefs aren't that good this year.
Kind of my view as well.

Or tie it with a field goal. Was injury the reason you missed that field goal or wind? Or nerves? Biggest kick of that kickers life that's for sure.
There appeared to be very little breeze when he kicked. It was a mile wide. It wasn't the only opportunity the Bills missed but I'm sure the kicker feels like he cost them the season.

Kind of my view as well.

There appeared to be very little breeze when he kicked. It was a mile wide. It wasn't the only opportunity the Bills missed but I'm sure the kicker feels like he cost them the season.
Wouldn't you hate to have a kicker who didn't blame himself? Could you imagine if he ran back to the sidelines and started telling Josh that he should have picked up the 1st down or if he ran over to a receiver who dropped the ball and said "if it weren't for you dropping that ball, I wouldn't have missed that field goal". LOL

Buffalo would never have made the playoffs without Josh Allen. A great QB on a mediocre team.

Settle down, Kumquat, I'm just sick and tired of the stupid tomahawk chop BS and don't want to see Mahomes become the new replacement for Tom Brady, who too monopolized the games far too much for a decade. I just like to see someone else get a chance at the big game. Seeing the same team year after year grows pretty stale.
You keep playing dodgeball I took you to school thst the pats had the refs in their pockets in that afc title game as well as your claim he could not win on the road.:auiqs.jpg:as I keep saying let me know when Mahomes sends you his new diapers.:auiqs.jpg:

Only one making an ass of himself as you always do, is YOU. I said NOTHING about Mahomes not being able to win a playoff game on the road. Maybe get your head out of your fucking ass and maybe you will be able to READ. I was merely pulling for the underdog.
There you go lying when you are proven wrong,it’s all in black and white on this board you said thst,everybody saw that post.

TOO FUNNY. The same idiot who railed for years and years against the great Tom Brady, a true Legend, whom I also got sick of seeing year after year, now comes to the defense of Tom Brady's replacement as the next Great Thing.

Makes you wonder where the talent is in the other 80% of the League and whether all these other players are really carrying their weight or are just a bunch of athletic candy-asses in it for the money.

Few players today would do well in 1970s football where rules were few, and a QB really had to be a superman to take the kind of pounding they were regularly subjected to back then.

Just ask Bart Starr.
Shady brady same as Belicheat disgraced the sport with their cheating and scandals they were involved in yet you call him a true legend.shady brady and belicheat are right up there with Rogers Clemons,mark McGuire lance armstrong and Barry bonds,all people that disgraced their sport they played in for having to cheat to achieve greatness,i unlike you with Mahomes have a valid reason to hate brady.

As alyways you backpeddle when you are proven wrong,the fact you have stooped to LYING even though it’s in black and white for everybody to see that you said Mahomes can’t win on the road or without a bye proves what a joke of a poster you are and how you have this irrational hate for him, everybody knows including you I said the chiefs would win this game because the bills have key injury’s and you ignored that claiming Mahomes could not win on the road as everybody here saw. :itsok: and thst you said thst about Mahomes that he would be crying in diapers.

The fact you LIE about a statement you made that everybody saw just proves what low trash you are and are not worth talking with anymore.bye trollboy.

Time to put you back on ignore again.

Last edited:
Sense toofreak here has to LIE when he is proven wrong and can’t own up to it that he said Mahomes can’t win on the road or without a bye i think I will actually take JackOfNoTrades off ignore and ask him to tell him he posted it in black and white,I would with smellybozos well but he lies as well about trump all the time and I don’t waste time with liars he also is a joke here.

How many here saw that post of toofreaks besides me he said Mahomes could not win on the road in the playoffs or without a bye,? :auiqs.jpg:

Are you fucking DELUSIONAL?

There is no proof of that.

Too bad I never said that. Now told you TWICE, asshole. Nobody likes you. Prove me wrong by posting where I ever said that or go fuck yourself, jerk.
Post number 8 first page asshole liar.i would copy and paste it but I’m on a tablet though.your the one who is fucking delusional it’s all there on that first page lying trollboy,you lie in the sports section as smellybozo always does on trump. :auiqs.jpg:

Post 8 first page clearly says all that fir everybody to see loser. :auiqs.jpg:

Am I right or am I right JackOfNoTrades

Rocko BackAgain

Blaster

Opie

Rodimus

leftwinger

SmokeALib

dblack

Fiero425

Last edited:
Well let all THESE posters I put alerts for and mentioned in my previous post decide which one of us is telling the truth,that’s more than fair,they all can clearly see your lying that you made that claim on Mahomes. :auiqs.jpg:Again first page post 8 everybody,all there in black and white,too bad toofreak can’t delete it. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
yet you call him a true legend
No, Dimwit, the entire football industry calls Brady a legend.

As alyways you backpeddle when you are proven wrong
Hey psycho, I've not backpeddled on anything and you've proven no one wrong. Still waiting for you to show me the post where I said Mahomes couldn't win on the road.

,the fact you have stooped to LYING
Show me one lie, jackass.

even though it’s in black and white for everybody to see
Yet you can't seem to show it.

Time to put you back on ignore again.
Dear God please do. I bet your mama was sure glad when you moved out (assuming you ever did).

Sense toofreak here has to LIE
Moron can't even type a congruent sentence! :auiqs.jpg: STILL waiting for you to produce the lie, fuckwit!

when he is proven wrong and can’t own up to it that he said Mahomes can’t win on the road or without a bye
Just link us to where I ever said that motherfucker. What is wrong? Can't back up a single stupid thing you ever claim?

dblack

Yeah I said a month ago it would be the niners and ravens in the Super Bowl.I’m sticking to it.the ravens have more talent than the chiefs without any major injury’s as the bills had and the defense thst looked so good the whole year laid an egg,I don’t see that defense all of a sudden getting any better against baltimore do you?

Post number 8 first page asshole liar.

Hey asshole, I said I was hoping Mahomes would lose on the road, I said NOTHING about him not being able to win on the road. You're a drooling idiot. No wonder you keep people on ignore, it is your way from running away from all the people you falsely accuse then prove you wrong.

And the ony reason why you can't copy and past the post is because you're an idiot who knows the post doesn't say that.

You need to change your name to LA RAM LOSER. Better get your doctor to write you a new script for Ritalin for you high functioning autistics.

Well let all THESE posters I put alerts for and mentioned in my previous post decide which one of us is telling the truth,that’s more than fair,they all can clearly see your lying that you made that claim on Mahomes. :auiqs.jpg:Again first page post 8 everybody,all there in black and white,too bad toofreak can’t delete it. :auiqs.jpg:

Too stupid to simply paste the post showing where I said Mahomes couldn't win on the road, Drip???

PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Forum List

Back